+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
I finally got some movement on my application after 3months - ADNR!
My BG still says NA2 though, so its just a small update, but Im still over the moon that someone has finally looked at my file.
It might or might not indicated that your file has moved to LVO, congrats

Reactions: Linda_G

tommyjmiller

Mar 13, 2017
Shanghai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
Hi All,

So I have great news and frustrating news!

The great news... I have been asked to send my wife's passport and the copies of my and my son's passport photo pages, with our photos and a copy of the letter to get confirmation of our Permanent Residence.

The frustrating news... We've been told to send the documents to the visa office where we reside, either "China", "Hong Kong", "Macau" or "Taiwan". We don't reside in any of those countries!!!

We originally applied from China, but I informed them in June that we would be returning to my home country, the UK. I have contacted them via the Web-Form, but that takes up to 28 days and there's a 30 day deadline. This process has already been almost two years and finally getting our ITA this year, I thought we'd be done by now.

Does anybody have any idea what on earth to do at this point???

Wishing you all the best in your applications!

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Hi All,

So I have great news and frustrating news!

The great news... I have been asked to send my wife's passport and the copies of my and my son's passport photo pages, with our photos and a copy of the letter to get confirmation of our Permanent Residence.

The frustrating news... We've been told to send the documents to the visa office where we reside, either "China", "Hong Kong", "Macau" or "Taiwan". We don't reside in any of those countries!!!

We originally applied from China, but I informed them in June that we would be returning to my home country, the UK. I have contacted them via the Web-Form, but that takes up to 28 days and there's a 30 day deadline. This process has already been almost two years and finally getting our ITA this year, I thought we'd be done by now.

Does anybody have any idea what on earth to do at this point???

Wishing you all the best in your applications!
Send mail to the visa office that sent PPr, copy Ottawa and London visa office and request your VO b changed to London visa office

Reactions: tommyjmiller

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
File is moved to LVO, when eligibility is done and final background check has to be done. The chances of refusal are less at this stage.
Thanks!
Does LVO mean your local visa office of your country of residence?

I recently got the update "no additional docs required", and apparently that means I might have been moved to LVO, but my background status still says NA2.
Now Im confused, I thought the final background checks are done at IP2?

Do you maybe know at what point in the process my application should be at with the above info?
(AOR: 27June, NA2: 20 July)

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Thanks!

I recently got the update "no additional docs required", and apparently that means I might have been moved to LVO, but my background status still says NA2.

Do you maybe know at what point in the process my application should be at with the above info?
Yes ,it could also mean London visa office.......you can send a status equity mail

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Thanks!

Yes, it's local visa office. According to recent trends, people having NA2 for a longer period are getting PPR after a small IP2 phase. Some remain in IP2 for one or two days, even some reported it just for few hours. So hope for the best and be prepared for the golden mail as it is not far now :)

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Yes, it's local visa office. According to recent trends, people having NA2 for a longer period are getting PPR after a small IP2 phase. Some remain in IP2 for one or two days, even some reported it just for few hours. So hope for the best and be prepared for the golden mail as it is not far now :)
Thank you!
Im really hoping this will be the case.

seakomol

Sep 19, 2017
I am so excited this morning.
I woke up to the most coveted email on this side of the planet.

I would like to thank everyone that has contributed to my mental and psychological well being while the process lasted. I do appreciate.

See my timeline, to encourage someone.

ITA - May 17th 2017
AOR- Jul 26th 2017
MEDICALS- Aug 6th 2017
ADR - 20th Sept 2017
ADR UPLOADED (FBI PCC) - 21st Sept 2017
ADR - The additional documents you provided is being reviewed.
Additional documents not needed - 28th September 2017
PPR - 25th October, 2017

They have actually acknowledged receipt of the PCC

Reactions: rorschach13