AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
That is indeed sad news, let's hope they get into speed sooner then later.
How long do they want:mad:, 90-110 days ain't enough for them!!! So far July is not being productive...
I know:mad:... I think CIC should consider people of this forum working for them.. that way there would be PPRs everyday and no wait time at all:D ;)

Reactions: KiranK

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
I heard about an applicant who had AOR on 9th June got his medicals passed today on 7th July!
28th day!!!o_O

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
I heard about an applicant who had AOR on 9th June got his medicals passed today on 7th July!
28th day!!!o_O
Yeah, quite a few of them and I think a lot would be passed before close of work today.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
28th day!!!o_O
Medical check does not take time. The tests are already done upfront. Background check is more time consuming in my opinion.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Not just medicals, They are getting IP1 to NA in one day also, so that (BGC- R10) is also happening very fast for them.
Almost all of them have their IP1 and many got changed to NA within a day!

Last edited:

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
The PPRs in the tracker are so erratic and spread out. It is kinda scary. Either people are not updating the tracker or they are really waiting forever.

Lesmar

Feb 25, 2017
Mostly it is not transferred to LVO, but we can never be sure of anything with CIC.
Can you please tell me when did you find out that your file has been transferred to Ottawa?
You are May 6 AOR I presume, also can you share your timeline here?
Thanks;)
Yes, our AOR is May 6, Medicals passed on June 25, IP1 to NA on June 25 as well.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Where are you guys files who are close to 90 day mark, Buck up CIC please.
Seeing this rocket speed, I guess I won't get my status changed to IP2 from NA.
I may directly get a PPR instead of going into IP2.

The reason I'm believing this is that I had an RPRF request, so I passed my eligibility, along with medicals previously.
Now, I don't have even a single travel history to any nation, and a clean PCC (from PSK, India), so I'm not a so-called 'threat' to Canada!;)
I guess criminality and security issues won't apply to me.

Hence, after RPRF, all they need to do is sending the golden email to me, the very long-awaited PPR!:cool:

P.S. - Totally my own (optimistic) belief. Others may differ, though I wanna believe this only!:p

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Medical check does not take time. The tests are already done upfront. Background check is more time consuming in my opinion.
I know it doesn't require much time, although previously they used to take 65 - 70 days to even pass the medicals, didn't they?
Now they are doing it within a month.
If they can check medicals this fast, I bet they also definitely can check & approve BGC quickly.

That's what I was trying to say.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I know it doesn't require much time, although previously they used to take 65 - 70 days to even pass the medicals, didn't they?
Now they are doing it within a month.
If they can check medicals this fast, I bet they also definitely can check & approve BGC quickly.

That's what I was trying to say.
I second you here. Hope everyone's dreams take a bullet train and reach the destination :)

Reactions: KiranK and Realme

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Seeing this rocket speed, I guess I won't get my status changed to IP2 from NA.
I may directly get a PPR instead of going into IP2.

The reason I'm believing this is that I had an RPRF request, so I passed my eligibility, along with medicals previously.
Now, I don't have even a single travel history to any nation, and a clean PCC (from PSK, India), so I'm not a so-called 'threat' to Canada!;)
I guess criminality and security issues won't apply to me.

Hence, after RPRF, all they need to do is sending the golden email to me, the very long-awaited PPR!:cool:

P.S. - Totally my own (optimistic) belief. Others may differ, though I wanna believe this only!:p
Woooow, I like your belief and I wish CIC can see this and grant your wish. Anyway, it does happen.

Don't you think CIC might be worried that you never traveled to any nation before now :p:p:p (just kidding)

It will come at the appointed hour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep believing :D:D:D:D:D:D