Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
I am unable to open the image you sent.
Yes a LOE is the best way to explain your situation clearly, if there is no other way that you can get a PCC for that period. You can also try getting it in written from Qatar authorities responsible for issuing PCC or police authority in general, that you cannot be given the document for so and so reasons, attach that in original (scan) with your LOE, do mention the authorities contact details and position on it. It will substantiate your claim. Try this if you can.
Also be 100% sure that there is no other way, because if there is some way, then your CSE will not be entertained, in my opinion.
All the best to you.

The image I had attached is of the PCC issued by CEID.
I tried attaching the image but due to some error, it is not being displayed.
Anyone with such similar experience?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
The image I had attached is of the PCC issued by CEID.
I tried attaching the image but due to some error, it is not being displayed.
Anyone with such similar experience?
No idea mate, but no problem as long as you submit the LOE, all will be good, because you have still many days left till they start your R10, by then your Loe will reach them.

Reactions: krishnan_vinod

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Folks,

I am June 4 AOR FSW India.

Reactions: KiranK

M_Ali_shahper

Apr 24, 2017
Hi,

I am facing an issue.

When i had created my EE profile, I had mentioned about 7 years experience I have worked in 3 companies for 7 years... I used noc 2171 noc for 3 years experience and then also added 2283 as 4 years experience, with 2283 as my primary noc ...

Later I deleted my 3 years of noc 2171, from EE profile and then after a day i got PT letter from ontario ... Reason of deletion was that i was confused between two noc groups ... but now i realized that all my experience falls in 2283 noc ...

Now, what should i do ... should I submit documents for ontario nomination with only 4 years noc 2283 experience ... Or should i add the rest of 3 years experience too ...

please help ???

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Tracker update guys-
So far six June AOR have reported medicals passed (all Outland), 3 from Pakistan, 1 from UK, 1 from USA and another from Nigeria. Now Pakistan candidates do get their medicals passed sooner then others, but other 3 are definitely good news.
Also the time period from AOR to medicals passed has come down to 36-38 days average now as per current trends for normal cases. Hope it reduces further, we can expect updates from 6th-7th July on wards in this thread. Wishing you all the Luck.

Also I request all June and July AOR (FSW O) to share their timelines, it will help us better in determining timelines on average for these months.
I will keep on updating of any progresses here.

Reactions: krishnan_vinod

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Hi ..
ITA- 13th April
AOR - 3rd June
MP- Waiting :)

kunalwalia

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Tracker update guys-
So far six June AOR have reported medicals passed (all Outland), 3 from Pakistan, 1 from UK, 1 from USA and another from Nigeria. Now Pakistan candidates do get their medicals passed sooner then others, but other 3 are definitely good news.
Also the time period from AOR to medicals passed has come down to 36-38 days average now as per current trends for normal cases. Hope it reduces further, we can expect updates from 6th-7th July on wards in this thread. Wishing you all the Luck.

Also I request all June and July AOR (FSW O) to share their timelines, it will help us better in determining timelines on average for these months.
Yes, I second you on this point. The processing time should come down further. There are a couple of reasons for that. First, no draw happened after 31 May 2017 till 28 June 2017. And secondly, the CIC website was under maintenance for almost a week, which caused delays in submitting the applications. Hence, you will notice a lot lesser files submitted from around 3-4 June till 9-10 June.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Yes, I second you on this point. The processing time should come down further. There are a couple of reasons for that. First, no draw happened after 31 May 2017 till 28 June 2017. And secondly, the CIC website was under maintenance for almost a week, which caused delays in submitting the applications. Hence, you will notice a lot lesser files submitted from around 3-4 June till 9-10 June.
Yes, you are absolutely right here. I also believe that the effect of no draw will come now in action for late May and June AORs.
Hoping for quick updates for June AORs:)
Keep us posted of progress.

Reactions: kunalwalia

kunalwalia

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Tracker update guys-

Yes, I second you on this point. The processing time should come down further. There are a couple of reasons for that. First, no draw happened after 31 May 2017 till 28 June 2017. And secondly, the CIC website was under maintenance for almost a week, which caused delays in submitting the applications. Hence, you will notice a lot lesser files submitted from around 3-4 June till
Yes, you are absolutely right here. I also believe that the effect of no draw will come now in action for late May and June AORs.
Hey, I have seen people in the threads as well as immigration tracker mentioning about their visa offices. Where can we get the info about out VO?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Yes, I second you on this point. The processing time should come down further. There are a couple of reasons for that. First, no draw happened after 31 May 2017 till 28 June 2017. And secondly, the CIC website was under maintenance for almost a week, which caused delays in submitting the applications. Hence, you will notice a lot lesser files submitted from around 3-4 June till

Hey, I have seen people in the threads as well as immigration tracker mentioning about their visa offices. Where can we get the info about out VO?
-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

P.S- You can put your file no. (application no.) instead of UCI as you might not have UCI no yet.
Currently your file will be at CIO (central intake Office) sydney, it is later sent to Visa Office.

Reactions: kunalwalia