+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Almost 70% people on Na2 with files stuck in Sydney have a past visa rejection.
Rest we could attribute this to load sharing between different visa offices.
Hi, how did you find this out? I am in NA2 for 36 days also in Sydney and have a tourist visa rejection

Sunila

Jul 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9th June 2017
Hi funter28
How many days did it take for cochin Ottawa to reply to your mail? I've mailed them yesterday and no response yet.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone share the email id for CIO Sydney ? I have mailed Ottawa and they have informed that i should get in touch with Sydney office

funter28

May 20, 2015
I have mailed Ottawa twice and they replied in 2 days the first time and single day the second time.
u sent the email asking for same thing twice? i m asking bec i again want to know where my application is moved now? Hope they will not get annoyed.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
u sent the email asking for same thing twice? i m asking bec i again want to know where my application is moved now? Hope they will not get annoyed.
No, the second time i asked them to clarify what do they mean by "File has not been transferred to Local visa office" and they replied back saying that, i can check that from CIO Sydney.
In case you want to query them again, wait for 3 or 4 weeks in case your application is getting processed at Ottawa. They are fast and you can be assured that they will issue your PPR in max 8 or 9 weeks.

funter28

May 20, 2015
No, the second time i asked them to clarify what do they mean by "File has not been transferred to Local visa office" and they replied back saying that, i can check that from CIO Sydney.
In case you want to query them again, wait for 3 or 4 weeks in case your application is getting processed at Ottawa. They are fast and you can be assured that they will issue your PPR in max 8 or 9 weeks.
mine is also in CIO Sydney :(

Mazallstar

Jun 5, 2017
I submitted my passport at the local VFS office on 14th Aug and it was delivered to the New Delhi office on the 16th Aug, how many days does it take for stamping the visa and passport return?