<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

rbisrakhia

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa and got to know that my file is at Ottawa Case processing center. My AOR is 1st July and I am stuck in NA2 since 22nd July. Any idea how long it is going to take. I am FSW-O from India.

Thanks in advance.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Mine is stuck too in Sydney. And have spouse visa rejection history previously. AOR 17th july.
I do not have visa rejections and neither i have any dependents accompanying me. Strange why my case is getting processed at CIO?

I am FSW (O) and my Medical passed quite fast in 2 weeks. But since then there have been no updates.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Hello E-fam,
To God be the glory! PPR! is here! cheesy

My Time Line is
ITA : 17th May
AOR :19th June
MP : 12th July
NA1-IP1 :13th July
NA2 : 14th July
IP2 : 16th Aug
PPR : 22nd Aug

Thank you all and God Bless... cheesy as we will all be landing in Canada very soon...
Congrats!!
can you please share your Visa office. Is it Ottawa or CIO, Sydney

funter28

May 20, 2015
I do not have visa rejections and neither i have any dependents accompanying me. Strange why my case is getting processed at CIO?

I am FSW (O) and my Medical passed quite fast in 2 weeks. But since then there have been no updates.
My medical was passed on 28th july and on 29th BG changed to NA since then waiting game is on. Initially it was fast. Dnt knw if at least R10 is done or not?

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Great you have some progress. Wait for Ip2 starts, and can take anywhere between 10-20 Days.

Hiii Scorpman 21
Yeah exact after 47days on NA2 at last something positive :)
Okk .. Thanks 4 reply :):)

Reactions: Scorpman21

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi,

Could someone please let me know if I should worry or do something about my case?

AOR - 11th July
Medical Passed - 24th July
IP1 - 25th July
NA2 - 26th July

On 4th Aug, I was asked for additional docs regrading my dependents which I submitted on 10th Aug. Since then there has not been any change and I am still on NA2.

Interestingly, on 4th Aug I had asked for my VO, to which they replied on 7th Aug that it is in Ottawa, but my additional documents status changed to 'We do not require any additional documents' on the same day, even though I was asked for additional documents prior to the 7th and I had not submitted them.

Anyone knows what is happening?

dhamija.nipun

Mar 24, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
AOR Received.
05-07-2017
Hi,
My AOR is 5th July; background check status changed to IP2 on 10th August. I called CIC on 15th August and I was told that my BG check is still being processed.
Any idea when I should be expecting PPR ? Also, if I am to search my mailbox to ensure I haven't missed it, what does the subject of the email read ?
@legalfalcon @dr feras Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Tall ganesh

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi all,

My Time line is :

AOR : 3rd July, 2017
Meds Passed : 19th July, 2017
IP1 : Missed
Additional Doc Request (PCC USA) : 17th Aug, 2017
Uploaded the same on 17th Aug, 2017
RPRF Request Mail : 22nd Aug, 2017

I'm really confused, as i don't see any change in my account with regard to IP1, IP2 or BGC (NA). And today i got the request to pay RPRF.

I'm paying it today. So, can anybody tell me, as to , how close am i to PPR?

Any help and guidance is really appreciated.

Thank you.

Usha.Che

Hi Usha,

We have a very similar timeline. My AOR date was July 3rd as well and I passed medicals on July 20th. I got the RPRF request on August 16th and I paid it the next day. I have been in IP1 since July 20th. In terms of how close we are to PPR, not really sure about that. Usually getting a RPRF is considered a good sign.

I believe they are processing our files right now and we are at least clear through some of the checks in order to get the RPRF request. Stay put. Hopefully PPR soon

Reactions: Amby83

Apurv7164

Aug 1, 2017
Hi Usha,

We have a very similar timeline. My AOR date was July 3rd as well and I passed medicals on July 20th. I got the RPRF request on August 16th and I paid it the next day. I have been in IP1 since July 20th. In terms of how close we are to PPR, not really sure about that. Usually getting a RPRF is considered a good sign.

I believe they are processing our files right now and we are at least clear through some of the checks in order to get the RPRF request. Stay put. Hopefully PPR soon
I am also in same situation except I paid RPRF upfront when submitting app. My AOR is 11 July > Med Pass 22 July. I am in IP1 since 22nd July.... and because I paid RPRF upfront I do not even know whether or not they are working on my file, whether or not certain checks are passed...!!!!

Reactions: Amby83

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi,
My AOR is 5th July; background check status changed to IP2 on 10th August. I called CIC on 15th August and I was told that my BG check is still being processed.
Any idea when I should be expecting PPR ? Also, if I am to search my mailbox to ensure I haven't missed it, what does the subject of the email read ?
@legalfalcon @dr feras Thanks in advance!

same here stuck in ip2 since the 11 august. ..