Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
CIO decided to employ LIFO strategy :rolleyes: .

STACK vs QUEUE.
I believe they have a monkey and parrot to select and sloths to process...

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Ontario invites 1,032 PNP candidates in PNP draw

Ontario held its first Express Entry Skilled Trades stream draw of 2022.

Ontario invited 1,032 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on January 27.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited candidates who may be eligible for a provincial nomination through the Ontario Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream.

In order to be invited, candidates needed a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 381 and 461. Ontario invited candidates who had submitted their profiles between January 27, 2021 and January 27, 2022.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
In order to be invited, candidates needed a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 381 and 461. Ontario invited candidates who had submitted their profiles between January 27, 2021 and January 27, 2022.
This is the stupidest fucking thing ever. They're still continuing to punish people with high CRS scores because of some rule/policy framed when FSW draws were actually happening. You'd think that they should have the foresight to change policies when the underlying assumptions no longer hold, but I guess that's too much to ask for.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
This is the stupidest fucking thing ever. They're still continuing to punish people with high CRS scores because of some rule/policy framed when FSW draws were actually happening. You'd think that they should have the foresight to change policies when the underlying assumptions no longer hold, but I guess that's too much to ask for.
it is not a general draw, it is for the skilled trades stream. Only those who are inside the canada on work permit qualify.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I know but you know what 480-500 are still not affected cause they can lower their scores.
They shouldn't have to. It's absurdly fucking stupid that people should have to lower scores by either intentionally getting bad IELTS scores or whatever to qualify. The level of incompetence that allows this system to exist 2 years after the problem was noticed is ridiculous.

Reactions: jester10

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
They shouldn't have to. It's absurdly fucking stupid that people should have to lower scores by either intentionally getting bad IELTS scores or whatever to qualify. The level of incompetence that allows this system to exist 2 years after the problem was noticed is ridiculous.
Yep, I totally agree with you. But we are left with no choice, i had to retake IELTS to get in the 467 range.But as Sean Fraser stated today that FSW will be back, this upper limit will change soon,

D

Deleted member 1006777

But as Sean Fraser stated today that FSW will be back,
This forum went to absolute shit in the last few pages so I just skipped everything. What did I miss? When did Sean Fraser say that? I don't see any specific mention of FSW being back. It's all FHS, which includes FSW for now, but the last two years (and the memo itself) have shown that they don't want high scoring candidates.

Nothing I've seen yet indicates that FSW will be back.

Reactions: Lc4life

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
This forum went to absolute shit in the last few pages so I just skipped everything. What did I miss? When did Sean Fraser say that? I don't see any specific mention of FSW being back. It's all FHS, which includes FSW for now, but the last two years (and the memo itself) have shown that they don't want high scoring candidates.

Nothing I've seen yet indicates that FSW will be back.
on the youtube video he mentioned that. here is it