+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

pallavigautam

Aug 22, 2017
Call and mail them l believe your application may have been moved to the local visa office(not Ottawa l think).Where are you from
Hi Dannio,
I’m from India. FSW-O
I called Cic today and the agent told me that my application is approved. He even congratulated me for the approved application.

He also mentioned that my visa office is Ottawa but no communication has been sent to me (PPR mail). He also said that it is normal for the application to be approved but no communication sent out.
He also told me to just wait for the communication.

Now my question is, I feel my application has been approved since 9th September and it has been over 30 days I have not recieved th PPR mail.

Guys.. when do you think I can expect the same, as the agent did not give me any answer for this.

Thanks.

Reactions: Buga0601
Sep 6, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this page, i have been reading and following up on different timelines and it has been really helpful.
My Timeline below;
FSW-O
AOR -
July 13th
ADR- July 24th FBI PCC
Uploaded- September 08th
Profile status as at October 10th
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My Question; Please does anyone have an idea what stage m at? I am also using a consultant is it possible for me to send a mail to them to know the status of my application. Thank you

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi Dannio,
I’m from India. FSW-O
I called Cic today and the agent told me that my application is approved. He even congratulated me for the approved application.

He also mentioned that my visa office is Ottawa but no communication has been sent to me (PPR mail). He also said that it is normal for the application to be approved but no communication sent out.

Now my question is, I feel my application has been approved since 9th September and it has been over 30 days I have not recieved th PPR mail.

Guys.. when do you think I can expect the same, as the agent did not give me any answer for this.

Thanks.
He said your application IS approved.Well l suggest you wait like the agent has said relax and hold your breathe PPR mail is not far from you.

Reactions: Greymoves123

optimus.prime

Jul 3, 2016
Congrats man! Did your status changed on cic website? What's your eligibility status if you don't mind sharing.
It said something like Final decision has been made and i got an email on my gmail with a subject "Ready for Visa". The email had instructions of the things i need to send to Ottawa with this form called "annex A".

But my CIC account later changed again to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made". Will update you how it changes after they receive my passport. Its in transit now as per Canada Post.

What do you mean by eligibility status?

jmir

May 17, 2017
It said something like Final decision has been made and i got an email on my gmail with a subject "Ready for Visa". The email had instructions of the things i need to send to Ottawa with this form called "annex A".

But my CIC account later changed again to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made". Will update you how it changes after they receive my passport. Its in transit now as per Canada Post.

What do you mean by eligibility status?
Thanks I meant under "review of eligibility"

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Hi Dannio,
I’m from India. FSW-O

Thanks.
I would give anything to hear that now

Reactions: dannio

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Called Ottawa today.....said all my checks have been done and everything looks good....very good news after a long wait on IP2.....over 2months. They say I'm on queue for finalization.....pls does that hat mean I haven't been approved or that I'm on queue for PPR?

Reactions: dannio

Sampson Jonathan P

Oct 7, 2017
  • Hi guys,

• I sent a mail to CIC a couple of days back and got the below reply from them today.
  1. Hello Sampson,

I can confirm that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. Your application is in queue for officer review and you will be contacted if further information is required.

Based on this reply,

1) Is my application at the Ottawa Visa office now?
    2) Will it be transferred to my home country's Visa office? (i.e) New Delhi Visa office (NDVO)
    3) It says, "My application is in queue for officer review" Does this mean it will take a long time to process?
    4) I am currently in IP1 and can I expect a PPR soon?

Can anyone pls reply if they have a got a similar email like this from CIC and also please respond to my queries? Thanks a lot..

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi Dannio,
I’m from India. FSW-O

Thanks.
good for you! I'm actually starting to worry that this might be my case as well!! I'm not sure if they'll confirm it was approved by email