+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
lalasagot said:
What if the call occurred while waiting for PPR? Can anybody share what does it mean?
I think its same thing before or after PPR for NDVO.

sobiakhan24

Jan 6, 2013
Hi Qorax,

I have a question, I recently received a form from New Delhi Office Canadian High Commission, asking me to complete or provide proof of completion of medicals
the permanent residence fee. Both these documents by the 7th of January 2012

Valid passport for yourself after all other requirements have been met. This I dont understand do they mean I have to wait till all the requirements have been met or should I send in my passport with the permanent residence fee.

I have also applied for CEC simultaneously. I have sent the medical proof and the permanent residence fee to them however I was unsure about sending the passport. Can please respond about the passport am I required to send my passport too.

Regards

Sobia

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sobiakhan24 said:
Hi Qorax,

I have a question, I recently received a form from New Delhi Office Canadian High Commission, asking me to complete or provide proof of completion of medicals
the permanent residence fee. Both these documents by the 7th of January 2012

Valid passport for yourself after all other requirements have been met. This I dont understand do they mean I have to wait till all the requirements have been met or should I send in my passport with the permanent residence fee.

I have also applied for CEC simultaneously. I have sent the medical proof and the permanent residence fee to them however I was unsure about sending the passport. Can please respond about the passport am I required to send my passport too.

Regards

Sobia
Send the pps as soon as the meds were done.

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
qorax said:
The Process in a Nutshell
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Eligibility Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Qualitative Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >
Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR** > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".
sir thanks for the brilliant write up. in the above flowchart, where does the SELDEC figure ?
Can I assume that SELECTION DECISION passed means,
1. IO is convinced hence no interview
2. IO is convinced hence no addln docs ( none mentioned in GCMS notes other than to request PP, PCC , RPRF and Meds)
3. What are the chances of rejection, due to documentation/employment after 4 months of selection decision passing ?

Thanks a lot sir

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Knight_Crusader said:
sir thanks for the brilliant write up. in the above flowchart, (A)where does the SELDEC figure ?
Can I assume that SELECTION DECISION passed means,
1. IO is convinced hence no interview
2. IO is convinced hence no addln docs ( none mentioned in GCMS notes other than to request PP, PCC , RPRF and Meds)
3. What are the chances of rejection, due to documentation/employment after 4 months of selection decision passing ?

Thanks a lot sir
A. At Stage-3.
1. Yes, but an interview may yet come by -- a security interview -- though rare.
2. Yes, request for further docs is pretty much unlikely.
3. Rarest of the rare.

Qorax

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
qorax said:
A. At Stage-3.
1. Yes, but an interview may yet come by -- a security interview -- though rare.
2. Yes, request for further docs is pretty much unlikely.
3. Rarest of the rare.

Qorax
Thank you very much sir, hatsoff!!
I am MI1. NDVO. SELDEC passed in June 2012 !! Still no MR. The wait is killing.
My wife was pregnant when we applied , now daughter is 3yrs old,yet no sign of MR (daughter included when docs sent to NDVO)!
I love to travel, now I have put on hold all over trave/holiday plans, not wanting to cause more delays during security checks, due to overseas travel !
I hope to get MR this month.... ???

sherine1972

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2011
Doc's Request.
With the application
AOR Received.
PER received: 19-01-2012
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
Ottawa-pilot
Med's Request
4-5-2012
Med's Done....
19-5-2012
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15 jan 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
Dear qorax,
I hope that u answer this question as soon as u can,
I'm planning to land in April but I can't stay more than 2 weeks in Canada due to family and school obligations,and my chosen city to land was Halifax and now I would like to land in Calgary to send the pr cards at my cousin's address
Tell me is this possible or there is a problem regarding my plans
Ur help is much appreciated

Thanks

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
I am answering this on Qora'x behalf...

Absolutely, I do not foresee any issues with your plans...While you land, don't forget to tell the officer that you are going to stay until you receive the PR card (no one really checks if you stay or not)...this will just let them process your PR cards, otherwise, you may have to wait until you move to get your PR cards processed.

Otherwise, it's a great time to land in Canada, just due to Weather :))))

MMSMandy

Aug 25, 2011
Hello Quorax!
I landed at Vancouver airport (POE) on 1st Nov,2012 along with my family. As per the current system we applied for our PR Cards and also provided them the Canadian Postal address in the requisite forms (i.e. the COPR) at the POE on the day of landing itself. After staying there in Canada for a period of 17 days we came back to our home country (India) as my children are studying here. Till now (i.e. even after 76 days) we have not received our PR Cards at the Canadian given address. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
I had the same situation...

Current processing time is 65 days, which is pretty close...wait for a couple of weeks and ask your friend from Canada to conference you (between your Indian cell number and Canadian Customer service number for PR cards) and ask them about it...I am guessing that there must be a problem with your photos...

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
Dear Qorax

Today I received mail from LVO regarding the schedule A from. They asked about this form for third time.
First I sent schedule A from with my updated documents request and received to LVO on 02-11-12, in which I have not mentioned the period 1988/05 to 1993/10 as I got my first job in 1993. The period from my 18 years to my first job.

Second time on 03-12-12 Mr. SJM my VO again asked via e-mail about the period from 1988/05 to 1993/10. Therefore, I submitted the form again covering this period and mentioned my activity as “at home searching for job”.

Thirdly today again I received the mail which is as under:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that we have received your recently sent documents. However, the schedule A's that were submitted were incomplete. Please provide information required below in the template provided within 30 Days.

Detailed explanation of your activities during the period 1988/05 to 1993/10.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Now the VO asked again about that period with detailed explanation which is they written in red line while other text is in blue. In fact in that period, I just played soccer and search for the job.

I am very worried about this detailed explanation. Please advice me what should I do and satisfy them.
sincerely

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
Kindly refer my previous mail. When I thoroughly checked my Schedule A form I found a mistake. In schedule A form Education column I correctly mentioned the period 1988 to 1991 as student. While in Personal History column I mistakenly mentioned the period 1988 to 1993 “unemployed searching for job” After 1993 I got my first job.

Now how I reply about their query “Detailed explanation of your activities during the period 1988/05 to 1993/10”.

1. From 1988 to 1991, I was studying.
2. From 1992 to 1993, I attended some short courses such as computer, English language, part time job, but I don’t have any certificate to proof. Or
3. From 1992 to 1993, unemployed searching for the job.

Kindly guide me what should I write in my detailed explanation for the period 1992 to 1993 as I don’t have any documentary evidence. Secondly how I explain/ justify about my mistake, for the period 1988 to 1991 as I correctly mentioned in education column but not mentioned in personal history column. Kindly offer your valuable comments / suggestion immediately.

Sincerely

Klodiana

Oct 17, 2012
qorax said:
It wouldn't affect anything.
Dear Qorax,

I have sent my application to Quebec in December 2012, but I do not know what happens now. Shall I wait for a confirmation from them stating that they received my docs and will be processed, or any tracking number. How will I track the documents?
I have send them to Montreal office. Is it correct?
Is it true that the quebec office is not proceeding folders these period due to expected changes?
Also, in their "list of trainings" I get 6 points, but I have heard that this year they will not consider those graduations any more. Is it true?

Thank you very much for your useful information.

Best
Klodi

ak1977

Jun 28, 2012
Qorax, any clues on Arranged employment offer applicants within Canada. They are priority processing outside canada. Is it the same in Ottawa?Should it not be the same?

rod.bautista

Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
LANDED..........
Dec 2016
hats off to you sir qorax, best read for us doing the application by ourselves, looking forward for your insightful advices. ;D