AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
EEcanvan said:
Hey Tomneversfield and Yelena,

Don't know if its going to give any relief to you guys or not, but I am still sharing. Even I don't have a perfect application. One of my employment letter is missing the number of hours worked per week and above that the employer is not at all supportive and even after multiple requests he refused to add such a crucial information. So, in nutshell if I will be rejected on this basis I can't even apply again coz I am never going to get the right reference letter. :'(
So, I understand how important it is for you to know that you have cleared eligibility. And of-course the wait sucks. But you know I get my motivation from my brother. See he applied in the old system in October 2014 as CEC applicant. And since then he has not received even a single update. Recently CIC told him that his application processing time (14 months) will not be considered from the date application was submitted(which in OCT 2014)but it will be considered from date of AOR(which is April2015). So in that case they can't question CIC before may 2016 considering 14 MONTHS processing time.

So guys we all are in far better situation. I hope all this helps you guys in this waiting time. :)

Tomneversfiled, this is for you. Since my BG changed my brother got excited and started following this forum/thread. And he has become a huge fan of yours. The other day he was telling me that you know you can tell tomneversfiled that whenever you will move to Canada, my brother will be happy to receive you and your family from airport. :)
Hehehe I actually blushed reading this.. Thanks so much for sharing! You and your brother are awesome, and definitely I'd like to extend him an invitation to that CN tower reunion dinner. I wish him a speedy processing, he must be the most patient person on this forum. I bet he rolls his eyes at us a lot when we complain that it's been 3 or 4 months :D. Perspective is truly everything!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Hehehe I actually blushed reading this.. Thanks so much for sharing! You and your brother are awesome, and definitely I'd like to extend him an invitation to that CN tower reunion dinner. I wish him a speedy processing, he must be the most patient person on this forum. I bet he rolls his eyes at us a lot when we complain that it's been 3 or 4 months :D. Perspective is truly everything!
lol :D

EEcanvan thanks for sharing ! :) Your brother has a lot more patience then us hehe ;)
he does know however, that he can reapply thru EE, even if he already has an application via old paper system? If he is in a hurry this would certanly be faster.. :

Processing offices may encounter applicants who submitted an APR prior to the launch of Express Entry (before January 1, 2015) and also submitted an e-APR through the Express Entry system (on or after January 1, 2015).

Foreign nationals may apply for multiple immigration programs at once, as long as they have paid the required cost recovery fees for each program to which they have applied. For example, a foreign national could apply under the CEC if invited to do so through Express Entry, and could also apply under the caring for children class outside of the Express Entry system.

If an applicant has more than one application for permanent residence approved, the applicant must choose the program under which they would like to be granted their permanent resident status.

Once permanent resident status is granted, any other pending APRs should be administratively withdrawn and the applicant notified.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake.asp

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Hello everyone,

I am Ontario PNP applicant. I just gained access to my status. All I can see is my name and address. It says this "If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status'.

What should I be seeing by now. On CIC, it shows medical pass, Documents requested, provided and all the other sections not started yet.

Thanks

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
To be honest he does rolls his eyes reading our posts.. :p ..Yeah Thanks for the invitation... I let him know :)
yelena said:
lol :D

EEcanvan thanks for sharing ! :) Your brother has a lot more patience then us hehe ;)
he does know however, that he can reapply thru EE, even if he already has an application via old paper system? If he is in a hurry this would certanly be faster.. :

Processing offices may encounter applicants who submitted an APR prior to the launch of Express Entry (before January 1, 2015) and also submitted an e-APR through the Express Entry system (on or after January 1, 2015).

Foreign nationals may apply for multiple immigration programs at once, as long as they have paid the required cost recovery fees for each program to which they have applied. For example, a foreign national could apply under the CEC if invited to do so through Express Entry, and could also apply under the caring for children class outside of the Express Entry system.

If an applicant has more than one application for permanent residence approved, the applicant must choose the program under which they would like to be granted their permanent resident status.

Once permanent resident status is granted, any other pending APRs should be administratively withdrawn and the applicant notified.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake.asp
Thanks Yelena.. I have finally made him create his EE profile. His score is 467 so he might get an ITA in the next draw but you know it does feel bad for wasting another 550 bucks

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEcanvan said:
To be honest he does rolls his eyes reading our posts.. :p ..Yeah Thanks for the invitation... I let him know :)
Thanks Yelena.. I have finally made him create his EE profile. His score is 467 so he might get an ITA in the next draw but you know it does feel bad for wasting another 550 bucks
think of it in terms of gained profit: 550 less he will have to pay for psychiatric consuling as a result of this lengthy process ;)

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
EEcanvan said:
This is great! Very impressive score, I sure hope he gets an ITA on the next draw (hopefully tomorrow). I'm rooting for this super patient man!

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
EEcanvan said:
Hey Tomneversfield and Yelena,

Don't know if its going to give any relief to you guys or not, but I am still sharing. Even I don't have a perfect application. One of my employment letter is missing the number of hours worked per week and above that the employer is not at all supportive and even after multiple requests he refused to add such a crucial information. So, in nutshell if I will be rejected on this basis I can't even apply again coz I am never going to get the right reference letter. :'(
So, I understand how important it is for you to know that you have cleared eligibility. And of-course the wait sucks. But you know I get my motivation from my brother. See he applied in the old system in October 2014 as CEC applicant. And since then he has not received even a single update. Recently CIC told him that his application processing time (14 months) will not be considered from the date application was submitted(which in OCT 2014)but it will be considered from date of AOR(which is April2015). So in that case they can't question CIC before may 2016 considering 14 MONTHS processing time.

So guys we all are in far better situation. I hope all this helps you guys in this waiting time. :)

Tomneversfiled, this is for you. Since my BG changed my brother got excited and started following this forum/thread. And he has become a huge fan of yours. The other day he was telling me that you know you can tell tomneversfiled that whenever you will move to Canada, my brother will be happy to receive you and your family from airport. :)
Sorry EEcanvan, Yelena and Tomneversfield to jump in your conversation..

Since we talking about patience :)..
I would like to share my experience...
I started preparing for my file in May14, applied through the old system in Sept14.. my application was returned in Mar15 stating that the quota for NOC 1112 is full and you need to apply through express entry.. I created my profile on 31st Mar'15.. received my first ITA on 17th Apr (was so excited i thought I am already a Canadian PR).. They cancelled my app on 7th June (Sunday) stating that PCC from India is valid for only 6 months.. 2nd attempt in July again cancelled as the traffic history search document from Vic, Aus was not uploaded by my consultant..
Now this is my 3rd attempt under EE paid RPRF on 21st Oct and submitted the receipt the same day.. and my medicals expire in May'16.. lets hope for the best...

P.S. just felt like sharing my experience.. well there's a lot more to it than the 10 lines mentioned above.. :) ;) n m sure there a more like me going through the similar situation..

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
has any outland applicant here been asked for a RCMP Criminal Record Check when theyve never been to canada? i just got that request and dont know how to proceed :s their website says that you cant apply for rcmp from outside canada...

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
dollcie said:

I started preparing for my file in May14, applied through the old system in Sept14.. my application was returned in Mar15 stating that the quota for NOC 1112 is full and you need to apply through express entry.. I created my profile on 31st Mar'15.. received my first ITA on 17th Apr (was so excited i thought I am already a Canadian PR).. They cancelled my app on 7th June (Sunday) stating that PCC from India is valid for only 6 months.. 2nd attempt in July again cancelled as the traffic history search document from Vic, Aus was not uploaded by my consultant..
Now this is my 3rd attempt under EE paid RPRF on 21st Oct and submitted the receipt the same day.. and my medicals expire in May'16.. lets hope for the best...

P.S. just felt like sharing my experience.. well there's a lot more to it than the 10 lines mentioned above.. :) ;) n m sure there a more like me going through the similar situation..
Don't worry you're not alone. :D

FSW 2014 applicant here too.

When you feel down, think about why you started. Perseverance helps us reach our target.

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
Gabbana said:

When you feel down, think about why you started. Perseverance helps us reach our target.
Best of luck buddy.. :)

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Gabbana said:

how long have they given you? the letter says 30 days but cic mentions 20...

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
dollcie said:

I'm very impressed with your perseverance and hope. I truly hope the third time will be the charm and you'll end up with PPR soon. Hopefully after those multiple attempts, they will expedite your processing. Your story will certainly give me the necessary strength to start over in case they reject my NOC choice. Till then, I will remain hopeful. Nothing is more powerful than hope (as corny as it sounds) :)

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
tomneversfield said:
I'm very impressed with your perseverance and hope. I truly hope the third time will be the charm and you'll end up with PPR soon. Hopefully after those multiple attempts, they will expedite your processing. Your story will certainly give me the necessary strength to start over in case they reject my NOC choice. Till then, I will remain hopeful. Nothing is more powerful than hope (as corny as it sounds) :)
Thank you for your kind words.. and best of luck to u too..

ADteam

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am new to this thread. I am FSW Outland from India. My timeline is
ITA 18th sept
Submission and AOR 27th October
Medical passed 29th October
Sch A request for me and spouse October 29th
Sch A submission November 2
BG check in process December 5

I went through this thread before posting my timeline and it's wonderful to see everyone being so supportive of each other and motivating each other. Thank you all. And hope all of you get PPR soon.

Cheers

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
ADteam said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to this thread. I am FSW Outland from India. My timeline is
ITA 18th sept
Submission and AOR 27th October
Media passed 29th October
Sch A request for me and spouse October 29th
Sch A submission November 2
BG check in process December 5

I went through this thread before posting my timeline and it's wonderful to see everyone being so supportive of each other and motivating each other. Thank you all. And hope all of you get PPR soon.

Cheers
That's quite a neat timeline.. Faster than average.. Hope you get DM within a week or two. Good luck