+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
I have paid my RPRF fees in advance to accelerate my immigration process but did not get any update. Will it be helpful? Will I need to appear for medical exam and new PCC again as it is valid up to 2nd June 2018?

My current Status is background check is in progress.

No of Dependents: 2 (wife & son)

SINP Nomination Summary:
Got Nomination on 12th December, 2015 but was not able to proceed to personnel reasons. So, I requested to extend same nomination on 10th April 2017 and got extended on 11 April for 6 months

ITA Receive: 19th April, 2017

AOR Date: 24th June, 2017

Medical Passed: 14th August 2017

File transfer to New Delhi : 4th, October 2017

Back ground Check in progress: 28th February 2018

Any help would be appreciated.

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
I have paid my RPRF fees in advance to accelerate my immigration process but did not get any update. Will it be helpful? Will I need to appear for medical exam and new PCC again as it is valid up to 2nd June 2018?

My current Status is background check is in progress.

SINP Nomination Summary:
Got Nomination on 12th December, 2015 but was not able to proceed to personnel reasons. So, I requested to extend same nomination on 10th April 2017 and got extended on 11 April for 6 months

Only GCMS notes can tell what is exactly going on with your file, but it looks like things are moving - slowly, but they are. 2 months or more in BCG without being in SS is not unheard of. I would order notes to find out. Good luck!

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi

I am outland FSW with BC PNP express entry in international post graduate stream. I was wondering how long would my federal application may take to process?

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hello Evernyone,

Does anyone get visa for June 2017 Applicant for Express Entry with SINP Nomination?

My current Status is background check is in progress since 28th February, 2018 but I did not get any update:

SINP Nomination Summary:

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello Evernyone,

Does anyone get visa for June 2017 Applicant for Express Entry with SINP Nomination?

My current Status is background check is in progress since 28th February, 2018 but I did not get any update:

SINP Nomination Summary:

Mail them or raise case specific enquiry to find out the status of your application.Also have you tried ordering for GCMS notes?

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Mail them or raise case specific enquiry to find out the status of your application.Also have you tried ordering for GCMS notes?
I have already generated case specific enquiry 4 times but I did not get any response from them. I am not able to order GCMS Notes as I do not have any contact there who can do on behalf of me. Also, I do not want to disclose information for 3rd party website to do it.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
2nd june 2017 AOR, nothing yet. Newest GCMS received last week show zero movement since my March GCMS. Medicals expired.

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016

l received notification to attend interview next week and to come along with the underlisted documents
  • Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
  • Funds, proof: Proof of funds Bank statements evidencing salary deposits.................................
  • Client Information: ...............................................................................
  • Funds, proof: Proof of funds Bank statements for the last year from all bank accounts in your name
  • Please provide Proof of settlement funds
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

l also noticed in my account they created columns to upload the above requested documents.Do l upload them or ignore and go for the interview with the documents

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017

l received notification to attend interview next week and to come along with the underlisted documents
  • Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
  • Funds, proof: Proof of funds Bank statements evidencing salary deposits.................................
  • Client Information: ...............................................................................
  • Funds, proof: Proof of funds Bank statements for the last year from all bank accounts in your name
  • Please provide Proof of settlement funds
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

l also noticed in my account they created columns to upload the above requested documents.Do l upload them or ignore and go for the interview with the documents
Upload them and take the originals with you

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
2nd june 2017 AOR, nothing yet. Newest GCMS received last week show zero movement since my March GCMS. Medicals expired.
Is there any applicant before 2nd June, 2017 but did not complete immigration process/did not get visa?

I am really worried and frustrated as I have applied on 24th June, 2017 and it is not completed yet after 1 year. I have tried to call them many times and also generate Case specific inquiries 4 times but did not get any response.

Also, Ontario, Nova Scotia and other providence applications are moving fast. But, Express Entry applications with Saskatchewan Nomination are very slow.

I do not understand what is going and why process is very slow. Does anyone have any idea? Which date applications are currently issues visa?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Is there any applicant before 2nd June, 2017 but did not complete immigration process/did not get visa?

I am really worried and frustrated as I have applied on 24th June, 2017 and it is not completed yet after 1 year. I have tried to call them many times and also generate Case specific inquiries 4 times but did not get any response.

Also, Ontario, Nova Scotia and other providence applications are moving fast. But, Express Entry applications with Saskatchewan Nomination are very slow.

I do not understand what is going and why process is very slow. Does anyone have any idea? Which date applications are currently issues visa?
I’m not sure if there’s anyone active on the forum with AOR before June 2nd still waiting, other than one person with AOR Nov 2016. But I know of people who waited more than 18 months before getting PPR.

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
JUne 24th 2017 AOR. Still waiting. Stuck in Security Screening since August 30th.
Hello Rajanathomsa,

I have the same situation. It is stuck in back ground check since 28th February, 2018 and not moving forward. I have tried to contact them via phone/email but it was not possible to reach.

Did you apply from INDIA? Which is your NOC Code?

My medical exam is already expired. So, I do not understand what should I do. Really, Very frustrated and do not understand what's going on?

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
You should not be worried, I am June 9 but only got PPR 2 weeks back , I have a couple of May 2017 applications still awaiting PPR. Pls keep f