+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Viver23

Aug 10, 2017
Can you please share the number to which you called up. any extension in particular over IVR
What is reference they generally ask for.

Just got off the phone with a very helpful "Wendy". Basically my AOR is on July 1 and meds passed 20th July and they issued UCI number same day along with a request for my FBI PCC. I submitted it later on 22nd and from then I'm stuck. Guess what, she said my file is undergoing eligibility and was not touched until Aug 22 and she also added there's a very very good chance of being shipped to Ottawa right after eligibility's finished/something as my address listed and phone numbers were of U.S. I asked about background check, she said not started too. So basically its CIC sitting on my file all until now. Huge sign of relief they'd not yet started processing till now (Because once they do now they have all they need from my side hopefully quick). I asked about a govt. letter an official issued/ I submitted along and she said they will be looking at it after eligibility. She asked me to confirm all of my phone number and address details and gosh they even have a number I gave 'em 4 years ago (I submitted paper tourist application from NY visa office)..

@legalfalcon SO files are shipped to CPC from CIO sydney after eligibility check or before? Can you please tell us what the scenarios are here?

If your files are at CIO there's a very very good chance they're not doing anything until its like 30 maybe 40+ days and ship it off to LVO/CPC.. So Order your GCMS so that most probably it would trigger an agent review and hopefully some movement. Until then grab a beer, keep posting updates here, chill and calm tf out.. Just my 0.02 cents

Many congratulations my man @johnsyk Much deserved n waited in your case. Can you enlighten me what would be the case from here?? Also I ordered GCMS Aug 3rd. When should I ideally order my second GCMS n does it trigger any action as they say?

Reactions: bobyboss

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
@Vratesh my timeline is quite similar to yours...
Aor July 2nd
Meds passed July 20
NA2 July 21

Still on NA2 since then
Yup very similar. Have you also applied from US? Based on GCMS notes from few folks (with similar timelines) our R10 check is done and they probably started doing eligibility check somewhere around August 15th. If this is true, we should see some movement in a week or two. Also a lot of people with medical passed dates between July 12th-19th are either in IP2 or have got their PPR (based on immitracker). So hopefully we are next

Good luck man!

Reactions: bobyboss

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I am a lady and share the exact same timeline, except for my meds got cleared on 19th. Don't know whats up with the case ..... people's statuses have been changing, but I am at NA2 !

I won't worry too much as it seems they are doing our eligibility right now. My AOR is July 3rd, Medicals is July 20th and in IP1 since then.

saady89

Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys what is the average wait time for PPR after IP2. I am FSW-O from Pakistan.

Here is my timeline,

June 13: AOR

July 11: Medical Passed, NA2

Aug 15: IP2

I called CIC yesterday, they didn’t tell any details, only said that its in process and its in Ottawa.

They said it doesn’t go into LVO until its not approved. Please do lemme know the average wait time for PPR in your experience?

Regards

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys what is the average wait time for PPR after IP2. I am FSW-O from Pakistan.

Here is my timeline,

June 13: AOR

July 11: Medical Passed, NA2

Aug 15: IP2

I called CIC yesterday, they didn’t tell any details, only said that its in process and its in Ottawa.

They said it doesn’t go into LVO until its not approved. Please do lemme know the average wait time for PPR in your experience?

Regards
Following recent trends it has been taking 2-3 weeks in IP2 from Ottawa recently for FSW-O

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Guys got the much awaited PPR email. I thank all of you for your help and support during this time. I am sure your PPR is coming soon.
Jai Shree Ram !
*Category & Nationality: FSW O-
*Timeline:*
EE profile created - May 30
ITA: May 31
AOR: July 10
CSE: July 15
Med Pass: July 21
BGIP1: July 21
BGNA2: July 25
CSE Updated : Aug 9
BGIP2: 11 Aug
PPR: 25 Aug

bindhya1021

Aug 10, 2017
Guys got the much awaited PPR email. I thank all of you for your help and support during this time. I am sure your PPR is coming soon.
Jai Shree Ram !
*Category & Nationality: FSW O-
*Timeline:*
EE profile created - May 30
ITA: May 31
AOR: July 10
CSE: July 15
Med Pass: July 21
BGIP1: July 21
BGNA2: July 25
CSE Updated : Aug 9
BGIP2: 11 Aug