+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi,
My AOR is 5th July; background check status changed to IP2 on 10th August. I called CIC on 15th August and I was told that my BG check is still being processed.
Any idea when I should be expecting PPR ? Also, if I am to search my mailbox to ensure I haven't missed it, what does the subject of the email read ?
@legalfalcon @dr feras Thanks in advance!
IP2 to ppr can be anything from the same day to few weeks to months ( for few people selected for Security screening). Average is around 2 weeks, so you are still good, just keep checking it should arrive anytime. Good luck.

Amby83

Jun 30, 2017
Hi Usha,

We have a very similar timeline. My AOR date was July 3rd as well and I passed medicals on July 20th. I got the RPRF request on August 16th and I paid it the next day. I have been in IP1 since July 20th. In terms of how close we are to PPR, not really sure about that. Usually getting a RPRF is considered a good sign.

I believe they are processing our files right now and we are at least clear through some of the checks in order to get the RPRF request. Stay put. Hopefully PPR soon
Hey Vratesh,

Thank you. Seems we both are sailing the same boat. Yeah...Lets hope for the best.

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
so i just spoke to a representative from cic and they said my application has already been approved 1-2 weeks ago, only the final mail regarding passport stamping (PPR) has not been sent out. upon enquiring a bit more she said its because of too much work load and should be sent soon or by end of this month. just an update ... need to stay calm and patient

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Thanks, I tried calling from US however the when the call is transferred to Immigration then I get a message that the toll free number is not available from your area. Can you pls let me know how you managed to talk to the agent.
i am calling from within canada. i tried calling twice before but didn't get connected to agent, the trick is to enter incorrect DOB and then get in queue for agent

funter28

May 20, 2015
so i just spoke to a representative from cic and they said my application has already been approved 1-2 weeks ago, only the final mail regarding passport stamping (PPR) has not been sent out. upon enquiring a bit more she said its because of too much work load and should be sent soon or by end of this month. just an update ... need to stay calm and patient
When u had BG NA2?

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Welcome to the club ! Hope for a speedy PPR for all of us.

Reactions: mdk2017

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hi Whats your timeline? I am at IP2 since Aug 10, dont know my VO

kndiaz28

Jun 21, 2017
My medical was passed on 28th july and on 29th BG changed to NA since then waiting game is on. Initially it was fast. Dnt knw if at least R10 is done or not?
We both passed the medical on July 28th and BG changed to IP1 then NA2 on the same day. Are you still at NA2? :)