FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Dang, I am wondering how to "prove" relationship for an arranged marriage.
Proving Marriage is a piece of cake compared to proving a common law relationship

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
So guys considering the recent news and the memo shared on Twitter, do you think people like me and a friend of mine - who is still preparing for his IELTS - with scores of 470-478 should have any hope of receiving an ITA in 2022? I feel like the news coming from Canada is not trustable at all, neither the good ones nor the bad ones. So I am confused.

Reactions: dankboi

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
So guys considering the recent news and the memo shared on Twitter, do you think people like me and a friend of mine - who is still preparing for his IELTS - with scores of 470-478 should have any hope of receiving an ITA in 2022? I feel like the news coming from Canada is not trustable at all, neither the good ones nor the bad ones. So I am confused.
I dont think you have a chance till 2023. I would start learning french instead focusing on IELTS or move to canada on sp

Reactions: KojiGold

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
koji , how you? been a while, where you been?
The draws if it resumes, ircc is forecasting it to have cutoff's at 500 since they won't issue much ITA's .
But i hope the backlogs will be cleared so they can invite more then the cutoff's will be hanging around 470-480

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The draws if it resumes, ircc is forecasting it to have cutoff's at 500 since they won't issue much ITA's .
But i hope the backlogs will be cleared so they can invite more then the cutoff's will be hanging around 470-480
Hey @dankboi

I didn't understand the last video shared where Sean Fraser was host.

Did he say anything in particular when will FSW resume?

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Hey buddy. Yeah I had no motive to post anything recently as you guys already mention all the points that had to be mentioned :) Since the memo is out, I don;t see any reason to hope for express entry at this moment. I got a friend who has failed in IELTS twice already (scoring 6.5 in Writing), and I tried to save him from sitting for the 3rd time as even if he scores clb 10 in all skills, he would hardly get around 472-475. I feel like most of us pre-ITA applicants below 480 are kinda speechless now. I just hope at least all you guys who got your ITAs make it to Canada by this year.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Yes in the future and even for a spousal sponsorship application, you need to share personal stuff which is shitty.
That's just way too intrusive lol. Better ways to see if someone is marrying for a PR. I saw a case where someone got their PR revoked after divorcing a year after PR, remarrying their previous husband, and trying to sponsor them. The truth will be obvious with some digging

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
but i have hopes that the scores will be not as high as ircc claimed and there will be a good number of invitations. All program draws will be back and i'm 99.5% sure
I don't seem to understand that 500+ either. Not many people in the pool with 500+ points. I don't seem to understand 36 months processing time either. :rolleyes:

Reactions: KojiGold