+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
@KiranK
Stayed in IP 1 for 2 weeks (sent an email during first week and was told i was at cio sydney, one week after the mail it changed to NA2)
NA2 4 days
IP2 5th august
I dont know which LVO as i never contacted them again and planning to wait
Can you share your timeline?

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
When did you receive your ITA ?
And also, Where do we need to upload LOE ? Possible to send me the LOE that you used ( just for my reference ) ?
I submitted my application soon after receiving ITA and did not wait for 3 months (or even close to it) to submit my application. I actually did a CSE few days after I submitted my application, as I forgot the LOE (You can think of CSE and LOE as same thing, just that LOE is done initially when submitting application while CSE is done after submitting application. There is a place in online application for LOE, you can use that.

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
Hi

do we need to submit travel details, in case we travelled for holiday to a foreign country just for holiday after meds passed
hello can you please let me if I need to submit travel details of foreign county (short visit) for holiday after medical passed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello can you please let me if I need to submit travel details of foreign county (short visit) for holiday after medical passed
All travel, short or long have to be accounted for.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
All applications start at CIO - Sydney. This is where the R10 (completeness) check is done <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp> To read on the different stages of EE application, read here.

After the R10 is complete, only applications filed from within Canada and US went to CPC - Ottawa <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp>. This is also the LVO for the inland and US residents.

For all outland applicants, the applications, went to the LVO. However, lately, there has been a lot of work load re-distribution and some outland application go to CPC-Ottawa, where at least the eligibility is passed. However, for all local verifications he application are sent to LVO.

This is the trend seen, not the norm. The bottom line is that irrespective of where your application is processed, stay calm and you will get through. Even though this is the most important decision of your life, and you have spent year to get here, have faith and hang in there. Most of the information is available on the IRCC website, don't rely on unverifiable advice, and speculation. Every application is different and will be processed differently. Just because your application is delayed, DOES not mean that there is anything wrong.

Have a question, just ask!

All the best!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Okay. Can they go ahead with rest of the process and just keep PCC as something they can check when they get it? Or do you think that things are done sequentially?
The completeness of your application is essential. If you had a LoE and sought time to provide a PCC, your application will not proceed unless the PCC is on file. Criminality is cleared with PCC. Unless you have the R10 complete, only then will the eligibility start. This is also because eligibility is the most time consuming as an agent or a program analyst will have to go over the entire documents you submitted, calculate the CRS and MEC. It will be a wast of time for them, if the application is not complete. Only in exceptional cases, where obtaining a document is difficult that the program analyst my give an eligibility recommendation, but the officer review will only happen after the missing document is on file.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you Legalfalcon

so does it mean I need to submit that details through CSE ?
Did you not add them in your application?

If you did not, then you should raise a CSE and inform them of the short visits. I understand that that the short visits are difficult to account for and some may be for a few hours. However, having them all accounted for, helps ease your BGC.

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
Did you not add them in your application?

If you did not, then you should raise a CSE and inform them of the short visits. I understand that that the short visits are difficult to account for and some may be for a few hours. However, having them all accounted for, helps ease your BGC.

Thank you I did accounted all short travel when I submitted my application but the question here is if there is any short foreign visits after medical passed than should we inform CIC through CSE

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you I did accounted all short travel when I submitted my application but the question here is if there is any short foreign visits after medical passed than should we inform CIC through CSE
Your application is locked in on the date you file it. You can travel anywhere across the world and there is no need to inform IRCC . IRCC only wants an applicant to update the application for the following:

report important changes about your application, such as:
  • births
  • deaths
  • marriages
  • divorces
  • adoptions
  • changes in address
  • changes in employment
  • a new educational credential
  • results of an approved language test

See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=052&top=3

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
Thank
Your application is locked in on the date you file it. You can travel anywhere across the world and there is no need to inform IRCC . IRCC only wants an applicant to update the application for the following:

report important changes about your application, such as:
  • births
  • deaths
  • marriages
  • divorces
  • adoptions
  • changes in address
  • changes in employment
  • a new educational credential
  • results of an approved language test

See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=052&top=3
Thank you so much Legalfalcon. You are awesome

UScanada170

May 9, 2017
The completeness of your application is essential. If you had a LoE and sought time to provide a PCC, your application will not proceed unless the PCC is on file. Criminality is cleared with PCC. Unless you have the R10 complete, only then will the eligibility start. This is also because eligibility is the most time consuming as an agent or a program analyst will have to go over the entire documents you submitted, calculate the CRS and MEC. It will be a wast of time for them, if the application is not complete. Only in exceptional cases, where obtaining a document is difficult that the program analyst my give an eligibility recommendation, but the officer review will only happen after the missing document is on file.
This is really helpful. And could you guide, at which stage they do medical verification? Could they clear medical even before PCC is submitted?
I am just wondering if it makes any sense to submit the docs without FBI PCC ? I am not expecting FBI PCC even by the last day of submission.