+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

barbaratb

Jun 24, 2017
Nothing to worry many people get this request, sometimes they find some irregularity in personal history or might not be satisfied by your information, hence they request Schedule A for clarification. No problem here, fill the form carefully, upload it. You will be fine. Good Luck
I forgot to mention..
Got the UCI, I passed the medical exams and I'm in IP2 "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I've seen the background check is the last step.. but I didn't get IP1 yet. Is that common?
Did that happen to anyone else here?

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
We passed our Medical exam today
e-AOR : 28th June
Medicals : 19th July

Also got UCI numbers for all of us(3 members Family). But right now Back Ground Check status is "Not Applicable". Not sure whether it has got changed back to back in between.

Anyone had the same experience please comment.

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Can anyone please tell me what stage is this ?
@KiranK

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
IP2, congrats. When was your NA date??
Thats the thing which is confusing me, exciting me. My AOR date is June 14, just 36 days
I think I missed IP1 and NA and everything. I opened account on July 11 and meds were passed and the BG status was " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "
How can it be so quick ?
If this is IP2, should I start expecting PPR ?

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Thats the thing which is confusing me, exciting me. My AOR date is June 14, just 36 days
I think I missed IP1 and NA and everything. I opened account on July 11 and meds were passed and the BG status was " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "
How can it be so quick ?
Oh ok. Did you pay the RPRF upfront or?? Regarding expecting PPR, reaching IP2 is a good sign for it, that I am sure of.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
How can it be so quick ?
Sometimes CIC does mix up wordings, what was your BGC before medical pass, are you sure it was NA all the time, as most June applicants had IP1 before medicals pass, you might have missed it!!! As per your AOR date its more like IP2 in my opinion!!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I forgot to mention..
Got the UCI, I passed the medical exams and I'm in IP2 "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I've seen the background check is the last step.. but I didn't get IP1 yet. Is that common?
Did that happen to anyone else here?
It happens people mis Ip1. i know i did.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

Also got UCI numbers for all of us(3 members Family). But right now Back Ground Check status is "Not Applicable". Not sure whether it has got changed back to back in between.

People miss Ip1, i know i did. no issue:)

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017

Completely normal. You tend to not notice the change, I missed it too.

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
Amazing!!!!! Congratulations!!
First July update guys!!! Great news!!! Keep these updates coming!!!
Thank you Kiran

Reactions: KiranK