+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
Yes, sent my ECA since I had not uploaded it with my application. They had also requested for IMM 5475 that I uploaded through the system.
Did you only send ECA or IELTS also? I have still not uploaded ECA, wondering if I should just bite the bullet and do it now. DId they ask you for the ECA or did you upload yourself btw? Is the speed of upload quick when they ask you for a doc or when you upload a doc yourself?

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Did you only send ECA or IELTS also? I have still not uploaded ECA, wondering if I should just bite the bullet and do it now. DId they ask you for the ECA or did you upload yourself btw? Is the speed of upload quick when they ask you for a doc or when you upload a doc yourself?
I just emailed them the ECA and not the IELTS document. I am not sure whether one has to upload the ECA document at all, since they only ask for the ECA number, however, just to be sure I sent it to them. I think the speed is faster when they ask you and you upload the doc.

Reactions: pratee1234

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
I just emailed them the ECA and not the IELTS document. I am not sure whether one has to upload the ECA document at all, since they only ask for the ECA number, however, just to be sure I sent it to them. I think the speed is faster when they ask you and you upload the doc.
So to confirm, did they ask you to upload or did you upload yourself? If they didn't ask you to upload, what was the additional doc request? Also, what email did you use to send the ECA?

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
So to confirm, did they ask you to upload or did you upload yourself? If they didn't ask you to upload, what was the additional doc request? Also, what email did you use to send the ECA?
They asked me to upload IMM 5475 int he system. The ECA, I emailed on my own - regular email explaining them the situation and attaching the ECA

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
They asked me to upload IMM 5475 int he system. The ECA, I emailed on my own - regular email explaining them the situation and attaching the ECA
Ok thanks, so you emailed just to be safe? Can you provide the email address please? Did they upload to your submission? Did you check to confirm?

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi All, @KiranK

I have 1 questions.
1. What is the email Id to contact CIC? Are there multiple or only one? I had raised a CSE and wanted to get in touch with CIC regarding the same.
2. Does contacting CIC via emails affect our application processing timelines? I mean, if i drop them a query, will it affect my timeline somehow like it does if you raise a CSE?

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
No Idea dear. I'm guessing NA1/2? My lawyer uploaded my app. so have no info. on file. I can only call/email CIC for updates. My NOC is 2174 may I ask what's yours?
Mine is NOC 4012 (Research Assistant).

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
No Idea dear. I'm guessing NA1/2? My lawyer uploaded my app. so have no info. on file. I can only call/email CIC for updates. My NOC is 2174 may I ask what's yours?
Sorry, I am a bit confused. Does your NOC 2174 or 4012?

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
For those who received PPR: what is the time limit to do the landing after receiving PPR? I read that it is 1 year. Is it correct?
Thanks

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Not always, I have seen many candidates with extensive travels get very quick PPRs, it more of depends on your case analyst and Visa Office also. It also delays IP1 sometimes , but like I said not always. Each case is different.
I have been in IP1 since 8 days now. I have heard people usually move to NA2 on the same day. I am a single applicant etc then why is my application in IP1 for so long? Any particular reason?

Reactions: Vratesh

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
@KiranK, I just got a new passport (standard passport renewal). How do I report to CIC about the new passport #. I also haven't heard from CIC about my address change which I had communicated to them more than 2 week back. Should I send another email to them? If so, should I send both these queries separately or in one email?

My application after medical has slowed down a lot. 7 days since IP1 and no change to BGC, will wait for another 7 days

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: salikgilani

rahul149

Jun 21, 2017
My aor received on 24th July. Just a small doubt that has been bothering me for a while considering mixed opinions from various forums. Is it sufficient to enter the ECA no. in the 'foreign education' space provided + upload scanned copies of degrees in the education docs in the eAPR, or, do we need to upload the ECA certificate's scanned copy also? I did not upload as I was given to understand that ECA reference no. is enough and eca scanned copy is not required at this stage, unless asked by a cic officer later. Can u pls suggest on this one?

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I have been in IP1 since 8 days now. I have heard people usually move to NA2 on the same day. I am a single applicant etc then why is my application in IP1 for so long? Any particular reason?
Maybe they have kept our applications aside, lol. I guess we are going to get NA2, IP2 and PPR the same day. Not sure when. Good luck bro!