Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I just opened my cic account and it had changed from submitted to updated. I checked and its like
Med- If you need med exam a message will be sent
Background Check- Your application is in progress (it was NA before). Is that what we call BG in IP? If its in IP aint the Med supposed to go into passed first? a bit weird. Also UCI was blank but now number is there.

kumarusa

Jul 13, 2017
Hi All ;
A question regarding USA PCC

My application was delivered on 2nd June, however when today I enquired from FBI through email, they mentioned they are unable to find my packet yet. I am bit worried now and was just checking my delivery confirmation receipt in which it mentioned delivered to Clarksburg WV 26302 while the address I mentioned on post was Clarksburg WV 26306

can any one check what does it say in your tracking sheet. I am just hoping that my application reached to FBI..

I hope mine have been delivered to right place..any comments ????? otherwise I am screwed up !!
hopefully you might have sent using USPS or FedEx.... either way you can track.... if not sure then check if the Cheque/ MoneyOrder is encashed yet... if not then I would send another application asap.... doesn't cost much... time is money my friend!

obaidullahjan

May 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
Hi guys,
I just opened my cic account and it had changed from submitted to updated. I checked and its like
Med- If you need med exam a message will be sent
Background Check- Your application is in progress (it was NA before). Is that what we call BG in IP? If its in IP aint the Med supposed to go into passed first? a bit weird. Also UCI was blank but now number is there.
Nothing to worry about. It happened in my case as well.

sethurammsc

Apr 14, 2017
Hi ,

Question regarding validity of Singapore PCC.
I had submitted my application with PCC for India and Singapore as a single pdf file.
My AOR is 23 July 2017 and Date of issuance of Singapore COC was 23 June 2017.
However, I received a message in my cic account requesting Singapore PCC. The exact words mentioned in the CIC message below,

SINGAPORE POLICE CERTIFICATE FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION
My Name :
We are continuing to review your application for admission to Canada. We require an updated original Certificate of Clearance for members of your family who are 18 years of age or older. According to our record we will need certificate(s) for the following individual(s):
1)My Name
IMPORTANT: Please note that a Statutory Declaration of no criminal conviction is not acceptable as evidence that you do not have criminal convictions. In order to obtain a Certificate of Clearance, please refer to the following website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp
Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must send original documents. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,
www.cic.gc.ca

Pls clarify my doubt

1.Do i need to apply for Duplicate copy of my Singapore PCC and submit again(Since Singapore PCC can be applied only after 6 months of earlier application). The duplicate copy will also contain same issuance date.

Or

2. Is it enough to re scan the original PCC and upload again .

Is there a way to contact CIC and get clarified ?

Kindly provide your suggestions.

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi ,

Question regarding validity of Singapore PCC.
I had submitted my application with PCC for India and Singapore as a single pdf file.
My AOR is 23 July 2017 and Date of issuance of Singapore COC was 23 June 2017.
However, I received a message in my cic account requesting Singapore PCC. The exact words mentioned in the CIC message below,

SINGAPORE POLICE CERTIFICATE FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION
My Name :
We are continuing to review your application for admission to Canada. We require an updated original Certificate of Clearance for members of your family who are 18 years of age or older. According to our record we will need certificate(s) for the following individual(s):
1)My Name
IMPORTANT: Please note that a Statutory Declaration of no criminal conviction is not acceptable as evidence that you do not have criminal convictions. In order to obtain a Certificate of Clearance, please refer to the following website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp
Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must send original documents. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,
www.cic.gc.ca

Pls clarify my doubt

1.Do i need to apply for Duplicate copy of my Singapore PCC and submit again(Since Singapore PCC can be applied only after 6 months of earlier application). The duplicate copy will also contain same issuance date.

Or

2. Is it enough to re scan the original PCC and upload again .

Is there a way to contact CIC and get clarified ?

Kindly provide your suggestions.

Thanks

You received a request because usually the Singapore PCC is applied after submitting the application. In your case you did it along with the application, so it is auto generated. Just go ahead and submit the Singapore PCC again.

Reactions: sethurammsc

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Heartiest congratulations @dr feras That is an awesome news!

All the best for the journey ahead!!

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
@legalfalcon, I got RPRF request August 16th and paid it the same day. I uploaded the receipt but did not submit it until August 17th. In the meantime my Review of additional documents status went to We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. I haven't got any email or any new placeholders. Do you think this is just for the RPRF receipt which I had not submitted. The only new placeholder was for RPRF receipt.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , Also does RPRF request mean anything in terms of my status of my case?
When you get the RPRF request it means that the eligibility is withe half done or passed. To be conclusive you need to rely on GCMS. As regards the Additional documents, that is for the RPRF receipt. If you do not have a placed to upload it, send it via CSE.

Reactions: Vratesh