+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
AOR - July 3rd 2017
Medical passed - July 20th 2017

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I also got the UCI number today.

So am I now in IP1 stage?

@KiranK: I have been following this thread for couple months and your posts are the one i find the most helpful. Thanks for responding to all the questions people have. It helps other as well

One question: What are the next steps and do you know a rough estimate of how long does it take after this

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
AOR - July 3rd 2017
Medical passed - July 20th 2017

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I also got the UCI number today.

So am I now in IP1 stage?

@KiranK: I have been following this thread for couple months and your posts are the one i find the most helpful. Thanks for responding to all the questions people have. It helps other as well

One question: What are the next steps and do you know a rough estimate of how long does it take after this
Thank you for your kind words.
Yes dear you are in IP1. Next stage will be NA2 (background check will again go into not applicable). This will happen anytime now in next 7-10 days. Then your file will remain in this NA2 stage for a while, mostly 20-35 days. Give or take a few. After this BGC will again go "in progess". This is IP2. PPR will follow soon then. All the best:)

Reactions: astra_cub

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for your kind words.
Yes dear you are in IP1. Next stage will be NA2 (background check will again go into not applicable). This will happen anytime now in next 7-10 days. Then your file will remain in this NA2 stage for a while, mostly 20-35 days. Give or take a few. After this BGC will again go "in progess". This is IP2. PPR will follow soon then. All the best:)
Thanks for the prompt response! This helps a lot to know the timeline. Good luck to you too. What stage are you at? Guessing IP2

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
Question for all experts out here: I read somewhere that an application was cancelled as "incomplete" because ECA was not attached with degrees while uploading documents. I did not upload ECA either as they didnt ask for it, and I supplied WES reference number in another form, and thought that they would go through this and check for themselves. Can someone farther in the process confirm this? If it had to be added, should I raise a CSE?

In the same vein, can someone confirm that transcripts are not needed as well?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Question for all experts out here: I read somewhere that an application was cancelled as "incomplete" because ECA was not attached with degrees while uploading documents. I did not upload ECA either as they didnt ask for it, and I supplied WES reference number in another form, and thought that they would go through this and check for themselves. Can someone farther in the process confirm this? If it had to be added, should I raise a CSE?

In the same vein, can someone confirm that transcripts are not needed as well?
Transcripts are not needed as long as you attach the degrees and certificates, it is always better to upload ECA report, to be safe. though CIC does not asks specifically. I suggest you send a CSE ASAP, in case they are now rejecting due to this issue! Never know with CIC. Normally the used to ask for wes from candidates if needed earlier, maybe something changed. better safe then sorry.

Reactions: pratee1234

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
Sending a CSE does not hurt right? I sent one yesterday when I realized that the order of my wife's job letters was incorrect (it only said employment 1-4 initially), so I went in reverse chrono order when it wanted me to go in chrono. Sending multiple CSEs has no effect on application right?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Sending a CSE does not hurt right? I sent one yesterday when I realized that the order of my wife's job letters was incorrect (it only said employment 1-4 initially), so I went in reverse chrono order when it wanted me to go in chrono. Sending multiple CSEs has no effect on application right?
No no no at all. No negative effect. Go ahead dear.

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
Ok thanks. Just to confirm, did you upload your ECA? I also heard that someone with AOR 9th July already passed medicals, while folks from 3rd July still have not. I am 9 July as well, so hoping to hear soon.

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
Thank God, just checked my status and passed medicals. AOR July 9th. IP1, it looks like because BG status has been changed and we have UCIs

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Ok thanks. Just to confirm, did you upload your ECA? I also heard that someone with AOR 9th July already passed medicals, while folks from 3rd July still have not. I am 9 July as well, so hoping to hear soon.
Yes I did.

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you, we are in a time crunch in the US, so hoping this gets processed soon. fingers crossed
Completely understand your situation. Don't worry it will happen fast for all of us. Getting medicals passed in 11 days is pretty quick. Hopefully the pace continues the same.

Good luck to you!