Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hi. When I received medical passed status update, my BG was "your application is in progress we will let you know once we start your BG check". After two days it changes to NA. Any idea at what stage I'm? When R10 is completed?
yes R10 is done.

Reactions: funter28

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Can you share your timeline please. Also do you know about the VO?
*Category & Nationality: FSW O-
*Timeline:*
EE profile created - May 30
ITA: May 31
AOR: July 10
CSE: July 15
Med Pass: July 21
BGIP1: July 21
BGNA: July 25
CSE Updated : Aug 9
BGIP2: 11 Aug

RPRF paid Upfront!
Don't know about visa office never contacted.

Reactions: rbisrakhia

rbisrakhia

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
*Category & Nationality: FSW O-
*Timeline:*
EE profile created - May 30
ITA: May 31
AOR: July 10
CSE: July 15
Med Pass: July 21
BGIP1: July 21
BGNA: July 25
CSE Updated : Aug 9
BGIP2: 11 Aug

RPRF paid Upfront!
Don't know about visa office never contacted.
What does your document status shows? Not required or are being reviewed?

I have almost the same timeline but still stuck in NA2.

Reactions: Abhisun15

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
During IP2 or PPR, does the 'Review of Eligibility' status ever change from 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' ??

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
During IP2 or PPR, does the 'Review of Eligibility' status ever change from 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' ??
No it stays the same. When you get PPR and send your passport for stamping, and once stamping is done and COPR is issued, application status will then change to ( approved).

optimus.prime

Jul 3, 2016
Hi all,

Just updating my progress here: FSW-Inland

AOR: 19th July
Medicals Passed: 25th July
IP1: Waiting since

Good luck everyone!

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
@KiranK
Kirank and others,
I have learned from this forum that IP1 is done in Canada and then IP2 is done in LVO. Now for US and Canada applicants, these is no LVO (Ottawa is the LVO), should it imply that IP1 is all that will be done, and IP2 will be just a formality and will be very short-lived? Any ideas?

tommyjmiller

Mar 13, 2017
Shanghai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
Hi Everyone,
I sent my application on June 5th and only received my first message on the 10th, requesting the IMM5669 form to be filled out uploaded within 7 days. I've done that and uploaded it this morning. At the moment my Application/process details read as follows

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anybody tell me what stage I'm at and what my likely timeline is?

Good luck to everybody and I can't wait to join those who've already succeeded!

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi my timeline is below
ITA mar 1
AOR May 4
Medical passed June 22
FSW O with job letter
No update on file after medical.Anybody with similar situation

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I sent my application on June 5th and only received my first message on the 10th, requesting the IMM5669 form to be filled out uploaded within 7 days. I've done that and uploaded it this morning. At the moment my Application/process details read as follows

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anybody tell me what stage I'm at and what my likely timeline is?

Good luck to everybody and I can't wait to join those who've already succeeded!
IP1.