+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Don't do it bro. Don't volunteer yourself and your future for this sort of abuse. Continue your plans to come to Canada the proper and legit way.

My 2 cents.
Yes bro, I already knew there is something wrong with it. But I guess you know how these immigration lawyers are professional in twisting the facts and illustrating things in a completely different way than what they actually are. I appreciate this forum where all of us can keep each other informed and at least not let others repeat the same mistake as we have made. Cheers!

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I can clarify your doubt, brother.

In one year alone in India, 1.5 million engineers graduate. You read it right, 1.5 million per year. There is a joke in South India. If you throw a stone on a crowd, it lands on an Engineer's head all the time. The total number of doctors in India is close to 2 million. Our youth population is more than 280 million. Our school going kids population is more than 250 million. How many times have your doctor, dentist, manager, co-worker, random guy on a street been an Indian in the city you live in?

India doesn't have jobs for all of us or we are not getting enough pay. When I started my first job in India, I earned $300 per month. In my first job in the US, I earned $200 per day. So, yes, we will move around the world for opportunities. Don't forget, India has the highest number of English speakers (not native) than the US. I think this is where we score more than Chinese otherwise the numbers I mentioned do apply for Chinese too. The world cannot shut Indians or Chinese. You may ask why the US has a limit on GC? Well, it's the US, we go there no matter what. Our lifestyle doesn't change even if we move to other countries. Indians start families (99.99% of Indians get married) in their twenties. We have kids. We buy houses. We live in a big family. We invest. We save. We do everything that contributes to an Economy. The Government of Canada or other countries know who is contributing to the economy and I believe they are at a better place to decide who to let in.
start families (99.99% of Indians get married) in their twenties. We have kids. We buy houses. We live in a big family. We invest. We save.

this, i believe this is why Canada ain't banning or capping india / china. Something Canada lacks in majority and desperately needs now so they can maintain the retirement benefits for the near future oldies that includes Canadians too

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Everything. Why don't you wanna live in India? And maybe you don't mind living in India but I sure as hell do; otherwise I'd have immigrated to India and not Canada. Country quota is a must.
To be frank, India is a good place to live. That is why I want to move there in my 40's. I am from Chennai, but I love Banglore and Mumbai. They are more multi-cultural, colorful, westernized, and happening. I can't believe I am saying this, but Mumbai and Bangalore are the best places to live in India if you wanna have some fun.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
start families (99.99% of Indians get married) in their twenties. We have kids. We buy houses. We live in a big family. We invest. We save.

this, i believe this is why Canada ain't banning or capping india / china. Something Canada lacks in majority and desperately needs now so they can maintain the retirement benefits for the near future oldies that includes Canadians too
True bro. I delayed my marriage because I went thru a breakup. But my parents emotionally blackmailed me and I am getting married at 31. 31 is considered late marriage in India. Now I have the pressure of starting a family right from day 1. I am gonna get that engine moving. You know what I mean....

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Protests escalate at Canada-U.S. border as Trudeau blasts truckers

protests over vaccine mandates and COVID-19 restrictions widened across Canada, with truck blockades halting commercial traffic at critical border crossings including the Ambassador Bridge into Detroit.

Then nearly century-old structure that connects to Windsor, Ontario was shut down in both directions late Monday. The land crossing is the most important link for goods moving between Canada and the U.S. and a crucial artery for auto parts suppliers and manufacturers. About 1.4 million trucks entered the U.S. through Detroit last year, almost all of them via the bridge.

Man, even I underestimated these truckers. They are blocking one of the most crucial crossings now.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
IRCC is really trolling me today. I have received 2 emails confirming the receipts of webforms I sent in December and January, and asking me to re-send my queries :(:confused:.

Taranjeet807

Jul 13, 2018
Hello Everyone,
(AOR April 2021)
Received information on call from IRCC agent that my file is in Winnipeg.Everything has passed but Eligibility:Not started.
Can security and Criminality pass before Eligibility?There are no updates on my profile though.
TIA
Can you check your private message? I need to ask you about the call to IRCC. I have the number but every time I try, it says that agent unavailable. What time did you try to call them?