+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

rod.bautista

Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
LANDED..........
Dec 2016
dear qorax,

In filling-up gen app form IMM-0008 question nos. 10 and 13 (for dependents) Current Country of Residence; what shall I put under status? For a person like you who's also from Dubai, stamped visa in the passport states that its "residence" but comes with an expiry date. If I select "permanent resident" from the status options, the validity dates greys out. Should it be more appropriate to put "worker" as the status? and what for the dependent children under my sponsorship?

Same form, but question no.1 for dependent's educational/occupational detail; i know this may sound funny but I just wanna make sure im answering all the questions correctly :p, my son's in KG, should I put "none" in his highest educational attainment, or otherwise? ;D

In proof of admission, since im applying thru London VO because of my current residence being in dubai UAE, my visa will be expiring on dec2013, would this suffice their requirement?

thank you for the help!

rod

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
Dear Qorax and other xperienced members

I had applied my application on May 2012 and it was under Arranged employment. Qorax and other members said that it will take maximum 10-12 months of processing. The file went to CPP-Ottawa in October. (From CAIPS notes which I asked in October-2012)

I have not received any status update from Ottawa yet.

Two Questions:

1) I went to India and got married. I updated CPP-Ottawa about my status change. "Single" to "Married". I received a reply to send them the Marriage Certificate which I did in December and after that no reply till date. My details are there in the profile.
Can delay happen because of the marriage stuff?? I have not added her to my file yet as the Visa office did not ask for any document yet.

2) On the other hand, my wife has applied Open Work Permit (as my spouse). The visitor visas were being rejected for spouses, hence, I went for this option as I am also on Work Permit.
It went to Chandigarh Consulate and is in process since 7th January. I do not know when they will process the same. Can anyone of you throw some light on this?

Thank you.

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
Can somebody on this forum please tell me the job market in winnipeg, looking for a little bit detail and some contacts to get apartment please.

ehsantjf

Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo --> Ottawa-CPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2010
Doc's Request.
17-02-2013 (PhD info)
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
IELTS Request
(sent with docs)
File Transfer...
16-05-2012 (to Ottawa-CPP)
Med's Request
10-10-2013 (with RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-11-2013 :D
Dear Qorax and other experienced members,

I submitted my file (MI02) in Nov. 2010 to Buffalo. My application is transferred to Ottawa CPP in May 2012. A couple of days ago, I received an email asking for additional information. Could you please tell me at what stage my application is? How long more would it take for me to get my Medical Exams?
The weird thing is that Ottawa CPP asked for my recent CV and information about my grad studies, which is in Canada. I think maybe they want to process the applicants with PhD eligibility first, cause I am eligible for PhD stream too (I live in Canada, doing the 3rd year of my PhD).

Many thanks.

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hello friends,
please solve this confusion of mine .i am a prejunner june applicant still waiting for my medical request and have submitted my additional document request 6 months back i.e my PCC,s .i am bothered if at all i am not getting my medical request by MAY my and my spouse PCC,S will expire .Will CHC NEW DELHI ask for it again as i am no more working abroad settled in INDIA till the time i get my Canadian PR .
PLEASE TELL ME IF CHC WILL ASK FOR PCC AGAIN IF AT ALL THEY ASK CAN I SHOW THEM MY OLD PCCS?
BY WHEN CAN WE EXPECT OUR MEDICALS?
I HAD SPENT LOT OF MONEY FOR PROCURING SAUDI PCC FOR ME AND MY WIFE BEFORE ,I THINK THAT IS ENOUGH IF AT ALL THEY ASK AGAIN CAN I SHOW THAT ITSELF ,INDIAN PCC IS NOT A PROBLEM I CAN GET THAT .I DONT SEE SUCH CASES IN THIS FORUM .PLEASE ENLIGHTEN

shamsjaleel

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08=2004
Doc's Request.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
01-01-2010
Med's Request
16-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-10-2012 Re-Xray on Jan 2013
Interview........
PPR 1 on 19th June 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 2 on 12th July 2013 ISB received on 15th
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2013
LANDED..........
28th of July 2013
Dear Qorax,
I have different Question worring me.
I have completed my Medical on 2nd Oct 2012, and LVO asked me to carry out LV X-Ray on 25th Jan, which was completed and forwarded by IOM Karachi.

My Family comprises of 4 and now. I have paid RPRF of two adults, i.e mine and my Spouse, LVO asked me to complete Schedule 1forms and please pay RPRF for family members who are 18 or over.
At that time my son was 17 years old, and as now I am still waiting for PPR 1 and 2 just worried as my son is going to be 18 yeras old in August, if i dont get PPR 1 and 2 before August 2013 my son will be 18 so have i to complete Schedule 1 form for him and pay the fee of RPRF in August, or wait for LVO to tell me.

Regards
Shams

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shamsjaleel said:
Dear Qorax,
I have different Question worring me.
I have completed my Medical on 2nd Oct 2012, and LVO asked me to carry out LV X-Ray on 25th Jan, which was completed and forwarded by IOM Karachi.

My Family comprises of 4 and now. I have paid RPRF of two adults, i.e mine and my Spouse, LVO asked me to complete Schedule 1forms and please pay RPRF for family members who are 18 or over.
At that time my son was 17 years old, and as now I am still waiting for PPR 1 and 2 just worried as my son is going to be 18 yeras old in August, if i dont get PPR 1 and 2 before August 2013 my son will be 18 so have i to complete Schedule 1 form for him and pay the fee of RPRF in August, or wait for LVO to tell me.

Regards
Shams
Ur kid's age stands locked on application... during the processing if they grow older it doesn't effect anything... no RPRF for them.

shamsjaleel

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08=2004
Doc's Request.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
01-01-2010
Med's Request
16-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-10-2012 Re-Xray on Jan 2013
Interview........
PPR 1 on 19th June 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 2 on 12th July 2013 ISB received on 15th
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2013
LANDED..........
28th of July 2013
qorax said:
Ur kid's age stands locked on application... during the processing if they grow older it doesn't effect anything... no RPRF for them.
Dear Qorax,
Great your reply gave me relax and will have deep sleep tonight.
Already my case is late by 8.5 years and now i dont want any thing to come in middle and delay me more and more.

Thanks once again.

Shams

devu

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb2010
Doc's Request.
sent on may12h
AOR Received.
JUNE 9TH 2010
File Transfer...
march 30
Med's Request
JAN 26
sir,I NEED AN OPINION FROM YOU..AFTER MEDICALS,MY SON;S PAEDIATRICIAN REFERRED TO CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTRE..THEY ASSESSED THAT HE IS HAVING SEVERE AUTISM..WILL GET COMPLETE REPORT AFTER SOME MORE CHECKS..AM I ELIGIBLE IN THIS CASE??PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER I HAVE TO CONTINUE THE PROCESSING OR NOT?? :-\ WHAT HAPPENED IN THESE TYP[E OF APPLICATIONS PREVIOUSLY..?THANX

REETHA

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
devu said:
sir,I NEED AN OPINION FROM YOU..AFTER MEDICALS,MY SON;S PAEDIATRICIAN REFERRED TO CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTRE..THEY ASSESSED THAT HE IS HAVING SEVERE AUTISM..WILL GET COMPLETE REPORT AFTER SOME MORE CHECKS..AM I ELIGIBLE IN THIS CASE??PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER I HAVE TO CONTINUE THE PROCESSING OR NOT?? :-\ WHAT HAPPENED IN THESE TYP[E OF APPLICATIONS PREVIOUSLY..?THANX

REETHA
Sorry to hear that.
However, rest assured, there could be a delay (med furtherance/s) but eventually u guys would make it.

devu

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb2010
Doc's Request.
sent on may12h
AOR Received.
JUNE 9TH 2010
File Transfer...
march 30
Med's Request
JAN 26
qorax said:
Sorry to hear that.
However, rest assured, there could be a delay (med furtherance/s) but eventually u guys would make it.
thanx sir..I am going to continue..

wishingstar

Mar 4, 2013
Hi Mr. Qorax,

Good day to you and to other members of this thread! :)

I was about to apply with one of consultant agency here in dubai because i dont have any idea how to get there in canada but as i browse i saw this very helpful thread and thinking of applying by ourselves (my husband and my baby). I just have a few questions that i hope could somehow give me confidence to start my application..

I am a Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduate, 31 yrs old presently working as a Dental Nurse/ Assistant for almost 5yrs now, while my husband is a Bachelor of Sience in Mechanical Engineering graduate, 32yrs old with 7yrs working experience as Mechanical Engineer. We have a 1yr old baby.

Now here is my questions if you dont mind and other members please advise me as well :
1. I want to know which category can we apply? Is it under FSWP?
2. Who do you think will be the Pricipal Applicant me or my husband?
3. Do the PA needs to take ielts first before starting the application?

Thanks in advance! Hoping for your answer ASAP!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
wishingstar said:
Hi Mr. Qorax,

Good day to you and to other members of this thread! :)

I was about to apply with one of consultant agency here in dubai because i dont have any idea how to get there in canada but as i browse i saw this very helpful thread and thinking of applying by ourselves (my husband and my baby). I just have a few questions that i hope could somehow give me confidence to start my application..

I am a Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduate, 31 yrs old presently working as a Dental Nurse/ Assistant for almost 5yrs now, while my husband is a Bachelor of Sience in Mechanical Engineering graduate, 32yrs old with 7yrs working experience as Mechanical Engineer. We have a 1yr old baby.

Now here is my questions if you dont mind and other members please advise me as well :
1. I want to know which category can we apply? Is it under FSWP?
2. Who do you think will be the Pricipal Applicant me or my husband?
3. Do the PA needs to take ielts first before starting the application?

Thanks in advance! Hoping for your answer ASAP!
The FSW process from May-2013 is completely overhauled. I'd suggest u follow/log-on to this forum here for all ur queries. BTW, these r the imminent changes:

The final changes to the FSWP selection criteria include:
1. Minimum official language thresholds and increased points for official language proficiency, making language the most important factor in the selection process;
2. Increased emphasis on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience, are better positioned to adapt to changing labour market conditions, and who will spend a greater number of years contributing to Canada's economy;
3. Introduction of the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), so that education points awarded reflect the foreign credential's true value in Canada;
Changes to the arranged employment process, allowing employers to hire applicants quickly, if there is a demonstrated need in the Canadian labour market; and
4. Additional adaptability points for spousal language ability and Canadian work experience.
Unquote

Ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-12-19.asp

ijlels

Mar 4, 2013
Hi all,

Our application was received by the Bogota office in Oct 2012. We submitted our medicals in Jan 2013. However, our application status still shows as "In Process" and does not have an updated "Medicals received". Should we be worried?

Also, we submitted an explanation for deemed criminal rehabilitation in our PR application. When does the criminal check happen? Before or after the medicals? What happens after the medicals?

Thank you all....

wishingstar

Mar 4, 2013
thank you mr. qorax for your reply.. i appreciate your effort :), do you think i can be a Principal applicant rather than my husband?