AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Is there any applicant before 2nd June, 2017 but did not complete immigration process/did not get visa?

I am really worried and frustrated as I have applied on 24th June, 2017 and it is not completed yet after 1 year. I have tried to call them many times and also generate Case specific inquiries 4 times but did not get any response.

Also, Ontario, Nova Scotia and other providence applications are moving fast. But, Express Entry applications with Saskatchewan Nomination are very slow.

I do not understand what is going and why process is very slow. Does anyone have any idea? Which date applications are currently issues visa?
I saw a few April 2017 AORs getting their PPRs recently. Most of them in SS since July last year. It's our turn soon.

On a side note, that feeling goes away eventually. With time - the worry and frustration, the anger and even self-pity at some point, they go away.
You watch people around you getting their PPRs and feel happy for them.
A watched pot never boils, but we watch it anyway. I feel like it's coming, yet I won't believe it until I have my passport stamped and my plane ticket booked. Good luck to all of us. Remember, we are almost done.

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
I saw a few April 2017 AORs getting their PPRs recently. Most of them in SS since July last year. It's our turn soon.

On a side note, that feeling goes away eventually. With time - the worry and frustration, the anger and even self-pity at some point, they go away.
You watch people around you getting their PPRs and feel happy for them.
A watched pot never boils, but we watch it anyway. I feel like it's coming, yet I won't believe it until I have my passport stamped and my plane ticket booked. Good luck to all of us. Remember, we are almost done.
Hello Topiri,

Thank you for your response and keep my hope alive.

I am really happy all of the people who are getting their PPR. Good luck to all of them.

I really lost excited of getting migrated. I have also question that My medical exam is expired. Will I need to take medical exam again?

Thank you for your time.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hello Topiri,

I am really happy all of the people who are getting their PPR. Good luck to all of them.

I really lost excited of getting migrated. I have also question that My medical exam is expired. Will I need to take medical exam again?

Thank you for your time.
If they haven’t automatically extended your medicals already, you will receive a request to redo them when your BG checks are done.

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Hello Topiri,

Thank you for your time.
Did you check your myCIC account? What does it say?

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Hello Toppiri,

It show "Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Is it normal?
I believe it means what it says - they will contact you if you need a re-medical. Mine expired in May as well, I contacted them and they said it had been reassessed. If you don't want to wait, I say try to raise a CSE or even better, call them if you can. You can also order GCMS notes, I think they clearly mention if the medicals have been reassessed. Also, keep in mind that it's not necessarily a bad thing if they ask you to redo medicals, many people from the forums got their PPR shortly after re-meds. Either way, there isn't much you can do except waiting. Fingers crossed!

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I believe it means what it says - they will contact you if you need a re-medical. Mine expired in May as well, I contacted them and they said it had been reassessed. If you don't want to wait, I say try to raise a CSE or even better, call them if you can. You can also order GCMS notes, I think they clearly mention if the medicals have been reassessed. Also, keep in mind that it's not necessarily a bad thing if they ask you to redo medicals, many people from the forums got their PPR shortly after re-meds. Either way, there isn't much you can do except waiting. Fingers crossed!

We are may 2017 FSWO applicants and our medicals were extended till Jan 2019.. waiting for the Golden email. Saw a couple of May 2017 applicants get PPRs in the last couple of weeks

Lets keep our fingers crossed n hopes up.. all da best

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
We are may 2017 FSWO applicants and our medicals were extended till Jan 2019.. waiting for the Golden email. Saw a couple of May 2017 applicants get PPRs in the last couple of weeks

Where did you see that May 2017 FSW0 get PPRs? Can you please share link so I can also monitor it?

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Where did you see that May 2017 FSW0 get PPRs? Can you please share link so I can also monitor it?

I am a part of a couple of other whatsapp groups for Security Screening and Ottawa VO. The understanding is that we are into security screening and hence the delay. If it helps the guys who got PPRs recently are all who moved into IP2 towards July 2017 end or August 1st Week. Hope this helps

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
I am a part of a couple of other whatsapp groups for Security Screening and Ottawa VO. The understanding is that we are into security screening and hence the delay. If it helps the guys who got PPRs recently are all who moved into IP2 towards July 2017 end or August 1st Week. Hope this helps
Hello Thanks you reply. It went to IP2 for me on 18th August, 2017.
Indeed, provided information is helpful. Moving forward, please keep sharing any information you have.

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017

Hi,

I am june 20 2017 AOR applicant. My medicals expired last week. How did your medicals get extended? Did you get request to do medicals again?

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Hello Rajanathomsa,

I have the same situation. It is stuck in back ground check since 28th February, 2018 and not moving forward. I have tried to contact them via phone/email but it was not possible to reach.

Did you apply from INDIA? Which is your NOC Code?

My medical exam is already expired. So, I do not understand what should I do. Really, Very frustrated and do not understand what's going on?
Yes, I applied from India. I really dont remember the NOC Code now, since its been more than a year. Even our Medicals have expired. We havent received any update as to if we need to redo our medicals or if has been extended for another year.
Try applying for your GCMS notes to see whats going on with your application.
Also there is no point in being frustrated. We are in the same boat.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Rajanathomsa,

I have the same situation. It is stuck in back ground check since 28th February, 2018 and not moving forward. I have tried to contact them via phone/email but it was not possible to reach.

Did you apply from INDIA? Which is your NOC Code?

My medical exam is already expired. So, I do not understand what should I do. Really, Very frustrated and do not understand what's going on?
If you are stuck in SS or BGC, the GCMS notes won't help. Instead consider CSIS or CBSA, as they are the two agencies that do the screening. First go for CSIS that will inform you whether CSIS has concluded its involvement in your application. CSIS notes are GCMS notes, and the security there is not retracted.

In GCMS the security is always retracted, and therefore not of much help if your eligibility is cleared.

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Guys just to update, Last week we got a reply to our CSE that our case has been moved to a Special Unit (dont know what that means). Today we got a mail to redo our medicals. So we do not know if we have completed our SS or still in SS. If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be great.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys just to update, Last week we got a reply to our CSE that our case has been moved to a Special Unit (dont know what that means). Today we got a mail to redo our medicals. So we do not know if we have completed our SS or still in SS. If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be great.
The special unit here can mean anything from National Security Screening Division (NSSD) or Fraud investigation. Instead of speculation, request CSIS and CBSA report and see if you are out of SS.