+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have applied on 24th June, 2017 through Express Entry profile with SINP Nomination and still my back ground is in progress. It has already passed 10 months and but I did not receive PPR.

I have contacted CIC no of time via email and phone but not getting response. I am really tired and lost all hopes. So, no sure what to do.

Can anyone recommend what should I do ? Is there anyone who has the same situation.

Thanks...

Said1985

Sep 7, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Wish u best of luck, i’m here in the same boat , OINP outland, My AOR was in JULY 27,2017
Almost 270 days (9 months) awaiting for the PPR.
I Requested GCMS notes , It showed that my application in background check stage. It is in London visa office...
I read in another thread here that 30%_40% only get it in 6months, and the remain exceed the limit.
I would try to find out a link for this thread , you may see that many other guys are with us in the boat, it is so frustrating and waiting is killing me....most probably you are in the security check stage and it is obvoius that the PNP takes longer time than Federal.
Ten months still in the safe side.
May i know your country of residence and your visa office?

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
You are not alone, fear not June 9 fsw still waiting
Hello Everyone,

I have applied on 24th June, 2017 through Express Entry profile with SINP Nomination and still my back ground is in progress. It has already passed 10 months and but I did not receive PPR.

I have contacted CIC no of time via email and phone but not getting response. I am really tired and lost all hopes. So, no sure what to do.

Can anyone recommend what should I do ? Is there anyone who has the same situation.

Thanks...

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wish u best of luck, i’m here in the same boat , OINP outland, My AOR was in JULY 27,2017
Almost 270 days (9 months) awaiting for the PPR.
I Requested GCMS notes , It showed that my application in background check stage. It is in London visa office...
I read in another thread here that 30%_40% only get it in 6months, and the remain exceed the limit.
I would try to find out a link for this thread , you may see that many other guys are with us in the boat, it is so frustrating and waiting is killing me....most probably you are in the security check stage and it is obvoius that the PNP takes longer time than Federal.
Ten months still in the safe side.
May i know your country of residence and your visa office?
My country of residence is India and Visa Office is New Delhi
Indeed, it is very frustrating and not able to wait any more. I have other plans which I am not able to execute because of immigration decision.

Harpreetsaini28

Feb 2, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have applied on 24th June, 2017 through Express Entry profile with SINP Nomination and still my back ground is in progress.

Thanks...
Hi...you are not alone... there are many out there like you. First of all it is not that your file is just lying there. there must be something. also PNP applications normally take this much time. i have a normal application 4june aor. still not done. anyways...have you tried to order gcms? what is your exact timeline...whats the status. Your no. of dependents and everything you can tell so that i can help u better. tell me whats ur aor. when was ur sinp approved, total no. of applicants, any addition to file, if u have ever ordered gcms etc.also ur current status.
Thanks

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi...you are not alone... there are many out there like you. First of all it is not that your file is just lying there. there must be something. also PNP applications normally take this much time. i have a normal application 4june aor. still not done. anyways...have you tried to order gcms? what is your exact timeline...whats the status. Your no. of dependents and everything you can tell so that i can help u better. tell me whats ur aor. when was ur sinp approved, total no. of applicants, any addition to file, if u have ever ordered gcms etc.also ur current status.
Thanks
Thank you for your response.

I have not tried GCMS notes that there is no one in canada who can help to get GCMS Notes.

My current Status is background check is in progress.

No of Dependents: 2 (wife & son)

SINP Nomination Summary:
Got Nomination on 12th December, 2015 but was not able to proceed to personnel reasons. So, I requested to extend same nomination on 10th April 2017 and got extended on 11 April for 6 months

ITA Receive: 19th April, 2017

AOR Date: 24th June, 2017

Medical Passed: 14th August 2017

File transfer to New Delhi : 4th, October 2017

Back ground Check in progress: 28th February 2018

Any help would be appreciated.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Thank you for your response.

I have not tried GCMS notes that there is no one in canada who can help to get GCMS Notes.

My current Status is background check is in progress.

No of Dependents: 2 (wife & son)

SINP Nomination Summary:
Got Nomination on 12th December, 2015 but was not able to proceed to personnel reasons. So, I requested to extend same nomination on 10th April 2017 and got extended on 11 April for 6 months

ITA Receive: 19th April, 2017

AOR Date: 24th June, 2017

Medical Passed: 14th August 2017

File transfer to New Delhi : 4th, October 2017

Back ground Check in progress: 28th February 2018

Any help would be appreciated.

There are websites which help you..I think GetGCMS.com or something like that.. however PNP apps take time but yes a GCMS notes through one of these is a beginning atleast..gives you an idea of what you application is going through

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks

We are May 12th AOR .. FSW O .. it all depends so keep up the patience and hope guys

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
There are websites which help you..I think GetGCMS.com or something like that.. however PNP apps take time but yes a GCMS notes through one of these is a beginning atleast..gives you an idea of what you application is going through
Thank you for your suggestion but I do not want to disclose personnel details related to my immigration application to 3rd party and CIC also recommends the same.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
My country of residence is India and Visa Office is New Delhi
Indeed, it is very frustrating and not able to wait any more. I have other plans which I am not able to execute because of immigration decision.
You are not the only one ... Have Patience as thats the key.. We are May 2017 AOR and still waiting .. BGC in progress since August 2017.. Keep Patience and god willing things will work out fine for you

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Thank you for your suggestion but I do not want to disclose personnel details related to my immigration application to 3rd party and CIC also recommends the same.
You need to give them authorisation to apply on behalf of you through a form.. Other alternative is let someone you know in canada apply on your behalf through a proper authorisation..