+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
A long time silent reader, love the memes lads, keeps me going.

Fsw outland, Cor is Dubai, jan 2021 Aor, visa office is London last i checked. Need your advice guys. Jobs are quite fast paced in dubai, my next client is unfortunately in saudi and it requires me to travel there. I’ll have to be there for a while for work.

Looking at how the process has sped up and pprs are raining right, left and centre could switching my location potentially cause me delays in the PPR. The experience with pandemic has been dreadful for all of us and almost certainly I want to avoid any delays I could inflict on my applications processing time.

If you guys would recommend against the travel I’ll start working on my alternatives, the canadian PR application remains the number one priority for me. Would highly appreciate your support guys.
There won't be any significant delays because of location change AFAIK but do expect some level of delay and expect to produce new documents like PCC if your stay is going to be more than 6 months.

Reactions: itwillrain

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Has your Eligibility been passed?
Yes ,my eligibility is passed in
Pg 2
Eligibility passed
Info sharing completed
Criminality not started
Security not started
Primary vo coc Ottawa
Secondary cio
All the analysis is done in cio ,I mean the last page of gcms

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
A long time silent reader, love the memes lads, keeps me going.

Fsw outland, Cor is Dubai, jan 2021 Aor, visa office is London last i checked. Need your advice guys. Jobs are quite fast paced in dubai, my next client is unfortunately in saudi and it requires me to travel there. I’ll have to be there for a while for work.

Looking at how the process has sped up and pprs are raining right, left and centre could switching my location potentially cause me delays in the PPR. The experience with pandemic has been dreadful for all of us and almost certainly I want to avoid any delays I could inflict on my applications processing time.

If you guys would recommend against the travel I’ll start working on my alternatives, the canadian PR application remains the number one priority for me. Would highly appreciate your support guys.
There might be a delay and they might ask you for a PCC from Saudi but I would suggest you to just move to Saudi, inform IRCC and wait since London VO is practically dead. I would personally not make any plans based IRCC's actions because they can pull a 180 at anytime.

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
There won't be any significant delays because of location change AFAIK but do expect some level of delay and expect to produce new documents like PCC if your stay is going to be more than 6 months.
yeah looks like i’ll have to re-think this one. Getting a PCC is saudi won’t be quite straightforward, specially for outsiders since the visas aren’t that transparent. I’m worried i’ll push myself into this loop of endless waiting again if things go haywire with the pandemic.

Any idea how long the delays could be, a ballpark figure would do fine. I’m guessing it would also depend on the workload at VOs and the backlog situation. Appreciate your support.

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
There might be a delay and they might ask you for a PCC from Saudi but I would suggest you to just move to Saudi, inform IRCC and wait since London VO is practically dead. I would personally not make any plans based IRCC's actions because they can pull a 180 at anytime.
i felt the pain in that last line, can’t agree more Welp, tough one for me.

you think changing jobs in Dubai itself might make more sense than changing the COR at the moment? Which one would generally cause an insignificant delay.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
i felt the pain in that last line, can’t agree more Welp, tough one for me.

you think changing jobs in Dubai itself might make more sense than changing the COR at the moment? Which one would generally cause an insignificant delay.
Changing COR can definitely cause a delay, changing jobs will have no impact whatsoever.

Reactions: itwillrain

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Ontario invites 1,186 PNP candidates from all Employer Job Offer streams
After more than a month, Ontario has held its first round of invitations under the Employer Job Offer category.

Ontario came back with a bang on December 7, inviting 1,186 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued invitations to candidates who had profiles in its Expression of Interest (EOI) system. Here are the results of all the draws in a table:

StreamDescriptionInvitationsMinimum Score
Foreign Worker StreamGeneral47037
Targeted draw for Regional Immigration Pilot candidates.33N/A
International Student StreamGeneral58362
Targeted draw for Regional Immigration Pilot candidates.37N/A
In-Demand Skills StreamTargeted draw for health, manufacturing and agricultural occupations.53N/A
Targeted draw for Regional Immigration Pilot candidates.10N/A

These candidates may be eligible for one of three streams under the Employer Job Offer category: Foreign Worker, International Student and In-Demand Skills. Some of the invitations went to candidates registered for the Regional Immigration Pilot.

Candidates invited under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream had work experience in the National Occupational Codes (NOC) below:

Health and agricultural occupations:

• NOC 3413 – nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
  • NOC 4412 – home support workers and related occupations, excluding housekeepers
  • NOC 8431 – general farm workers
  • NOC 8432 – nursery and greenhouse workers
  • NOC 8611 – harvesting labourers
  • NOC 9462 – industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers
Manufacturing (outside the GTA only):
  • NOC 9411 – machine operators, mineral and metal processing
  • NOC 9416 – metalworking and forging machine operators
  • NOC 9417 – machining tool operators
  • NOC 9418 – other metal products machine operators
  • NOC 9421 – chemical plant machine operators
  • NOC 9422 – plastics processing machine operators
  • NOC 9437 – woodworking machine operators
  • NOC 9446 – industrial sewing machine operators
  • NOC 9461 – process control and machine operators, food, beverage and associated products processing
  • NOC 9523 – electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers
  • NOC 9526 – mechanical assemblers and inspectors
  • NOC 9536 – industrial painters, coaters and metal finishing process operators
  • NOC 9537 – other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors
Ontario wants more immigrants
Each year, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) allocates a certain number of nominations to the provinces and territories that run Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs).

In 2021, Ontario received an allocation of 8,350 plus an additional 250 nominations for temporary foreign workers in intermediate skilled occupations, NOC Skill Level C.

As of November 10, 2021, Ontario has issued 8,600 nominations. Ontario’s immigration minister, Monte McNaughton, told CIC News in an October interview that the province is asking the federal government to double their allocation next year.

Ontario recently passed the Working for Workers Act, which among other things will help immigrant workers integrate into regulated industries outside of the health care sector. It will prohibit regulatory bodies from requiring Canadian work experience, eliminate the need to do a language test for the purpose of licensing, and speed up the licensing process, especially in cases of emergency.
I think the delays have more to do with supply and demand gaps in the job market than anythingelse. I don't see any other reason why they wouldn't clear the backlog.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You don’t want to do that in a time of so much uncertainty as this. Something can happen and your COPR expires due to border closure from another virus
I’ve decided I’m not going to make plans which are centered around the Canadian immigration. I’m currently not bothered about going to Canada as soon as possible. I’ll just do what I want to do and if fate doesn’t want me in Canada then so be it. I’ve played enough of this waiting game. I’m honestly just over it.