+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi Gurik,

A quick question here, according to my Background check status, I am in IP1, but I received an email saying my file is currently being processed at NDVO. Would you have an idea why this could be the case since you mentioned in your post that the status changes to NA2 and then the file moves to LVO.

Thank you,
Hi there,
Sometimes the status never changes for some people due to some technical error etc. So nothing to worry.
But it is always better to be sure, so order GCMS if you haven't already. Otherwise call CIC to confirm your criminality check, so that you can know for sure that you are in the clear in that regard. There is nothing else to be worried.

asciivnit

Mar 19, 2017
April 8 IELTS
June 24 Enter Pool
June 30 Invite to Apply
July 24 Application submitted
July 24 AOR
Sep 5 PPR (Was in another country by this time)
Sep 8 - Request to change
Sep 28 - PPR from London
Oct 6 - Passport submission
Oct 11 - System updated to confirmed CoPR
Oct 12 - Received Passport with IM1

optimus.prime

Jul 3, 2016
Same here, IP3 since Sep 29th. I have ordered GCMS. Will update once i get the notes. What's your nationality?
Hey Man,

Did you get your GCMS back? Mine shows Docs you provided are being reviewed and background check under process we will let you know.. etc etc. Any further update on yours?

jmir

May 17, 2017
Yes, Ordered it 3 weeks ago. Haven't received it yet though. No other update here.

Hey Man,

Did you get your GCMS back? Mine shows Docs you provided are being reviewed and background check under process we will let you know.. etc etc. Any further update on yours?

malikirfan

Mar 25, 2017
Hi All,

Today I received message from London Visa Office requesting copy of passport bio page, height and eye colour details. At the same time, my application has moved to IP2. Just wondering how much time you think I am looking at before I get PPR?

Thanks.

Reactions: lushahz

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi All,

Today I received message from London Visa Office requesting copy of passport bio page, height and eye colour details. At the same time, my application has moved to IP2. Just wondering how much time you think I am looking at before I get PPR?

Thanks.
Should be fast. Probably next week. What is your timeline and category?

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks.
Finally some news from London vo! LVO is unpredictable but be glad that you have joined those in IP2 cos next batch of PPR from LVO should see you going through. Btw, whats your timeline and do you know when your file was transferred to London?

Reactions: malikirfan

apz

Feb 20, 2017
Guys I need some advice here, I am a bit concerned with the progress of my application.

We received our AOR for PR application on June 11 2017. Application proceeded normally, we had a baby after that, I informed CIC about that and were asked on Sept 6 to get baby's medical done. We completed and submitted that around 15 Sept. Since then I see the we have passed the medical exam under the application status, it says that the additional documents I provided are being reviewed, no interview or biometrics needed and background check is not applicable.
I have not heard back from them since where as on the forum I see that people with AOR of July are ahead of me in their processing.
Should I be worried? Please advice.

sourav.kunar

Aug 7, 2017
Dear Members..
Want to know something on urgent basis..
I got a revert from CPC-CTD-OTTAWA email that our application was approved and Ready for Visa letter was sent to us on 28th Aug itself..
But we havnt received any such email neither in Inbox nor in Spam.
So we have reverted back saying we haven't received any such mail and have requested them to resend thr same.

Kindly suggest me what shall we do now?

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Dear Members..
Want to know something on urgent basis..
I got a revert from CPC-CTD-OTTAWA email that our application was approved and Ready for Visa letter was sent to us on 28th Aug itself..
But we havnt received any such email neither in Inbox nor in Spam.
So we have reverted back saying we haven't received any such mail and have requested them to resend thr same.

Kindly suggest me what shall we do now?
where is your local visa office

malikirfan

Mar 25, 2017
Should be fast. Probably next week. What is your timeline and category?
Category: FSW-O
Visa Office: London
AOR: 6 June
Medicals passed: 20 June
IP1: Missed
ADR (Biopage etc.): 13th October
BGC: IP2 (13th October)
File moved to London VO somewhere between 20th August to 5th September. It was at CIO Sydney before that.