+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland from VO Ottawa

ad05

Feb 25, 2020
Hello @ad05 and @raindropcreature , Did you guys get any update? Mine is still the same.
Hi @rdusa...Hope you are doing well!

I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me my medicals have been extended till Oct 2021 and a decision has been made on my file. I have to wait to hear back from IRCC.

Hopefully we all get our decisions soon! Fingers crossed!

Reactions: ArJee

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hello @ad05 and @raindropcreature , Did you guys get any update? Mine is still the same.
Forgot to reply to this, I did get an update from the llatest GCMS notes. Medicals Passed Jan 25 and file approved 2/2, Now I'm in the covid pace group waiting for PPR. But since I'm exempt from travel restrictions I'm hoping they could give me CoPR soon, but not keeping my hopes up yet. Hope this helps!

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Hi @rdusa...Hope you are doing well!

I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me my medicals have been extended till Oct 2021 and a decision has been made on my file. I have to wait to hear back from IRCC.

Hopefully we all get our decisions soon! Fingers crossed!
Do you see any update on the portal? what is your medical status on the portal?

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Forgot to reply to this, I did get an update from the llatest GCMS notes. Medicals Passed Jan 25 and file approved 2/2, Now I'm in the covid pace group waiting for PPR. But since I'm exempt from travel restrictions I'm hoping they could give me CoPR soon, but not keeping my hopes up yet. Hope this helps!
Congratulations! Hope you will get PPR soon!

Reactions: raindropcreature

ad05

Feb 25, 2020
Do you see any update on the portal? what is your medical status on the portal?
No update on the portal. It's the same! My medical is not updated on the portal. It still shows the date in Dec 2019 when I passed the medical exam.

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
i am Aug. '19 AOR, im also waiting on PPR, MY application was approved once, but because i had to add a new family member after receiving ppr, my application went back in processing, and then covid restrictions happened, now i have been waiting ever since.

Did anyone get PPR recently FSW outland?

salaz

May 27, 2020
Hi All,
I had applied for FSW outland EE from India in November 2019. My primary VO is Ottawa and secondary New Delhi. I didn't realize I put my preferred city of destination vancouver.
Does it matter what your preferred city of destination is in getting your application processed sooner? Anybody else from 2019 still waiting to hear from IRCC? What's the best way to reach to them lately? Thank yoU!

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for the reply. Of course there is ‘COVID’ also there and it has been in this state for 4 months now as per the notes
That "COVID-RFV" status won't be changed until 1) travel restrictions are all lifted, 2) backlog cases after 2020Q1 are all processed, since IRCC process cases in a last-in-first-out manner;

I have this status for 8 months now, expecting a total duration of 21 months. FSW-O (now Inland) APR Mar 2020.