+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I received my AOR on June 17th and the status shows that I passed medical examination, do not need additional documents, interview or fingerprints. They are processing if I meet eligibility criteria and background check is under process. I am getting worried now as I should have received the passport request by now. Not sure why its taking so long. Is it normal? Is anyone else from June AOR still waiting for passport request?

Thanks for the help!
Sukhda

There is no formal timeline..every case is individual in its terms and processing.. good sign is background check is under progress..

Can you confirm the wording against Background Check? what does it say? like Not Applicable or Your Background Check is Under Progress..

sukhda

Oct 6, 2017
You are in IP2 and PPR mail can hit your inbox anytime, so be ready for it :D
Its reassuring to hear :) thansk for the reply. but is it normal, i was reading this thread and people from july AOR are also receiving ppr then is there something concerning in my case for the ppr to be so late?

Reactions: lushahz

sukhda

Oct 6, 2017
I
There is no formal timeline..every case is individual in its terms and processing.. good sign is background check is under progress..

Can you confirm the wording against Background Check? what does it say? like Not Applicable or Your Background Check is Under Progress..
t says Background check is Under progress - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: CooperStation22

lumpiangtogue

Oct 6, 2017
Just curious, we have always been looking forward to the PPR email but were there any cases that after PPR, the passport gets returned with no visa due to a refusal?

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Yes I had checked and got a reply before the documents status changed. At that point I was still at CIO Sydney. Should also get my GCMS notes in 10 days so that may throw some further light. Thank you again for your support.
Hey,
did you get any your gcms notes or the info about your VO?

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.