+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW,send full docs, whats next, when will i rcv medical letter

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
jawadahmad77 said:
SO THATS CLEAR WE DONT NEED TO SUBMIT DOCS IN SEALED ENVELOPE, BUT ORIGINAL?

WHICH CHECK LIST WE ARE GOING TO USE?
that right , at least for many countries

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
jawadahmad77 said:
SO THATS CLEAR WE DONT NEED TO SUBMIT DOCS IN SEALED ENVELOPE, BUT ORIGINAL?

WHICH CHECK LIST WE ARE GOING TO USE?
should use local CHC , in ur case islamabad check list

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
anybody else recieve AOR from CHC
it looks strange that so many people have submitted orignal docs to CHCs but veeeeeeeeery few get replied.
if any one recv AOR or medical request, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease inform

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
I have to submit the application in Islamabad Office by May, and I have been able to arrange notarized copies,,,I have orignials but not in sealed envelope...
I will use the CIC checklist on website as it clearly states that people who got clearance from CIU to submit full application should use it. Its there on their website and updated as of Feb 09, and its bound to be correct.

RAJRAJA

Apr 6, 2009
u r right, both the web site ie islamabad check list and international.gc are valid and be followed

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Where it is written sealed envelope for islamabab .I think if i send sealed envelope with photocopy of my degree and transcript it would be fine ,what do u think ?

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
target2009match said:
Where it is written sealed envelope for islamabab .I think if i send sealed envelope with photocopy of my degree and transcript it would be fine ,what do u think ?
local office(islamabad ) intructions, checklist, see educational documents section.

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
target2009match said:
i dont think photocopies for educational docs is ok, i think orignal must be send

RAJRAJA

Apr 6, 2009
i didnt hear from any one for some time that he recvd acknoldgement from local CHC. any one recently recieve it? i think chc r no more sending AOR

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
hi friends,
i have just recieved my AOR , they r sending acknowledgement, just wait paitiently
hnv

mjsantos

Oct 5, 2008
A friend of mine just received his AOR 18 days after sending documents to Buffalo. It looks like it is not taking that long to get the AOR. Now, we just have to find about medical request.

Cheers.