+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW,send full docs, whats next, when will i rcv medical letter

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
already send doc to local office 15-20 days ago, case was previously approved from CIU Sydney and transfer to local office, but no letter rcv from there, how much time they took before sending medical letter, please reply

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
herdeep from new dehli is also waiting for same, n same time,
herdeep, pl inform if u have rcvd acknowledment from new dehli

hmehrok

Apr 1, 2009
No, still i didnt receive any communication from visa office, As soon as i'll get some news i'll update you all abt this...you also pls take care of this and itimate me if u come across some useful information and send me an email

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hi shanbaba,

I have got the letter from CIC to submit docs within four months. I am preparing those now.
Can u plz explanin the:

process of obtaining the police certificate for submmission.
I have got the new checklist which says only copies of docs (except police certificates or IELTS) are required. Did u submit university sealed notarized copies of degrees or the normal ones.
Did u claim points for relatives in Canada? If yes, what evidence did you provide as proof of relatinoship ?
Lastly, I have to show around $16600 for 3 people, I had $12000 in an old acount with more than one year history, but the rest are in another new salary account dating back to 2-3 months only.....if I show the bank statements and the salary slips, Is that fine?

thanks for your help...

RAJRAJA

Apr 6, 2009
hello shanbaba
i also send docs to london office and i recieved an acknoldgement with a new file number last week. i assume i need to wait 40-50 days more for medical.

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
s rab, should send orignal educational docs, sealed trancript are not for pakistan, i dont know about ur country,
passport or landing paper copy, educational certificate of brother with father name or any other doc proving relashionship, for address in canada, any utility bill, licencene etc with canadian address of relative (copy if available)

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
thanks,

I have to submit documents from Islamabad....But currently I am in UK, the new checklist says that police certificates required from all place where u have lived since Age 18....

I will be arranging one from Uk, and I will authorize someone on my behalf to collect the ones required from Pakistan (this was on CHC,pakistan website), but I dont know the process of obtaining a certificate in Pakistan, and how long does that take ?

The new checklist also says that they need copies of transcripts and degree, the previous one stated original ones...I heard that these are not returned,thats why became a little cautious.

thanks.

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
normally police certificate took 5-7 days if u go by chennal normally used in pakistan, but if u go through proper channel it may took more time.

they will definately return orignals, but if it is mentioned to submit copies, then it is ok to submit only copies,

RAJRAJA

Apr 6, 2009
do any one recieve medical letter, i only see one from ghana , africa recieve medical letter on trackit.com