+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW with Masters Degree - should I get my Bachelor's Degree evaluated by WES?

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Hi all,

The WES tool says Equivalency in U.S.: Bachelor's and master's degree
Does it mean it considers my masters degree equivalency as masters; right?

harry_kooner2k

Jun 10, 2013
hey guys, My Bachelors degree have some serious issues so I dont want to send it to WES. I can send only Masters Degree for ECA. Will it be okay or Bachelors is a must?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi all,

The WES tool says Equivalency in U.S.: Bachelor's and master's degree
Does it mean it considers my masters degree equivalency as masters; right?
It should be equivalent in Canada, and not the US- please check out the WES Canada website.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
hey guys, My Bachelors degree have some serious issues so I dont want to send it to WES. I can send only Masters Degree for ECA. Will it be okay or Bachelors is a must?
Well, it depends- if its an Indian qualification you would have to send both. My Master's was the UK and Bachelors India- I didn't send the Indian Bachelor's information.

Naziabz

Sep 27, 2017
Hi Guys, I got my master degree in Canada and my bachelor is from another country. Do I still need to evaluate my bachelor degree? Since my highest degree is from Canada.

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
My message to WES:
Hi, I submitted the order for evaluation of my master''s and bachelor''s degree. However I received evaluation of only master''s degree. I need the evaluation of bachelors degree as well. Can you please check and provide me the same? Thanks

WES reply:
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your message. Recently, you received your WES educational credential assessment (ECA). WES determined that the initial documentation we received met the criteria to develop your educational credential assessment report for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). Your file was expedited in order to help you meet FSWP application deadlines.

Upon request, WES will add a credential equivalency that was not in the original report at no additional charge. This will require however, that you submit documents as required on our website. Once received the credentials will be reviewed.

The original evaluation report which was sent to you will no longer be electronically accessible to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). A revised credential assessment report would be mailed to you and delivered electronically to CIC upon completion.

Please let us know in writing how you would like to proceed. We thank you for choosing WES for your credential assessment.