+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Hello Friends,

Any knowledge on time taken to process application by NDVO post transfer from CIO Sydney?

My application was transferred to NDVO on 8th September and till now visa officer hasn't started reviewing it.

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Hello Friends,

Any knowledge on time taken to process application by NDVO post transfer from CIO Sydney?

My application was transferred to NDVO on 8th September and till now visa officer hasn't started reviewing it.
Hi DrCan... I have the same query... Mine was transferred on 27 sept but nothing has happened post that. Timeline is in the signature. I read in various whats app groups and forums that NDVO is extremely slow and they are processing Apr PNPs now and put a halt on FSW. I do not know how true this is.

Reactions: drCAN

Sagarshah1203

Feb 27, 2016
Hi DrCan... I have the same query... Mine was transferred on 27 sept but nothing has happened post that. Timeline is in the signature. I read in various whats app groups and forums that NDVO is extremely slow and they are processing Apr PNPs now and put a halt on FSW. I do not know how true this is.
Should we create a new thread for application with viasa office as NDVO. It seems there is no action and there is no one who really know what is going on. One of my colleague with AOR in Apr end got the PPR by mid Jun even though his office was also NDVO.

Mar 29, 2017
Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

An important note:- This is the trend which is happening with most of the applicants. It may or may not match with your application process flow and timeline. The actual clarity of application status can be retrieved via GCMS notes only.

1. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical passed – (MEP)
  3. BG Check In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.
  4. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.
  5. BG Check: In Progress (IP2) –
  6. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come
  7. PPR: Passport Request
  8. CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence
So it is in below order

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

Source: https://immiknowhow.com/tag/ip1-ip2/
Oh thank you, that is very clear.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
i was in IP1 since my meds passed on July20th. I had sub,itted all the docs with my AOR and did not recieve any ADR request. there was no status change since July20. yest my Review of additional docs changed to No additional docs required. But my Background status is still the same ~ will send u a message when we start your backbround check.

what does it mean? also I ordered gcms notes 2 days ago...does it have anything to do with the update?
Hi there,

I am in a similar situation, I submitted everything in advance and didn't receive Additional Documents Request and Back Ground status is same as yours. What is your visa office? kindly keep me posted with any update i will do the same.

AOR- 14 July
MED - 25 July
Visa Office - London
No Additional Documents Required

Regards

asciivnit

Mar 19, 2017
Submitted my passport on 1st Sept.
Hi Pranab

The below is from my portal. I got a PPR to submit my passport to visa office in London and I did on Oct.6. My portal is not updated for PPR request yet. I saw you got your passport back in 6 days. Can you please describe how you tracked it - Did it show updates of ready, printing etc? Should I be worried that the below is not updated? I have to travel in early December and worried that I will not get my passport by then.

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Apurv7164

Aug 1, 2017
Hi Pranab

The below is from my portal. I got a PPR to submit my passport to visa office in London and I did on Oct.6. My portal is not updated for PPR request yet. I saw you got your passport back in 6 days. Can you please describe how you tracked it - Did it show updates of ready, printing etc? Should I be worried that the below is not updated? I have to travel in early December and worried that I will not get my passport by then.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I think IP2

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Pranab

From your BC status, it seems your App is in IP2 status. To get a better idea, order the GCMS notes. Good luck.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Should we create a new thread for application with viasa office as NDVO. It seems there is no action and there is no one who really know what is going on. One of my colleague with AOR in Apr end got the PPR by mid Jun even though his office was also NDVO.
Hi Sagar,

Below is a thread for all those FSW applicants whose application is with NDVO:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2017-ndvo-fswo-applicants-cio-lvo-route-please-connect-here.516281/page-31#post-6415722

Thank you.

Reactions: Sagarshah1203

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi Pranab

Hi Asciivnit congratulations.

Also, your profile will not be updated until the passport has been stamped, then your profile will be updated. No fears, enjoy.

Kindly share ypur timeline and if you can remember when your file was transferred to London.

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
London Visa Office really takes their time. Dont think there has been ppr from there in recent times and so many applications are being transferred there on a weekly basis. I wonder what their plan is.

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
hello,
have anyone recently submitted their passport to singapore VO for after PPR visa and CoPR?how long does it take usually from submission?I have to travel end of this month for a conference so if anyone have information regarding the time frame of getting the passport back,plz let me know.thanks

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi @gurik

Have a question regarding my Back Ground Check Status which has never changed from We will let you know when start your BG
My file has been transferred from CIO Sydney to London Visa Office more than 2 weeks ago and waiting in a queue to be reviewed by an officer.
Can you please advise why the BG check hasn't started yet it usually changes to IP1 the same day Medicals Passed.

AOR - 14 JULY
Med - 25 July
ADR - No Additional Documents Required

Regards
Hi dear,
There is nothing to worry as sometimes the BGC remains like this for many applicants. As your file is already transferred to LVO I think its more of an technical error at this point. Have you ordered GCMS? If all is fine there then nothing to worry.
Also you can call CIC to ask about your criminality check and eligibility check specifically, to be more sure that everything is in order.
If you need any further help, please ask.

Reactions: s.tamoor