+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
SP applicants says it's a flood of PPR's daily, i sneaked into a telegram group, i don't understand their language but tried DM'ing someone to understand what other's were talking about. the ppr timelines also comes from facebook and whatsapp groups
IRCC is clearing october SP applications now

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
You said you are an accountant didn't you? For engineers if not Ontario only Alberta and qubec are options as BC is expensive.
i ain't accountant. I am leaving the profession for a serene life. I have technical background and for the sake of formality a business admin master's.
noc's can be 0601, 0621, 0124 and a couple more. Solicitor convinced these will be enough.

cpr2019

Nov 10, 2019
I have called them a billion times in January, like 2 to 3 times a week and all I hear is - everything looks good on the file and every stage is passed but file is awaiting a god damn final review. I am sick and tired of hearing the same shit again. I don't understand a final review when the application has already been approved once in March 2020 and there are no changes in circumstances so why sleep on it. For God sake, get it done with it and send a PPR, I don't know how much effort would it take for them when 2021 people are getting it in 6 months.
Hi..did you get a remedical request recently?