+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

ashithshetty06m

Jun 13, 2017
Thank you. :) my gcms notes state that my final decision is approved. Just hope it comes soon so I can land there before it gets really cold. At least I’ll have a chance to get into the zone
Congratulations. Then you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy the moment. Within how many days did you get the GCMS notes?.

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017

Scheauzzem

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am submitting my application through a representative so unable to manage when the changes occurred and My timeline is as follows

AOR - 3rd July

Statuses by 7th August vs 31st august

ADR - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Updated by 31st August to - We do not need any additional documents

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Updated by 31st August to - Not Applicable

By 18th September, I checked with my lawyer and he confirmed there are no changes yet to my last status from 31st August

My case is weird where I have completed my medicals from Canada and most of my documents as well as degree is also Canadian but I applied after coming back to India because my work permit expired. I even submitted a Canadian as well as Indian PCC in my application.

I am unable to figure out two things

1. Is my application going to be sent/processed in Ottawa or NDVO? Do both of those offices carry out the same functions? Which one should I email if I should email at all? What are their email addresses?
2. What stage is my application in? IP or NA and what does that indicate? And what is the next stage?
3. By what date/month should I expect a RPRF/PPR request or change in status? Does PPR only come one month after RPRF fees are paid?
4. Are there ways to check the status by yourself if you use a representative?
5. Will I be getting any emails or will my representative be getting it?
6. Is my processing time normal with these changes reflecting in my status?

If anyone can please help me with any/most of my questions since I am unaware of the terminologies and stages or normal processing times, I'd be really appreciative.

Thanks

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hi PDChicago, completeness check is done at CIO not LVO.

I am sure that once you uploaded what was outstanding, they transferred your file to finalize at the LVO. I am confident that all is positive, however, if you still need to confirm, you could always order GSMS notes.
Thank you Yewwy for the response. I hope as well that it is all positive. Getting a little anxious since it is close to 3 months since AOR. I will call them tonight and wait for a response to the email that I have sent. If nothing comes through by the end of the week, will look to order GCMS notes.

SwathiSuresh

Mar 17, 2016
Hi,

Has anyone been in IP1 for more than 55 days?

ITA 31st may
AOR 24th July
Meds passed 2nd August
Additional Documents section says "We are reviewing the additional documents."

Currently in IP1. no update after meds and it's been more than 55 days now. My application is at Sydney, Nova Scotia. Is it advisable to order GCMS notes? How does requesting for these notes help my case?

I know my timeline is normal, but, receiving no update at all for almost two months now, is making me anxious by the day.

Last edited:

Teewhymix

Aug 25, 2017
Hi SwathiSuresh,

You are not alone...I've seen a couple of people on IP1 btw 40-60days. Recently, it appears 2 scenarios play out 4 applications at CIO.

We have applicants who are stuck at NA2 for long & those stuck at IP1 for long. Most stuck at NA2 have recently been transferred to London.

Now, I'm not sure what visa office those stuck at IP1 move to, but it appears it takes max 3 weeks to PPR after IP1.

All these are just my observations but no one knows exactly what is going on there...I'm also currently on day 45 on IP1 and hoping things move swiftly soon!

Hi,

ITA 31st may
AOR 24th July
Meds passed 2nd August

Currently in IP1. no update after meds and it's been more than 55 days now. My application is at Sydney, Nova Scotia. Is it advisable to order GCMS notes? How does requesting for these notes help my case?

I know my timeline is normal, but, receiving no update at all for almost two months now, is making me anxious by the day.

SwathiSuresh

Mar 17, 2016
Hi SwathiSuresh,

You are not alone...I've seen a couple of people on IP1 btw 40-60days. Recently, it appears 2 scenarios play out 4 applications at CIO.

We have applicants who are stuck at NA2 for long & those stuck at IP1 for long. Most stuck at NA2 have recently been transferred to London.

Now, I'm not sure what visa office those stuck at IP1 move to, but it appears it takes max 3 weeks to PPR after IP1.

All these are just my observations but no one knows exactly what is going on there...I'm also currently on day 45 on IP1 and hoping things move swiftly soon!
Teewhymix, Thank you.. I hope we get an update soon.

J-sun

Jul 24, 2017
Hello everyone. I am new here but I can tell you already that these posts have been very enlightening. And I am hoping to learn more about what is going on with my application from people who are more experienced or have gone through a similar process. Okay that said, my big worry is that I seem to be stuck in IP1 since forever.
My time line is as follows:
AOR July 18
BG : In process we will send you a message when we begin your background check: 28 July
Medicals passed 12 Aug
Documents request(travel history): 14 Sep
No documents required: 18 September
Still my background check status stays the same for over 50 days even though the seems to be other movement.
Please advice!

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi,

ITA 31st may
AOR 24th July
Meds passed 2nd August

Yes! Lots of people. Our AOR is 19th July and meds passed 28th July. Nothing changed for 60 days, then there were additional docs requests. Don't know where we are at the moment, but judging by the time on those ADR messages, we are no longer in Canada (unless they work till 10pm). Our local VO would be London but that timing doesn't make sense either. Singapore perhaps?? But wouldn't know on what basis. Anyway, there you go, a bit of guesswork from me. Just don't lose hope, you're not alone in this wait.

J-sun

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you for replying. I wish however we could get past IP1 at least I would be more at ease if I was certain that I had passed eligibility.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Yes! Lots of people. Our AOR is 19th July and meds passed 28th July. Nothing changed for 60 days, then there were additional docs requests. Don't know where we are at the moment, but judging by the time on those ADR messages, we are no longer in Canada (unless they work till 10pm). Our local VO would be London but that timing doesn't make sense either. Singapore perhaps?? But wouldn't know on what basis. Anyway, there you go, a bit of guesswork from me. Just don't lose hope, you're not alone in this wait.
I have similar timelines and on 20th sep my file transferred to SGVO from cio sydney. Its waiting for visa officer review. Dnt knw at what stage i m?

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I have similar timelines and on 20th sep my file transferred to SGVO from cio sydney. Its waiting for visa officer review. Dnt knw at what stage i m?
Maybe we all got moved there in a batch. I've read on this forum that Singapore office is very slow. I hope they've picked up the speed now. I also don't know what stage I'm in. It still says background check in progress, same as it has been ever since meds passed.

ashithshetty06m

Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys ,

Received the golden email today. Below is my timeline

ITA:19 APR
AOR:30 JUN
MED PASS:19 JUL
BG NA:20 JUL
RPRF:19 SEPT
BG IP2:25 SEPT
PPR:26 SEPT

Almost 2 months in BG NA. So just hang in there people. Wishing a speedy PPR to all.
Congratulations :) May i know your visa office?