+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

hemali.p99

Aug 5, 2017
Hello Guys

I am new to this and i am in a situation. I submitted my application with spouse employment documents in incorrect order. I submitted CSE with both document attached with all explanation on 21st July but never heard back until yesterday. in between my application status was updated to Not applicable (2nd time) on 27th July so i thought they got the docs and things were resolved but i have got this email yesterday which says

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Our Express Entry (EE) application system awards points based on the information that you have provided in your profile.
To obtain details concerning the Comprehensive Ranking System, please refer to the Ministerial Instructions issued for the EE program.
You may update your EE profile if your situation has changed and/or if you submitted incorrect information. In order to do so, we invite you to follow these steps:
1. Access your online account,

2. Under the section Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted, click on Continue Profile

3. Once on the Express Entry profile page, click on the Update form button corresponding to the section you want to modify.

I am confused now. what should i do? it seems very generic automated reply. Please help me with this

Thanks in advance

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hello Guys

I am new to this and i am in a situation. I submitted my application with spouse employment documents in incorrect order. I submitted CSE with both document attached with all explanation on 21st July but never heard back until yesterday. in between my application status was updated to Not applicable (2nd time) on 27th July so i thought they got the docs and things were resolved but i have got this email yesterday which says

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Our Express Entry (EE) application system awards points based on the information that you have provided in your profile.
To obtain details concerning the Comprehensive Ranking System, please refer to the Ministerial Instructions issued for the EE program.
You may update your EE profile if your situation has changed and/or if you submitted incorrect information. In order to do so, we invite you to follow these steps:
1. Access your online account,

2. Under the section Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted, click on Continue Profile

3. Once on the Express Entry profile page, click on the Update form button corresponding to the section you want to modify.

I am confused now. what should i do? it seems very generic automated reply. Please help me with this

Thanks in advance
Are you claiming points for your wife's experience ?

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
30-40 days in NA is alright nothing to worry. Also is suggest you find out your visa office that will help you in determining the cause of delay also.
Congrats @KiranK on your COPR.

Please pray for those of us still stuck at NA..

Reactions: KiranK

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hello,

I'm EE FSW-O with AOR June 1st. My application seems to be moving oddly slow.
Medical Passed: July 17th
BG: NA

I sent an email asking about my VO on July 24th since I assumed after almost 2 months it should naturally have been assigned, but I received a reply 2 days later that it's still in CIO, Sydney.

I requested GCMS notes on July 16th, so i'm expecting them in 10 days, but I'm worried at the pace my application is going there might not be a lot of info... any advise? Anyone else facing delays like this?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello,

I'm EE FSW-O with AOR June 1st. My application seems to be moving oddly slow.
Medical Passed: July 17th
BG: NA

I sent an email asking about my VO on July 24th since I assumed after almost 2 months it should naturally have been assigned, but I received a reply 2 days later that it's still in CIO, Sydney.

I requested GCMS notes on July 16th, so i'm expecting them in 10 days, but I'm worried at the pace my application is going there might not be a lot of info... any advise? Anyone else facing delays like this?
CIO is very very slow, hence the delay, there is a very good chance no one has looked at your file since IP1 done. People with quick updates have files at Ottawa, after R10 is done some files are sent to Ottawa office for load sharing, others remain at CIO. the ones left at CIO have a very slow processing.
It takes 40-50 days in NA for CIO cases to get eligibility started, once this will pass then only then they will ship off your file to LVO, then when finally at the LVO the Visa officer starts your checks again for finalisation, IP2 will show. How long the LVO takes depends on their individual processing times.
You can calll CIC and speak to an agent to know if your eligibiliy has started or not.
You ordered the notes very soon, you will most likely see nothing apart from R10 pass and criminality pass, this you already know has passed so.
At least wait 60 days post AOR to order notes and to get maximum information, try speaking to an agent if you can. Monday is holiday, try on tuesday now.

Reactions: MoeD

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
CIO is very very slow, hence the delay, there is a very good chance no one has looked at your file since IP1 done. People with quick updates have files at Ottawa, after R10 is done some files are sent to Ottawa office for load sharing, others remain at CIO. the ones left at CIO have a very slow processing.
It takes 40-50 days in NA for CIO cases to get eligibility started, once this will pass then only then they will ship off your file to LVO, then when finally at the LVO the Visa officer starts your checks again for finalisation, IP2 will show. How long the LVO takes depends on their individual processing times.
You can calll CIC and speak to an agent to know if your eligibiliy has started or not.
You ordered the notes very soon, you will most likely see nothing apart from R10 pass and criminality pass, this you already know has passed so.
At least wait 60 days post AOR to order notes and to get maximum information, try speaking to an agent if you can. Monday is holiday, try on tuesday now.
Out of curiosity, is there any method that we know of to the laod sharing? For example, do FSW-O get sent to Ottawa, or certain applications from certain countries? Wouldn't be surprised if it was random but just wondering.

Thanks KiranK

LEOVINCI

Nov 30, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, I woke up this morning and I saw it sitting nicely in my inbox. Really the feeling is surreal. If you don't give up definitely you will achieve your goals and when we trust God with all our hearts he comes true for us.

I cannot contain my joy.

I've got PPR!

My timeline
CRS: 428
NOC: 0911
Family size: 4
IELTS: LRWS (87.588)
ITA: April 12th
E-APR submission: June 18th
RPRF payment: June 18th
AOR: June 19th
Medicals/IP1: July 12th
BGC NA: July 13th
IP2: July 31st
PPR: August 4th

obaidullahjan

May 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
@legalfalcon

ITA: 31 May
AOR: 24 July
Medical status: you do not need a medical exam
Background check: NA right now, but I remember it was longer previously, in the first week or so.
Additional document request: travel and activities IMM5562E, (got email 03 Aug) but the letter was dated 02 Aug, it showed UCI, uploaded 03 Aug

I have two question: what is my status, NA2? You think medical status might not have changed due to the ADR?

Another important question: in one of the PCCs, I was required to list all the different addresses I lived at in that city, say Address A, B, C, with Address A being the newest. While copying those addresses and time duration to the PCC, the police officer incorrectly recorded the start date of time at Address B as the start date of both Address A & B such that the duration overlap.

Should I raise CSE explaining the error or ignore it as a typo?

Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

ITA: 31 May
AOR: 24 July
Medical status: you do not need a medical exam
Background check: NA right now, but I remember it was longer previously, in the first week or so.
Additional document request: travel and activities IMM5562E, (got email 03 Aug) but the letter was dated 02 Aug, it showed UCI, uploaded 03 Aug

I have two question: what is my status, NA2? You think medical status might not have changed due to the ADR?

I don't believe in speculation and all the NA1 and NA2 is nothing but speculation. There is no correlation with status change and what stage an application has reached. So I will not get into his business of prediction and providing incorrect information. A lot of members here do the prediction and you can consult them.

Instead you should see which stage your application is at . To read what stages an application goes through and what happens at each stage see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

To know where your application is and what stage it has crossed, you should consider ordering GCMS. You can order them at https://www.getgcms.com

Another important question: in one of the PCCs, I was required to list all the different addresses I lived at in that city, say Address A, B, C, with Address A being the newest. While copying those addresses and time duration to the PCC, the police officer incorrectly recorded the start date of time at Address B as the start date of both Address A & B such that the duration overlap.

Should I raise CSE explaining the error or ignore it as a typo?

Since your AoR 24 July, you may not have cleared R10 (completeness) check. If you feel there is something which is incorrect, you can definitely raise a CSE.

Thank you!

Reactions: obaidullahjan