+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

akshjoshi

Jun 29, 2017
July 31st AOR
FSW Express Entry
Medical Passed - 3rd October 2017
Additional Documents have been uploaded
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

My background check has even not started?!!!! Is it usual?

Any idea when can I expect my PPR?

Help or advise is much appreciated!

no_username

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18-06-2017
Don’t worry about the Background status if it hasn’t changed yet. Sometimes it will not change to NA even after you get PPR.
You should get PPR soon.

NB: PPR doesn’t show up in Cic account. it’s gonna be an email sent to you.
Lookout for subject Ready for Visa.

No need calling the helpline because they mostly see exactly what you see in your CIC account.

Goodluck

no_username

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18-06-2017
Depends on the stream of PR you applied for.

If you applied for Express entry then your Background check is next but there are cases where it doesnt change at all to the point where you’ll be asked to submit your passport (PPR stage)

Goodluck

akshjoshi

Jun 29, 2017

If you applied for Express entry then your Background check is next but there are cases where it doesnt change at all to the point where you’ll be asked to submit your passport (PPR stage)

Goodluck
I've applied for FSW Express Entry

Your point well noted. Hope I get my PPR soon.

Thank you for your advise! Cheers!

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018

Goodluck

true for Ottawa visa office but not other offices ...the letter is sent to you account for london visa office, you only get a n alert in your email address.

akshjoshi

Jun 29, 2017
true for Ottawa visa office but not other offices ...the letter is sent to you account for london visa office, you only get a n alert in your email address.
How Do I find out what my Visa office is?

Also, what is the best way to get an update on my application? By calling the customer service or via email?

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone,

I’m a july AOR - FSW applicant. I just received a request letter from cic yesterday with the following details:
Please provide scanned copies of any additional documents in support of your declared work experiences including items such as paystubs, banking records such as payroll deposits, and any other documentation indicating your duties and tenure.

My question is:
I have declared work experiences from 4 different companies, do i need to provide additional documents for all, or only what is available with me?

Thanks in advance

no_username

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18-06-2017
If I were you I would provide confirmation letters from all the companies indicating my position and duration of employment. Then add pay stubs from my current job.

If you can get paystubs from your previous jobs add it too but if not that of your current job should suffice.

Reactions: karrotkeyk

no_username

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18-06-2017
And if for some reason you are unable to provide a confirmation letter from any of your previous jobs then you’ll need to write an explanation letter and give reasons why you’re unable to get it/them.

Reactions: karrotkeyk

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
RPRF not paid upfront - RPRF request not received.

Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec. (Yet to receive)
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Today - 10th Jan - BG changed from NA to We are processing ur background check. We will send you a message if we need any info.

Can anybody throw light how this change in BG affects my application?

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
RPRF not paid upfront - RPRF request not received.

Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Today - 10th Jan - BG changed from NA to We are processing ur background check. We will send you a message if we need any info.

Can anybody throw light how this change in BG affects my application?
Got the RPRF request today and paid today itself

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
Got The PPR!!!!!

My timeline
AOR - 16th July
14th Dec. - 'We do not need additional documents'
10th Jan - BG changed from NA to We are processing ur background check. We will send you a message if we need any info.
11th Jan - RPRF request and paid on same date.
13th Jan - PPR email.

So exactly on 180 days, got the PPR email.

The last few days were hectic updates / rprf requests and may be ordering GCMS notes set everything in motion.

Thank you to all of you on the forum for the assistance - right from initial research stage to ITA to application to the waiting period. And good luck to everyone

tywizzle

Jan 6, 2018
July 31st AOR
FSW Express Entry
Medical Passed - 3rd October 2017
Additional Documents have been uploaded
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

My background check has even not started?!!!! Is it usual?

Any idea when can I expect my PPR?

Help or advise is much appreciated!
Hi We have similar timelines, my background check is yet to start too.. I have crosses the 6 months mark last week. I guess we can only hope they are working somehow and it hasn't been updated.