+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

pat2311

Jul 18, 2017
Guys June PPR in 31 days!!!!! Hell of record breaker!!!!

Many June AOR have reported PPRs today, FSW Outland. this is amazing news!!! get ready guys, you JUNe/July Aors are in one hell of an speedy ride!!!
Wow dear...! thats outstanding..! Many Many congratulations!

Reactions: KiranK

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Question for all experts out here: I read somewhere that an application was cancelled as "incomplete" because ECA was not attached with degrees while uploading documents. I did not upload ECA either as they didnt ask for it, and I supplied WES reference number in another form, and thought that they would go through this and check for themselves. Can someone farther in the process confirm this? If it had to be added, should I raise a CSE?

In the same vein, can someone confirm that transcripts are not needed as well?
Did you send the CSE? How can one send a CSE? Even I did not upload my ECA

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
Did you send the CSE? How can one send a CSE? Even I did not upload my ECA
Not yet.
Since I passed medicals yesterday, and seeing the pace of PPRs, I am wondering if it is going to slow down my process if I send a bunch of documents that they initially did not mandatorily ask for. We are in a big time crunch, so trying to make sure we cross the next stages asap.

Kiran, others, what do you think?

Also, Kiran, many congratulations!

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Not yet.
Since I passed medicals yesterday, and seeing the pace of PPRs, I am wondering if it is going to slow down my process if I send a bunch of documents that they initially did not mandatorily ask for. We are in a big time crunch, so trying to make sure we cross the next stages asap.

Kiran, others, what do you think?

Also, Kiran, many congratulations!

I am not sure what CSE is, but we uploaded ECA and IELTS score report. I would say, if still possible, do upload these documents now.