Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Does eligibility specifically employment records and CRS scores get checked between the time period of NA (after IP1) and IP2 or when the BG check changes to IP2 then it starts?

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Common PCC issues which cause rejection are:-

• No Colour Scan of a coloured PCC. Even if the PCC is Black and white and the stamp or sign is in colour, that colour needs to be seen.
  • PCC given by the wrong authority. Every country has different authorities that give acceptable PPC and you normally need a federal one and not a local police one. Every country has specific rules which is given in the ICC PCC page.
  • Travelling to a country multiple times as a tourist over the last 10 years/time you were 18 and all adding to more than 6 months but you do not give that PCC
  • PCC older than 6 months in your current residence.
  • Going back to a country where you are NOT a resident but the PCC is given before the second visit making your old PCC null and void.
  • PCC not translated if not in English
  • Forgetting to give a PCC ( yes many do that!)
  • Making the mistake that PCC is only for the last 10 years of history. It's not. PCC is for any stay longer than 6 months from the time you turned 18.
Thanks for the clarification ! *sigh of relief* definitely feeling better now :)

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
On the topic of scanning the originals in colour: the company i am working in right now, i joined on a contract basis before becoming a permanent employee. The company gave the contract as a black and white copy. i signed one copy and submitted it and kept one copy for myself. However all my other documents (appraisal, permanent offer, reference letters etc) on the company letter head are in colour. I took a colour scan of the contract, my signature is in colour but the company logo and name are in black and white. will this lead to rejection?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
On the topic of scanning the originals in colour: the company i am working in right now, i joined on a contract basis before becoming a permanent employee. The company gave the contract as a black and white copy. i signed one copy and submitted it and kept one copy for myself. However all my other documents (appraisal, permanent offer, reference letters etc) on the company letter head are in colour. I took a colour scan of the contract, my signature is in colour but the company logo and name are in black and white. will this lead to rejection?
That should be fine. The insistence on colour is mostly for PCC. And even in your case, your sign is in colour..so should be fine.

Reactions: shrik_14

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Morning All - Couple of questions:

1. I did not pay the RPRF whilst submitting the application but received a letter yesterday to make the payment. I will make the payment and load the receipt today. Would anyone know how the RPRF is received by CIC? Is this akin to the CSE when it could take 6-7 weeks for it to reflect in the system and hence delay the entire process? I am kind of ruing not paying this fee upfront- Though it is mentioned on CIC site that not paying RPRF upfront might delay a bit, but it is proving to be opposite these days, Payments are reflected very quickly and applications are being processed on normal time, so i think you should be fine.

2. The letter I got from CIC was from the Ottawa office and called out that the eligibility and security checks are underway. So I guess I am still in the initial phases of the checks. If the file should move to the LVO, at what stage would that happen? If your file is at CPC Ottawa it might not move to lVO, in most cases it does not. you can e-mail them and ask your VO, that is the best way here.

If all goes well, I am hoping for a passport request mid September. Is that estimate conservative i.e. meaning the process could take longer? In my opinion you will get PPR anytime between 30th July to 15th August, if all goes well. But its good you sre thinking September, hoping for quicker results adds to frustration, hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised before time. Good Luck.

Regards,
Spencer.

Lesmar

Feb 25, 2017
Hi Guys! Today is our 62 day after AOR. The application is in Ottawa office at this time. Any ideas on whether it will be forwarded further to Local office? Or will it stay in Ottawa till the end? Thanks :)

manali_pandit

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
just noticed a couple of Feb AOR guys (FSWO) saying that their BGC is stuck at NA after IP1. Guess it's going to be a looong wait for us. Wake up CIC!!!:mad:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Guys! Today is our 62 day after AOR. The application is in Ottawa office at this time. Any ideas on whether it will be forwarded further to Local office? Or will it stay in Ottawa till the end? Thanks :)
Mostly it is not transferred to LVO, but we can never be sure of anything with CIC.
Can you please tell me when did you find out that your file has been transferred to Ottawa?
You are May 6 AOR I presume, also can you share your timeline here?