Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everybody

I am new to this forum. FSW outland.

My Time Line:

AOR : September 4
Schedule A Req : Sept 11 (Submitted Sep 12)
Additional Document received on MyCIC

Since then no update.

Looking at the stats i should get an update in next couple of weeks. Hoping for a positive response. Good Luck everybody. :)

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Hi guys,

I submitted my application on the 29th of September. I received AOR on the same day. My medicals passed a few days later, and I havent received any updates since. I am an outland FSW, living in Saudi Arabia, though I am Egyptian. I am a little worried about my choice of NOC.

Does anyone have any idea when to expect an update? I am hoping my BG process to start soon?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
hossamo33 said:
Hi guys,

I submitted my application on the 29th of September. I received AOR on the same day. My medicals passed a few days later, and I havent received any updates since. I am an outland FSW, living in Saudi Arabia, though I am Egyptian. I am a little worried about my choice of NOC.

Does anyone have any idea when to expect an update? I am hoping my BG process to start soon?
Hey. I have the same problem with NOC codes. My BG started 10 days ago so I'm hoping this means there's a decent chance they've accepted my NOC code. I would expect your BG to start in 4-6 weeks. This has been the average timeline in recent times. Best of luck and keep us posted

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I join the chase of PR, just got ITA in 22nd draw 4th December. My CRS is 464.

Please clarify one question. When you receive RPRF does that mean that your application is approved? Can one get rejected after RPRF? Were there such cases?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Russian said:
Dear all,

I join the chase of PR, just got ITA in 22nd draw 4th December. My CRS is 464.

Please clarify one question. When you receive RPRF does that mean that your application is approved? Can one get rejected after RPRF? Were there such cases?
Most probably, when someone receives RPRF, it means they were found to be eligible to apply under the program under which they applied (e.g FSW, CEC.. etc). Then shortly after, the background check goes into progress. It's unusual for an applicant to get rejected after rprf, but it could happen, if they see something that they don't like.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
tomneversfield said:
Most probably, when someone received RPRF, it means they were found to be eligible to apply under the program under which they applied (e.g FSW, CEC.. etc). Then shortly after, the background check goes into progress. It's unusual for an applicant to get rejected after rprf, but it could happen, if they see something that they don't like.
Yeah, it's definitely not certain you will receive PPR after RPRF. In my case, I received a request for RPRF payment although I still do not have medicals passed since my husband is undergoing additional testing. Also, I am waiting on FBI PCC. I could still be refused based on medicals or PCC.
I got RPRF request more than a month a go, and since then no change to my application and background did not go in progress.
I feel like, especially for October AORs, they have been sending out batch RPRFs to everyone who hadn't paid upfront.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
Yeah, it's definitely not certain you will receive PPR after RPRF. In my case, I received a request for RPRF payment although I still do not have medicals passed since my husband is undergoing additional testing. Also, I am waiting on FBI PCC. I could still be refused based on medicals or PCC.
I got RPRF request more than a month a go, and since then no change to my application and background did not go in progress.
I feel like, especially for October AORs, they have been sending out batch RPRFs to everyone who hadn't paid upfront.
I also think rprf has nothing to do with application status. They simply send it at some point regardless if you are eligable or not.
your case just proves my point

Altafahm

Oct 5, 2014
Hi,

I am new here, this forum has helped me immensely :)... my timeline is

Profile created: April 29 2015
Profile updated with Spouse ECA, IELTS: 2 Oct
ITA: 2 Oct
AOR: 30 Nov
Medicals: Passed, 3 Dec
BG check in progress: 5 Dec

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Altafahm said:
Hi,

I am new here, this forum has helped me immensely :)... my timeline is

Profile created: April 29 2015
Profile updated with Spouse ECA, IELTS: 2 Oct
ITA: 2 Oct
AOR: 30 Nov
Medicals: Passed, 3 Dec
BG check in progress: 5 Dec
Congrats :). it seems that your application is proceeding quite fast

ADteam

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Tomneversfield,

Thanks. I am hoping so. And wish everyone on this forum the same :)

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
yelena said:
I also think rprf has nothing to do with application status. They simply send it at some point regardless if you are eligable or not.
your case just proves my point
Hmmm interesting.. there are two applicants who received the rprf letter and in that letter it was mentioned that they were found eligible.. Is it fair to assume that all folks who get RPRF get that same letter? If so, then it means that their review of eligibility passed. Perhaps, on rare occasion folks will pass their eligibility test before their medical (as in Tocanadawego's case)?

Oh the money I'd pay to have any close friend join the CIC, who would just let me in on the process! I don't need any special treatments, I Just want to understand how they handle applicants, and the application pipeline dynamic! *sigh* ::)

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Hmmm interesting.. there are two applicants who received the rprf letter and in that letter it was mentioned that they were found eligible.. Is it fair to assume that all folks who get RPRF get that same letter? If so, then it means that their review of eligibility passed. Perhaps, on rare occasion folks will pass their eligibility test before their medical (as in Tocanadawego's case)?

Oh the money I'd pay to have any close friend join the CIC, who would just let me in on the process! I don't need any special treatments, I Just want to understand how they handle applicants, and the application pipeline dynamic! *sigh* ::)
I tend to believe that receiving RPRF means that the applicant meets the requirements. At least it's logical. Would be interesting to see this RPRF letter.

Aranaszek

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here you are ;D:

Dear XXXXXXX,
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days.
Regards,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Tocanadawego said:
I got an RPRF request. I also received that kind of letter.

Apparently, after receiving my GCMS notes which I shared last week, I think after R-10 or completeness check, they simply ask you to pay it.

Although 3 agents review my application, the 3rd was the one who requested for it.

If i really passed the eligibility test, how come in my gcms notes my eligibility is not started?

It's explicitly stated in the summary portion. Only EE eligibility is stated as passed.

Bottomline, I believe they have to review it again before the background check

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The letter says 'admissibility review is still ongoing". So the possibility of rejection still remains. But does this letter mean that job experience was already checked and the applicant was found eligible?