+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hey congrats man...really happy for you...finally ppr :)
Hope my good friends yewwy , scorpman 21 and myself can also get good news soon :)
Hi Hirencool, thought you had abandoned me. :) Thanks so much for the wishes, i really pray the month of October heralds good news for us all. Meanwhile my Visa Office is London, thought i should update you.

Please keep me posted of any updates and i will do the same. Regards.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Same here, IP3 since Sep 29th. I have ordered GCMS. Will update once i get the notes. What's your nationality?
you mean IP2? there's no IP3. the fact they requested documents means you were still in IP2

Reactions: optimus.prime

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Thank! I just sent out an email. Any clue by when shall I expect a response?
I emailed them almost 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for a response.

Mar 29, 2017
I'm really confused. How do you guys all know which office is processing your file ?

I also tried to get some information from ECAS but they can't identify me :( Why not ??!!!! I got my AOR on 30th June ....

Background check is still N/A.

Please help !

Mar 29, 2017
I am Outland ( from France ).

Also what is IP2, IP3 ?!

People applying in July and August have already been approved which isn't making me easy in my mind ...

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017

Also what is IP2, IP3 ?!

People applying in July and August have already been approved which isn't making me easy in my mind ...
Hi Charlotte do not fret, ECAS does not give out details, infact i do not think it works for Express Entry candidates. I tried before and it said it does not have my details as well, same with majority of applicants. What is your timeline, if you are June AOR, there are two scenarios - either your file was processed in CIO and sent to a LVO by now or being processed in Ottawa.

To find out your visa office, send an email to this address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Let the below be the body of your mail and ask for your Visa Office.
Application number:
UCI Number:
Date of Birth:
Last Name Primary Applicant:
First and Middle Name Primary Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Mar 29, 2017
Hi Charlotte do not fret, ECAS does not give out details, infact i do not think it works for Express Entry candidates. I tried before and it said it does not have my details as well, same with majority of applicants. What is your timeline, if you are June AOR, there are two scenarios - either your file was processed in CIO and sent to a LVO by now or being processed in Ottawa.

To find out your visa office, send an email to this address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Let the below be the body of your mail and ask for your Visa Office.
Application number:
UCI Number:
Date of Birth:
Last Name Primary Applicant:
First and Middle Name Primary Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Thankyou Yewwy. I've just spent some time on the internet and realised that PNP candidates take longer to process than FSW ... :( I was nominated by Ontario ...

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Hey,
did you get any your gcms notes or the info about your VO?
Yes I did get my GCMS notes but they were generated on 24th Aug whereas my status changed on 28th so it wasn't reflected. However I checked by email and was told that my file has moved to London visa office. Pretty much been 3 months now in NA2.

Reactions: rorschach13

optimus.prime

Jul 3, 2016
Thank you so much bro... Hopefully I can get some positive answers from them.. I also heard that July AOR's are kept on hold by CIC and August AOR's are processed much quickly... Is this true? How can they process August AOR's by keeping July AOR's on hold???
No i think those are just rumours. There are many July AORs that have already been processed. I remember reading on a June AOR thread that July was quicker haha.

optimus.prime

Jul 3, 2016

Also what is IP2, IP3 ?!

Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

An important note:- This is the trend which is happening with most of the applicants. It may or may not match with your application process flow and timeline. The actual clarity of application status can be retrieved via GCMS notes only.

1. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical passed – (MEP)
  3. BG Check In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.
  4. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.
  5. BG Check: In Progress (IP2) –
  6. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come
  7. PPR: Passport Request
  8. CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence
So it is in below order

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

Source: https://immiknowhow.com/tag/ip1-ip2/

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
i was in IP1 since my meds passed on July20th. I had sub,itted all the docs with my AOR and did not recieve any ADR request. there was no status change since July20. yest my Review of additional docs changed to No additional docs required. But my Background status is still the same ~ will send u a message when we start your backbround check.

what does it mean? also I ordered gcms notes 2 days ago...does it have anything to do with the update?

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Yes I did get my GCMS notes but they were generated on 24th Aug whereas my status changed on 28th so it wasn't reflected. However I checked by email and was told that my file has moved to London visa office. Pretty much been 3 months now in NA2.
Our files are similarly slow, in NA2 since 18th of July.