+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The other side of the story is that it is everywhere. If you are working for a minimum wage in one of the biggest cities in the country - it does not have to be Canada - then this is normal that you will not be able to afford any place to buy. Also we cannot really compare the prices to other countries without weighting other factors such us wages, job market, etc. etc. House prices are high this is the fact however still I think if wife and the husband are working and they are not working for a minimum wage they will be able to afford the place however people are spending crazy money on crazy expensive cars, having meals every day in expensive restaurants etc. You have to choose what is your priority. I am not saying that you have to close yourself in the metaphoric cave but people should adjust their lifestyle to the income they have and unfortunately most people are not doing it.

Reactions: joconstantine

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Clear your cache
Hey thanks but no change. the portal logs in and asks a secret question as well but then it say 'you are not signed in' error 403.
No clue about my application status and now cant even log in to check it.
Where can we raise a complain about this with IRCC ? any leads ?

Pehm212

Oct 7, 2021
Hey thanks but no change. the portal logs in and asks a secret question as well but then it say 'you are not signed in' error 403.
Keep refreshing the page.

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Whats the current wait time for gcms notes? It's been 35 plus days just want to know how much longer I would need to wait these days

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Lol raise a complaint?? Like that's going to work. Follow IRCC twitter account, there is a maintenance going, wait for few hours and retry.

Reactions: MJ Mumbai

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Most of those sob stories are from inland applicants only, outland applicants can piss off I guess, not even worth mentioning :D
Inland is easier to find people for interview. the fact they highlighted in the title is good. An article focused on us wouldn't help much. "50k foreigners stuck in limbo for skilled worker permanent residency." People wouldn't really give a shit because of low number and lack of people that feels close. Now exaggerating with "1.8 million waiting for 2+ years backlog" gets attention.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca email address. I get the below response. Does this mean anything?

Hi,
Please be advised that your application is waiting the review of an officer. You will be contacted in due course.

Regards
CS
Client Service Unit
Centralized Intake Office
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
seems basic response. Never saw something so short and rough though