+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

kunalwalia

Star Member
May 17, 2017
-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

P.S- You can put your file no. (application no.) instead of UCI as you might not have UCI no yet.
Currently your file will be at CIO (central intake Office) sydney, it is later sent to Visa Office.
Thanks a lot dear. Have you done the same? I mean I just wanted to know how much time does CIC take to reply to our emails?

kunalwalia

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Indian citizens residing in India who have got medicals till 30th May 2017 have got their medicals cleared today and yesterday.

The only problem with the immigration tracker is that people don't post updates. They take about a week or so to do that. I can see people with medicals passed on 29-30 June making updates today

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Indian citizens residing in India who have got medicals till 30th May 2017 have got their medicals cleared today and yesterday.

The only problem with the immigration tracker is that people don't post updates. They take about a week or so to do that. I can see people with medicals passed on 29-30 June making updates today
That's great news, we can expect updates in for June from anytime tommorrow then.

Reactions: kunalwalia

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
It's not visible
Ohhh sorry, here it is-

Timeline--> AOR:- 23rd May, 2017. CSE:- 29th May,2017. Meds Passed:- 30th June,2017.

My sister has applied on 2nd June, i am checking on her behalf too:). Hopefully she passes meds in day or two.

kunalwalia

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Ohhh sorry, here it is-

Timeline--> AOR:- 23rd May, 2017. CSE:- 29th May,2017. Meds Passed:- 30th June,2017.

My sister has applied on 2nd June, i am checking on her behalf too:). Hopefully she passes meds in day or two.
Ahaan thats great. Best of luck to you guys

Reactions: KiranK