+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

pat2311

Jul 18, 2017
This largely depends on your qualifications, the position you are working at, and the NoC selected and the reference letter. Working for a multination company by itself is not sufficient, though it will help. Whenever there is a red flag based on any issue, it can trigger verification.

Also, some applicants hire consultants who are blacklisted and have been known to upload forged documents. If an applicant is known to be have filed his application through such a consultant, there will be verification even if he genuinely works for Apple or Microsoft.
My manager wrote all of my roles and responsibilities at each position/ designation during my tenure of 4 years of work experience on company's letter head. Infact the referral letter was as long as 4-5 pages. My NOC is 2133 and education bachelor of electrical engineer. I also attached promotion letters, offer letter, salary certificate, my and my manager's company id. I hope this was more than sufficient to prove my work experience?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My manager wrote all of my roles and responsibilities at each position/ designation during my tenure of 4 years of work experience on company's letter head. Infact the referral letter was as long as 4-5 pages. My NOC is 2133 and education bachelor of electrical engineer. I also attached promotion letters, offer letter, salary certificate, my and my manager's company id. I hope this was more than sufficient to prove my work experience?

You are good mate!

gurvinder525

Mar 7, 2017
12th june AOR. Nothing change in file. but some guys posted that they have passed their medicals. anyone who has passed medical please reply

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
I received ITA on April 12th and although I had all my docs ready, I had to wait till July 9 to submit because I was waiting for FBI PCC. My wife and I got our medicals done on May 26th, so a month and a half before our AOR. Since this is a little bit different from others, I just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas around what I should expect.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
I am starting to probably overthink a little, but looking to see if anyone else has a similar situation ... please advise

20th June AoR, FSW O, US resident, Indian Citizen ...

July 12th 10PM US Central time - no change in profile from AoR

Following is the timeline for July 13th only (within one day)
- 6AM - Meds passed
- 12 noon - Background check changes to "Your background check is in progress ..."
- 5PM - Background check changes to "Not Applicable"

At first, I was pretty sure Im not in IP 2 even thought the message text is similar to IP2.

I have been assuming that I am in IP1 even though BGS is NA.

I'm just concerned that I might still be in NA1 (not even IP1)...

Anybody went through similar timelines?

Thanks in advance folks...

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I received ITA on April 12th and although I had all my docs ready, I had to wait till July 9 to submit because I was waiting for FBI PCC. My wife and I got our medicals done on May 26th, so a month and a half before our AOR. Since this is a little bit different from others, I just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas around what I should expect.
No issues here, what is your AOR?

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
@gurik

I have one doubt, my AOR is 10th july and i have a question regarding proof of funds. My cut off lico is 18875, and as per my submission cad inr exchange rate i had showed funds to the tune of CAD 20100, now the exchange rate is going crazy and in the coming months it is forcasted that rupee will depreciate further..

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@gurik

I have one doubt, my AOR is 10th july and i have a question regarding proof of funds. My cut off lico is 18875, and as per my submission cad inr exchange rate i had showed funds to the tune of CAD 20100, now the exchange rate is going crazy and in the coming months it is forcasted that rupee will depreciate further..
IMO, update your funds with the additional amount. CIC will most likely ask for updated POF if there is some problem. But better raise a CSE, explain your situation in a LOE attached and send an updated POF. Better to be safe IMO.

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
Also, is there a difference in processing times for the application if its a single person vs. a couple? Our stay in the US may be ending in the next couple of months, so thinking if there is any chance we get a PPR before that.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
AOR is July 9th. Is the Medical Pass date dependent more on the actual date of the test or the AOR?
Depends on AOR, 1st July has got Medicals pass, you should be getting the update in next 25-30 days hopefully.