+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

immigrate87

May 3, 2017
After 46 days finally moved from IP1 to NA today! Well maybe yesterday afternoon since I had only checked CIC website during lunch...

My timeline so far...

AOR - July 30th
Meds Passed - August 11th
IP1 - August 11th (12 days after AOR)
NA - September 26th (46 days after IP1)

Hoping that now it moves as fast as I have seen for some people who were also stuck on IP1 for a long time. I should receive my GCMS notes at the end of next week so I will have a clearer image of how the process is going...
I also have AOR on July 30th and been in IP1 since the dawn of time. Hopefully some movement this week as well. Good luck!

Edit: woops, June 30th. Even longer then.

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
It's a tough wait, but don't worry, you'll probably get PPR while still being in that status. The fact that they haven't updated it doesn't mean that they are not working on your application. Good luck, I hope there's a positive update on your application soon!
Thanks bud! Love your positivity. Hoping for the best. Good luck!

Reactions: Froggie1984

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey yewwy find out my LVO is New Delhi....
71 days since
AOR 18 july
Documents-No additional documents required 18 September
Bg- Not applicable
Hope to get IP2 PPR soon :)
Missing your positivity yewwy :p
Anyone with idea for how long it shall take ? :)
Did you find out your LVO yewwy?
We have a thread for people stuck at NDVO mate check that out for details of NDVO processing....
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2017-ndvo-fswo-applicants-cio-lvo-route-please-connect-here.516281/

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys... my doc status changed to "we do not need additional documents" today. I'm at CIO sydney of last I know which was last week. Does this mean or imply anything? My timeline is in my signature. Thanks!

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Hi Guys... my doc status changed to "we do not need additional documents" today. I'm at CIO sydney of last I know which was last week. Does this mean or imply anything? My timeline is in my signature. Thanks!
It means you will be transferred to LVO..mail them after 3 or 4 days to know your visa office...

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Most likely your file has already moved to NDVO, you can e-mail them to confirm.
Most of our files moved to NDVO the day docs changed to "not needed".

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Hey thanks gurik....i will keep an eye on that forum too.. :) ..but it seems that this forum has become like my primary visa office :p ...so hoping to keep a track wid june july aors from NDVO :) here as well...
Lots of positive people like yewwy here :)

Reactions: yewwy and gurik

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hi PDChicago, completeness check is done at CIO not LVO.

I am sure that once you uploaded what was outstanding, they transferred your file to finalize at the LVO. I am confident that all is positive, however, if you still need to confirm, you could always order GSMS notes.
Hi Guys,

Below is my timeline:
AOR: July 4
Medical Passed: Somewhere around the end of June
Request for Additional Documents (Travel History): August 23
Additional Documents (Travel History) uploaded: August 29
Request for Additional Documents (FBI PCC): August 30
Additional Document (FBI PCC) uploaded: September 4

I had emailed CIC to enquire about my status and Visa Office and I got a response 9 days ago stating that my application is currently being processed at the visa office in New Delhi (I had somehow missed that email).
  1. Am I right in assuming that New Delhi Visa Office is a local visa office (LVO)?
  2. If my application is at NDVO, does this mean my completeness check is completed?
  3. My Background Check status still says 'We will let you know when your background check starts'. How long does the application typically stay in IP1 after moving to the LVO?
  4. Since I had to provide additional documents, should I expect the status to change to 'We are reviewing the documents you provided'.
I feel this is moving in the right direction, just very slowly. So wanted to make sure all is okay. Would really appreciate inputs from this community.

Thank you.

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Pls if you are in Ottawa VO pls lets connect on WhatsApp.....pls send private message

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey thanks gurik....i will keep an eye on that forum too.. :) ..but it seems that this forum has become like my primary visa office :p ...so hoping to keep a track wid june july aors from NDVO :) here as well...
Hahahhahahahhahahaha, you can be anywhere mate.:)
I was just letting you know as we had a long discussion and posts regarding NDVO processing, so that might have prepared you for the wait ahead.
Keep us updated of your progress anywhere you wish my friend.
All the best:):)

Last edited:

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

Below is my timeline:
AOR: July 4
Medical Passed: Somewhere around the end of June
Request for Additional Documents (Travel History): August 23
Additional Documents (Travel History) uploaded: August 29
Request for Additional Documents (FBI PCC): August 30
Additional Document (FBI PCC) uploaded: September 4

I had emailed CIC to enquire about my status and Visa Office and I got a response 9 days ago stating that my application is currently being processed at the visa office in New Delhi (I had somehow missed that email).
  1. Am I right in assuming that New Delhi Visa Office is a local visa office (LVO)? You are absolutely correct, your LVO is NDVO.
  2. If my application is at NDVO, does this mean my completeness check is completed? Yes your completeness check is done.
  3. My Background Check status still says 'We will let you know when your background check starts'. How long does the application typically stay in IP1 after moving to the LVO? They must be finalising your criminality as you provided the PCC, hence the IP1 message.
  4. Since I had to provide additional documents, should I expect the status to change to 'We are reviewing the documents you provided'. Yes it should change sometime to that, even if does not nothing to worry, sometimes it takes a while for them to review additional docs.
I feel this is moving in the right direction, just very slowly. So wanted to make sure all is okay. Would really appreciate inputs from this community.
You are absolutely right my friend, everything is going prefect so far. Wish you all the best and speedy PPR.
Thank you.

Reactions: kumarusa

kumarusa

Jul 13, 2017
Guys.... thank you for your time in this thread, it means a lot!!
My AOR is July 18th.
Received RCMP request and uploaded 10 days back (Sep 17).
Current status is following, same since August 24th. Looks IP2 but medical and eligibility have not changed so I am confused.

Yesterday CIC email response states that my file is getting processed at NDVO..... I am completely clueless why it went to NDVO and how much time it may take to process further...

Does anyone know what is this and what happened next.... appreciate your time here...

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

dnlmuk87

Sep 18, 2017
Hi All,

I am a bit confused about my status. It will be great if you can help.
My Application details are as below :-
FSW (Outland) from Delhi
AOR - 6th July
IP1 - 21st July
NA1- 28th Aug
Medial Passed - 28th Aug
NA2 - (No Docs Required in additional docs) -4th Sept
As per CIC by application is being processed in Delhi transferred to delhi around 4th September (Guessing). However, my background check still shows NA2 and not IP2. So techinally am in NA2 or Ip2. When does status change to Ip2. Appreciate the help in advance guys

28th June AOR - NA2 since 20th july . curious everyday

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hirencool, you are such a dear:p anyway it is good to keep tabs on NDVO forum. And i must confess i have been taking sneaky checks on the forum as well:) and i must say Gurik and Scorpman are fantastic motivators by the way. I was actually trying to see if i can understand the way NDVO and London VO works to get a realistic time frame. Oh well, we hope for the best but i strongly believe our files would not spend a long time in either NDVO or London (i just pray so).

Reactions: gurik