+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

kuldeek

Mar 29, 2015
Gabbana said:
I don't mean to spam the thread. I posted this already at understanding gcms notes thread but I want to stick this note in FSW outland thread for future reference of all.

I got my GCMS notes already as of November 2, 2015.

As an applicant who paid RPRF upon request, per GCMS notes, it’s already COMPLETE.

The weird part is the ELIGIBILITY. Per Summary, my eligibility is not started. But if you run through the pages, I had 18 updates based on eligibility! The cycle goes like this: NOT STARTED, CALCULATION IN PROGRESS, PASSED-CANDIDATE. It was encoded by GCMS System & Siebel Administration.

So currently it’s not yet started as of Nov 1, but the last update saying PASSED is dated October 30. Moreover, it is evident in the pages of the notes that they indicated ELIGIBLE, COMPLETE and PASSED in the eligibility portion. Reason of cycle changes probably due to on-going review of application.

My application was viewed by so many visa officers. Thankfully, all of them stated that I passed. Probably they put the not started back due to next phase.

Due Date is NOVEMBER 30. So I should have an update by this time (or within the next 2 weeks?)
Hello Gabbana,

Does this mean whoever has paid RPRF on request, their application is approved/Complete?
My AOR is 26th Aug and paid RPRF on 25th sept on request. and since then i didnot hear anything.

Regards,
Kuldeep Kumar.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
tomneversfield said:
God help me! I think I'm gonna get sick! ;D :eek: :'(
you'll be fine tomneversfield and yelena....dont worry we're all in similar situation none of us have a perfect file....i for one am in the bulls-eye of the whole two or more degrees debate, im hoping my risk will pay off it seems positive to me since i was requested RPRF on 7th Oct but you never know.....jittery till proven passed....hang in there.....group hug

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
kuldeek said:
Hello Gabbana,

Does this mean whoever has paid RPRF on request, their application is approved/Complete?
My AOR is 26th Aug and paid RPRF on 25th sept on request. and since then i didnot hear anything.

Regards,
Kuldeep Kumar.
Let me start on this first. Each application is unique. So was my gcms notes :eek:

I paid RPRF upon request too. What I did see only is the encoded portion of RPRF which was tagged as "COMPLETE". Other updates on the RPRF were: date of rprf request (indicated mine as RPRF REQUEST SENT AS BULK), deadline date of rprf (after 7 days grace period) - date where they acknowledged the payment and schedule of rprf fees paid.

Eligibility may come at anytime I think but based on my application, it was reviewed by different visa officers, all of them noted me as PASSED. But that there's a cycle. Upon reviewing it again, its a combination of human review and system update.

I also noticed that the notes became bulkier due to system generated review. Im a fsw outland but the system reviewed as well if I'm eligible as to other categories.

Bottomline in my own application, anything can still happen.

kuldeek

Mar 29, 2015
Gabbana said:
Let me start on this first. Each application is unique. So was my gcms notes :eek:

I paid RPRF upon request too. What I did see only is the encoded portion of RPRF which was tagged as "COMPLETE". Other updates on the RPRF were: date of rprf request (indicated mine as RPRF REQUEST SENT AS BULK), deadline date of rprf (after 7 days grace period) - date where they acknowledged the payment and schedule of rprf fees paid.

Eligibility may come at anytime I think but based on my application, it was reviewed by different visa officers, all of them noted me as PASSED. But that there's a cycle. Upon reviewing it again, its a combination of human review and system update.

I also noticed that the notes became bulkier due to system generated review. Im a fsw outland but the system reviewed as well if I'm eligible as to other categories.

Bottomline in my own application, anything can still happen.
Thanks Gabbana, for detailed explanation. Appreciate it.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
kuldeek said:
Thanks Gabbana, for detailed explanation. Appreciate it.
No problem.

FYI to all, completeness check is done within 7 days from AOR date by Central Intake Office.

After a week, they transfer it to CPC-Ottawa (in my case), for eligibility test (may be initial or final)

(based on my gcms)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
No problem.

FYI to all, completeness check is done within 7 days from AOR date by Central Intake Office.

After a week, they transfer it to CPC-Ottawa (in my case), for eligibility test (may be initial or final)

(based on my gcms)
well in that case I am reeealy behind. Due to my initial cancelation I was reviewed on completnes 26th of October, so almost 3 months after my AOR :-X

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Hi Gabbana,
I have been waiting for your GCMS eagerly too :p as i have paid RPRF on request too so they sent that email saying i was eligible etc, I was hoping you could copy paste some texts here like Yelena did so that we can maybe try to interpret with you....im hoping some light can be shed on due dates for background check for you...also are your documents etc are still being reviewed or atleast they r done with that and just left with criminality etc like they say in the letter....hope im making sense

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
indianaspirant said:
Hi Gabbana,
I have been waiting for your GCMS eagerly too :p as i have paid RPRF on request too so they sent that email saying i was eligible etc, I was hoping you could copy paste some texts here like Yelena did so that we can maybe try to interpret with you....im hoping some light can be shed on due dates for background check for you...also are your documents etc are still being reviewed or atleast they r done with that and just left with criminality etc like they say in the letter....hope im making sense
Yes i will share it. Give me until tomorrow to do it :)

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
cr_ramos07 said:
The article that you linked says that it could delay "non-Syrian refugees", and even so they say they are trying to avoid it. We are not refugees, and I have also heard many times that the departments are different and that I shouldn't worry, so I don't think we should be concerned about it at all.
I hope you are right, but I don't think it's so clear. They also state "...that the same offices and staff abroad handle all the various immigrant application streams and are already overburdened with work and overwhelmed with applications."

So all streams affected. I still selfishly hope you are right, though. ;)

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
yelena how did you "copy-paste" your gmcs from pdf to here?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Gabbana said:
yelena how did you "copy-paste" your gmcs from pdf to here?
You'll need to convert from PDF to word document. There are many applications that can do that (Adobe Pro is one of them). Then you can just copy/paste. Yelena please correct me if i'm wrong.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
You'll need to convert from PDF to word document. There are many applications that can do that (Adobe Pro is one of them). Then you can just copy/paste. Yelena please correct me if i'm wrong.
nope, yelena was not smart enough to use an application, so yelena retyped the whole damn thing by hand :p ;D

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
yelena said:
nope, yelena was not smart enough to use an application, so yelena retyped the whole damn thing by hand :p ;D
Lol. I don't have the luxury of time to download the application so I'll just input here the specific questions I received.

Relevant Notes:

1) October 7 (CPC-Ottawa)- Pertaining to RPRF request, there's only a note from CPC-Ottawa saying, "Sent RPRF request in bulk".

2) August 24 (CIO)- AGENT REVIEW***POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; all NRT. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE’S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and HAS change from ITA to e-APR.

3) August 22 (they are working on a Sat???) – (CIO)

Review type: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY – APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 471 – ITA Score: 471 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created SPUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT (S): No PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS – Received: Met Threshold Spouse/Common Law: - English: IELTS- Received: Met Threshold DOCS SET TO B REVIEWED: POLICE CERTIFICATES EDUCATION

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT:
Assigned to: VF03242
Assigned by: DS017507
Due Date: 2015/11/28

ELIGIBILITY

ASSESSMENT: 1
UCI: XXXXXXXXX
TYPE: Candidate Assessment

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Gabbana said:
Lol. I don't have the luxury of time to download the application so I'll just input here the specific questions I received.

Relevant Notes:

1) October 7 (CPC-Ottawa)- Pertaining to RPRF request, there's only a note from CPC-Ottawa saying, "Sent RPRF request in bulk".

2) August 24 (CIO)- AGENT REVIEW***POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; all NRT. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE’S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and HAS change from ITA to e-APR.

3) August 22 (they are working on a Sat???) – (CIO)

Review type: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY – APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 471 – ITA Score: 471 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created SPUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT (S): No PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS – Received: Met Threshold Spouse/Common Law: - English: IELTS- Received: Met Threshold DOCS SET TO B REVIEWED: POLICE CERTIFICATES EDUCATION

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT:
Assigned to: VF03242
Assigned by: DS017507
Due Date: 2015/11/28

ELIGIBILITY

ASSESSMENT: 1
UCI: XXXXXXXXX
TYPE: Candidate Assessment
Thanks for sharing Gabbana.. very helpful.
By the way, to address one of your personal notes above, yes case processing agents do work on weekends and holidays as well. I was bored so I randomly decided to see whether CIC is hiring agents or not... I found a post for a case processing agent, and in the description it clearly states that they work on weekends and holidays. It's clear that their overall shifts pretty much covers a 24/7 period.. Maybe this is only valid these days since they're rushing to process 25,000 Syrian refugees in 3 months, but it's reassuring to know they're working hard.

See link: https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=828240

Conditions of employment
Reliability Status security clearance - OR Secret security clearance

Note: Candidates must meet upon appointment and are responsible to maintain the above conditions of employment throughout their employment.

Shift work will be required for some positions. Availability, willingness and ability to perform shift work, which includes HOLIDAYS, evenings, overnights, and weekends. The available shifts are, but are not limited to:
- Day shift 8:00am - 4:00pm from Sunday to Thursday, Monday to Friday, or Tuesday to Saturday
- Evening shift 4:00pm – 12:00am from Sunday to Thursday, Monday to Friday, or Tuesday to Saturday
- Overnight shift 12:00am - 8:00am from Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday

Note: Candidates must meet upon appointment and are responsible to maintain the above conditions of employment throughout their employment.

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
God help me! I think I'm gonna get sick! ;D :eek: :'(
Hey Tomneversfield and Yelena,

Don't know if its going to give any relief to you guys or not, but I am still sharing. Even I don't have a perfect application. One of my employment letter is missing the number of hours worked per week and above that the employer is not at all supportive and even after multiple requests he refused to add such a crucial information. So, in nutshell if I will be rejected on this basis I can't even apply again coz I am never going to get the right reference letter. :'(
So, I understand how important it is for you to know that you have cleared eligibility. And of-course the wait sucks. But you know I get my motivation from my brother. See he applied in the old system in October 2014 as CEC applicant. And since then he has not received even a single update. Recently CIC told him that his application processing time (14 months) will not be considered from the date application was submitted(which in OCT 2014)but it will be considered from date of AOR(which is April2015). So in that case they can't question CIC before may 2016 considering 14 MONTHS processing time.

So guys we all are in far better situation. I hope all this helps you guys in this waiting time. :)

Tomneversfiled, this is for you. Since my BG changed my brother got excited and started following this forum/thread. And he has become a huge fan of yours. The other day he was telling me that you know you can tell tomneversfiled that whenever you will move to Canada, my brother will be happy to receive you and your family from airport. :)