+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Guys is there a summary of ideas that Fraser shared in the video?
Unable to find the info amid all the talking about hot men and kangaroo…

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
Just spoke with an agent, no progress since 1 year. She tried to counsel me that you shouldn't worry and it will come when it has to and the usual BS. I kind of wanted to lash out on her but didn't because she wasn't rude and its not her fault. But I am kind of getting tired of all this. VOs are becoming active, but without any specific timeline, don't you guys think its kind of an endless wait, and with the track record of IRCC, trusting them to get on it and do their job is like kicking yourself in the nuts. What do you all think should be done? Keep on waiting or take some action? By action I mean, legal proceedings, and not mandamus, but like personal injury and suing them for negligence, fraud and misrepresentation- they are still advertising 6 months for processing applications. That is clear misrepresentation and fraud, cz they charge for this shit. Just an idea I am throwing out there to see if there would be widespread support for this, I am sure none of us alone can afford to move ahead with such an action individually considering the cost and everything.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
I understand that blaming an entire race is wrong but people need to stop making excuses and shifting blame to others. It's not a matter of national pride that one needs to get defensive about. Being self-critical and identifying the problems in your culture/race is the only way these cultural issues can be resolved.
What I'm talking about has nothing to do with national pride. I'm not even Indian bro. Its one thing to be self critical but a complete different issue if you start judging people based on their country/race/community etc.

Reactions: neil_user

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Just spoke with an agent, no progress since 1 year. She tried to counsel me that you shouldn't worry and it will come when it has to and the usual BS. I kind of wanted to lash out on her but didn't because she wasn't rude and its not her fault. But I am kind of getting tired of all this. VOs are becoming active, but without any specific timeline, don't you guys think its kind of an endless wait, and with the track record of IRCC, trusting them to get on it and do their job is like kicking yourself in the nuts. What do you all think should be done? Keep on waiting or take some action? By action I mean, legal proceedings, and not mandamus, but like personal injury and suing them for negligence, fraud and misrepresentation- they are still advertising 6 months for processing applications. That is clear misrepresentation and fraud, cz they charge for this shit. Just an idea I am throwing out there to see if there would be widespread support for this, I am sure none of us alone can afford to move ahead with such an action individually considering the cost and everything.
What's your AOR and VO?

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
I support the idea. I didn't pay rprf fee upfront but they asked me to pay it in Dec 20 and decided to sleep on my application after that.

Reactions: wierdaf

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys is there a summary of ideas that Fraser shared in the video?
Unable to find the info amid all the talking about hot men and kangaroo…
This is the summary
1.Fsw can take up to 36 months for processing especially if your application involves documents from 3rd country.
2.sean mentioned many times about TR to PR in an indirect way.
3.Fsw is not dead
4.CEC candidate whose work permit about to expire don't have to worry because there are other path ways
5.Canada is still giving opportunities through pnp
6.He will accommodate new immigrants through increasing quota this year so there will be draws irrespective of the inventory on hand.

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
I have called them a billion times in January, like 2 to 3 times a week and all I hear is - everything looks good on the file and every stage is passed but file is awaiting a god damn final review. I am sick and tired of hearing the same shit again. I don't understand a final review when the application has already been approved once in March 2020 and there are no changes in circumstances so why sleep on it. For God sake, get it done with it and send a PPR, I don't know how much effort would it take for them when 2021 people are getting it in 6 months.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I have called them a billion times in January, like 2 to 3 times a week and all I hear is - everything looks good on the file and every stage is passed but file is awaiting a god damn final review. I am sick and tired of hearing the same shit again. I don't understand a final review when the application has already been approved once in March 2020 and there are no changes in circumstances so why sleep on it. For God sake, get it done with it and send a PPR, I don't know how much effort would it take for them when 2021 people are getting it in 6 months.
It has nothing to do with laziness, it is simply we are not their priority.Do you think ircc cant process 21k application when the processed 45k application /month last year for cec.They don't want to do it.They don't have to do it.

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
It has nothing to do with laziness, it is simply we are not their priority.Do you think ircc cant process 21k application when the processed 45k application /month last year for cec.They don't want to do it.They don't have to do it.
Now that’s what. They have to do it. Irrespective of what the outcome is. They are legally obliged to make a decision on an application for which they invited people and charged for the processing.

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
Now that’s what. They have to do it. Irrespective of what the outcome is. They are legally obliged to make a decision on an application for which they invited people and charged for the processing.
Its just that no one has yet made them realize their obligations