+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland from VO Ottawa

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Any updates since then? I got the same GU and status update a few days after medical expiry as well. My medicals expired a week after yours did.
Hello @raindropcreature , No update after that, medical status is still the same " You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" . I will update you if it changes. Are you also FSW-O applicant?

ad05

Feb 25, 2020
Hello @ad05 and @raindropcreature , Do you have any update? My medical status is still "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes "
Hi @rdusa...no update at all. My medical status says "Dec 12, 2019 You passed the medical exam". I didn't receive any GU about medical extension, hopefully my medicals have been extended. I hope we all receive some good news soon!

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hello @ad05 and @raindropcreature , Do you have any update? My medical status is still "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes "
No updates yet. Still showing "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". I believe I got another GU after my last post but no real discernible updates. Waiting for webform response and applying to GCMS notes next week.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
No updates yet. Still showing "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". I believe I got another GU after my last post but no real discernible updates. Waiting for webform response and applying to GCMS notes next week.
My Medicals got extended today: received GU when I logged in and medicals changed to "Review of medical results - January 25, 2021:You passed the medical exam." Roughly a month after the last GU when medical status changed

Reactions: rdusa

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
My Medicals got extended today: received GU when I logged in and medicals changed to "Review of medical results - January 25, 2021:You passed the medical exam." Roughly a month after the last GU when medical status changed
Thanks good news. At least they didn’t completely give up FSW.

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Hi @rdusa, no update till now. It's the same.
Do you think they can stop the processing of all pending applications? Is that even possible?
I don't think so, they may stop doing new draws to reduce immigration but they should not stop processing pending applications. I hope not.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hello @ad05 and @raindropcreature , Did you guys get any update? Mine is still the same.
No updates since Medicals Extension on Jan 25th. I have a pending Webform that hasn't been responded to for about 3 weeks and GCMS notes in process so hoping to hear back soon. I don't think the process has stopped completely but hopefully every now and then we can see signs that things are moving.

Reactions: rdusa

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
I got my GCMS notes today!

Case was approved 02/02, 8 days after medical was extended. Waiting for CoPR now but expecting a long wait since I'm also in the COVID PACE group (I am US based however). Looks like Ottawa VO was slowly still working on cases.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
I got my GCMS notes today!

Case was approved 02/02, 8 days after medical was extended. Waiting for CoPR now but expecting a long wait since I'm also in the COVID PACE group (I am US based however). Looks like Ottawa VO was slowly still working on cases.
Good to know that Ottawa is slowly moving.