+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

pat2311

Jul 18, 2017
Hello,
Do CIC call all employers for experience verification for FSW applicants? If any participant is working with well known MNC, then is there any added advantage?

pat2311

Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am a May end AOR applicant.
FSW-O have different timelines then other streams and threads become clouded by CEC applicant's fast processing rates, so for a realistic timeline I am starting this thread so that we can all keep each other posted about our file progress. As per current trends its taking 62-65 days for FSW-O to pass medicals and enter IP 1 stage. I request all AOR May, June and future July applicants to Please Join and share timelines.
Hi, your details show you submitted CSE after your AOR? Can you share why it was for? DO they acknowledge all CSE?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello,
Do CIC call all employers for experience verification for FSW applicants? If any participant is working with well known MNC, then is there any added advantage?
Calls are rare. Yes if you are working for a well known company chances of any verification decrease.

Reactions: gurik

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi, your details show you submitted CSE after your AOR? Can you share why it was for? DO they acknowledge all CSE?
yes they do, also depends on wha reason your are sending the cse for. Mine was due to error in e-medical. I sent very early and hence was updates quickly. i think if one has some change to notify to CIC send a CSE ASAP.

pat2311

Jul 18, 2017
Calls are rare. Yes if you are working for a well known company chances of any verification decrease.
Thanks for quick reply.. One more question.. Do they call directly on the mobile number of the person who signed the letter or do they call company's common (reception) landline number written on company letter head? because in that case, receptionist generally forwards the call to HR and my HR is unaware about my application.

pat2311

Jul 18, 2017
yes they do, also depends on wha reason your are sending the cse for. Mine was due to error in e-medical. I sent very early and hence was updates quickly. i think if one has some change to notify to CIC send a CSE ASAP.
Oh mine is bit complex..! I am actually too worried about it.. I came to know after my AOR submission that my spouse father had applied for PR in canada in 2013 for which he was rejected. My spouse was dependent at that time in the application.. Should I inform CIC about it through CSE? because I guess, though my spouse was dependent at that time, it does count as PR refusal earlier in statutory questions? Kindly help with your expertise. Can this affect my application? I am the main applicant in EE profile.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks for quick reply.. One more question.. Do they call directly on the mobile number of the person who signed the letter or do they call company's common (reception) landline number written on company letter head? because in that case, receptionist generally forwards the call to HR and my HR is unaware about my application.
They mostly call on landline, better inform your HR.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Oh mine is bit complex..! I am actually too worried about it.. I came to know after my AOR submission that my spouse father had applied for PR in canada in 2013 for which he was rejected. My spouse was dependent at that time in the application.. Should I inform CIC about it through CSE? because I guess, though my spouse was dependent at that time, it does count as PR refusal earlier in statutory questions? Kindly help with your expertise. Can this affect my application? I am the main applicant in EE profile.
Okay, this is complicated. Its always better to inform CIC of any refusals in my opinion, direct or indirect. You never know what the case analyst make of it and to what extent they check the background.
I would ask an actual legal expert on this forum, @legalfalcon please advise this gentleman how to proceed, does he needs to send a CSE or not?
Will appreciate your advise a lot.

pat2311

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, this is complicated. Its always better to inform CIC of any refusals in my opinion, direct or indirect. You never know what the case analyst make of it and to what extent they check the background.
I would ask an actual legal expert on this forum, @legalfalcon please advise this gentleman how to proceed, does he needs to send a CSE or not?
Will appreciate your advise a lot.
Thanks for your advice.. bdw, I am not gentleman..I am gentle lady..hehe.. @legalfalcon would really appreciate your expert advice too.

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your advice.. bdw, I am not gentleman..I am gentle lady..hehe.. @legalfalcon would really appreciate your expert advice too.
Not required to inform IRCC if the refusal was of a person who was a dependent and not the principal applicant. To give you an example.

If x along with his children y & z apply for PR and the application is rejected, y & z are not the principal applicant, it was only x and therefor y & z are not liable to inform IRCC if they apply later. This is because when you apply voluntarily as a principal applicant, you are liable to inform of any rejections.

For dependents, who were under 18, or were dependents in the application have no obligation to inform. Most of them would not even know what their parents did on their behalf.

pat2311

Jul 18, 2017
Not required to inform IRCC if the refusal was of a person who was a dependent and not the principal applicant. To give you an example.

If x along with his children y & z apply for PR and the application is rejected, y & z are not the principal applicant, it was only x and therefor y & z are not liable to inform IRCC if they apply later. This is because when you apply voluntarily as a principal applicant, you are liable to inform of any rejections.

For dependents, who were under 18, or were dependents in the application have no obligation to inform. Most of them would not even know what their parents did on their behalf.
Thanks for your reply.. your response is a great relief.. however, just for my information.. if they find out that my spouse father had applied before for PR with my spouse as dependent, they wouldn't consider it as a misrepresentation? This is because spouse family details are given in EE and they may do background check for family members also.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply.. your response is a great relief.. however, just for my information.. if they find out that my spouse father had applied before for PR with my spouse as dependent, they wouldn't consider it as a misrepresentation? This is because spouse family details are given in EE and they may do background check for family members also.
No, this will not be misrepresentation. Only the people who are applying are subject to BGC. However, for immigration application family details are asked to get personal details and ensure that the identity can be confirmed. Children cannot be held responsible for the acts of their parents and neither are they expected to keep a tab of everything their parents did for them before they turned 18.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,
This largely depends on your qualifications, the position you are working at, and the NoC selected and the reference letter. Working for a multination company by itself is not sufficient, though it will help. Whenever there is a red flag based on any issue, it can trigger verification.

Also, some applicants hire consultants who are blacklisted and have been known to upload forged documents. If an applicant is known to be have filed his application through such a consultant, there will be verification even if he genuinely works for Apple or Microsoft.