+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Found this on another thread, anyone here knows what to do?
@EscoBlades @Naturgrl @scylla @cansha @GandiBaat @seadrag0n

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2019-applicants.756326/post-9928000
@asadalirahim

Hello All,​
Need some urgent help! I received my PPR request today for October 2019 AOR. My medicals expire in April 2022 and it leaves me with only 1 month to travel after I get my passport back. Can you please suggest what to do and if anyone has faced a similar situation in the past?​
I have already raised a webform and sent an email to Delhi Immigration.​
Asad.​

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2019-applicants.756326/post-9928000
@asadalirahim

Hello All,​
Need some urgent help! I received my PPR request today for October 2019 AOR. My medicals expire in April 2022 and it leaves me with only 1 month to travel after I get my passport back. Can you please suggest what to do and if anyone has faced a similar situation in the past?​
Asad.​
I always thought when you get the COPR, it means that everything is valid until six months. The applicant does not necessarily know how long the medicals on the application are extended by IRCC.

Reactions: dankboi

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021

@asadalirahim

Hello All,​
Asad.​
I think his actual validity to land will be mentioned in the COPR.

Reactions: dankboi

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Let me start with his profile.

Confirmed Facts:
  • Lived in Vancouver - speaks facts about Vancouver
  • Non-EU (can't get a EU job easily)
  • Doing a PhD remotely
  • Referred to his own country as 3rd world

Assumed Facts:
  • Race is White (way he talks about race)
  • Previous degree in Vancouver
  • Engineering / Science background (not tech) - complains about lack of jobs in his sector in Canada
  • PhD (UBC) - Degrades Canadian unis

Likes/Dislikes
  • Russian Sympathizer - Not Ukrainian, Possible Serbian, Moldovan, Belarussian, Russian
  • Likes Ukrainian girls
  • Hates Canada
  • Hates Liberals
  • Likes Conversatives
  • Likes Alberta
  • Hates Canadian craft beer
  • Doesn't want to live with Chinese/Indians

Potential Countries: Serbian, Moldovan, Belarussian, Russian, South African (white), Other white African, Turkish

Let me know if you have any clues or anything to add
Holy shit. Leave this Kangaroo guy alone already. If he doesn't want his 3rd world country to be revealed, so be it.

P.s For those who wonder his origin: He is 99.9% from Serbia. Serbia ranks comparatively high in terms of English proficiency among Eastern European nations so it increases the likelihood of him originating from that country. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index

Besides, Canada is one of the top immigration destinations for members of that nationality along with the few other countries, namely, the US, Germany, Austria, and Australia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_diaspora#:~:text=The main countries of destination,Serbian origin in the diaspora.
Since Russia is a big brother of Serbia , nobody should be startled by his sympathy for Russia.

Shit, can't believe myself for wasting my time for doing this research, sorry mate @ImpatientKangaroo . Still, @ImpatientKangaroo's firm stance on undisclosing his origins must be respected!!!

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Can't speak in the name of any Serbian but I doubt that any post Soviet Bloc country have any positive association with Russia. Brother/sister? f**king no.
Serbia was never in the USSR in the first place. Baltic states + Mother Russia + Caucasus states + Central Asian states + handful of Eastern European states (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova) = USSR.
Serbia is an outlier among slavs as it has been enjoying good relations with its ally Russia. Russia was/is one of the few countries that has been backing Serbia in the Kosovo issue. Just do a little research about it, you will see my point.

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
Serbia was never in the USSR in the first place. Baltic states + Mother Russia + Caucasus states + Central Asian states + handful of Eastern European states (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova) = USSR.
Serbia is an outlier among slavs as it has been enjoying good relations with its ally Russia. Russia was/is one of the few countries that has been backing Serbia in the Kosovo issue. Just do a little research about it, you will see my point.
True that Yugoslavia wasn't part of the USSR. I tend to forget that Serbia is also orthodox like Russia so probably you are right.

Last edited: