+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Feras, I think Gisele does not like me, I mailed inquiring about my visa office twice, once on Aug 3 and again on Aug 11, I have still not received any reply:(
:D looks like Gisele is picky lol. Did you write a nice mail like (kindly..., i would appreciate.... i understand the heavy load .... sincere regards ....), that helps a lot.

Reactions: Tall ganesh

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
:D looks like Gisele is picky lol. Did you write a nice mail like (kindly..., i would appreciate.... i understand the heavy load .... sincere regards ....), that helps a lot.
hmmm I think i missed adding anything like that, thanks, will try once more with a more nicer mail this time:)

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Feras, I think Gisele does not like me, I mailed inquiring about my visa office twice, once on Aug 3 and again on Aug 11, I have still not received any reply:(
Also make sure to follow the proper format, and ask as usual about something other than status like whats my visa office, and then add a question about status. As emails for only status enquiry wont be answered unless you passed the 6 months timeline.

rjegankumar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Bengaluru, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Yes! Finally I have moved to IP2 after 36 days of NA2!!! I guess there is always hope for all doesn't matter how long it takes.

Hi folks,

I just want to make sure I'm reading the status change correctly. My "Review of additional documents" changed from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." to "We do not need additional documents.". My Background check changed from "Not applicable." to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this mean I am at NA2? My "Review of eligibility" is still at "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". I thought I saw posts before saying that Review of eligibility does not change until COPR.

I would really appreciate it if you can confirm the above. Thanks!

Reactions: Tall ganesh

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Yes! Finally I have moved to IP2 after 36 days of NA2!!! I guess there is always hope for all doesn't matter how long it takes.

Hi folks,

I just want to make sure I'm reading the status change correctly. My "Review of additional documents" changed from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." to "We do not need additional documents.". My Background check changed from "Not applicable." to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this mean I am at NA2? My "Review of eligibility" is still at "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". I thought I saw posts before saying that Review of eligibility does not change until COPR.

You are in IP2 my friend, PPR next:)

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013

Hi folks,

Ip2

Reactions: rjegankumar

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi people, great job you guys are doing.

I am a July 20th acknowledgement of receipt and presently at NA2 since 28th July.

When i mailed them to enquire about my visa processing office on Tuesday, Gisele replied that it is still at CIO, sydney NS.

Please what is going on, are they purposely holding unto our files or are they going to process them. Meanwhile two weeks ago, my LinkedIn profile was viewed in private mode three times. Can someone please explain what is going on

P1119

Sep 26, 2014
Hi, we have the same timeline! I emailed them yesterday I believe I got the template for the email from this forum too from Kiran!

I got a reply after 24 hrs saying that my Visa Office is Ottawa.

Here's the email address:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You can check in the early pages of this forum for the template I just copied my email from here
Thanks, I got a reply from Gisele that my file is being processed at Ottawa.

Reactions: nettiekiki

funter28

May 20, 2015

I am a July 20th acknowledgement of receipt and presently at NA2 since 28th July.

When i mailed them to enquire about my visa processing office on Tuesday, Gisele replied that it is still at CIO, sydney NS.

Please what is going on, are they purposely holding unto our files or are they going to process them. Meanwhile two weeks ago, my LinkedIn profile was viewed in private mode three times. Can someone please explain what is going on
Exactly same timeline I have and reply from Gisele. Didn't notice my LinkedIn though.

P1119

Sep 26, 2014

Do you remember what was the job title for the private mode view? In my case couple of private mode views all with title of recruiter.