+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
When does eligiblity usually complete for fsw outlands?and what about rejections as well,am so tensed
After R10, the only chance of rejection is reference letter/employment. Like noc not matching with letter or missing responsibilities in reference letter or something related to employment.

If that is good, you should be all good. You must be already good with PCCs because they pass 'Criminality' along with R10 checks. Timelines are very hard to say. I haven't followed up GCMS notes much.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
18 april aor and called the 10-14 days ago
Okay, so you are 79 days in process, I think your eligibility must be getting checked as of now, so better wait for 2 weeks more and then call.
As its been 20 days or so I guess since IP1? so let's to the least wait for 10 more and then call in my opinion, because otherwise you might not get a satisfactory answer and you will again be in dilemma to call 3rd time or not. Best is to wait.

Reactions: Wolverine17

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
When does eligiblity usually complete for fsw outlands?and what about rejections as well,am so tensed
Everybody is tensed, you need to keep calm and breathe. Eligibility is passed if you moved from NA to IP2. I know it's difficult to keep calm, but you really need to try. It's very good for your health.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
My current status:

FSW-O
AOR - 26th May
Medicals Passed - 5th July
BG moved from NA to IP1 - 5th July
BG moved from IP1 to NA - 6th July

Received UCI number.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
After R10, the only chance of rejection is reference letter/employment. Like noc not matching with letter or missing responsibilities in reference letter or something related to employment.

If that is good, you should be all good. You must be already good with PCCs because they pass 'Criminality' along with R10 checks. Timelines are very hard to say. I haven't followed up GCMS notes much.
Are you sure that checking the pcc is done at r10??

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

Are you sure that pcc check is done at r10?? Also what about pof when is that checked??

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
I am trying but with all the drama happening lately its hard
I know it is not easy but you need to calm down. It will surely come. And when it comes, you need all your strength to celebrate a worthwhile journey. I believe your R10 is done and you are good. The eligibility review is basically about points claimed at CSR, you should be fine.
So live your life, spend some time with the families and friends you will leave behind when you move to Canada. You will definitely miss them.

Last edited:

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I know it is not easy but you need to calm down. It will surely come. And when it comes, you need all your strength to celebrate a worthwhile journey. I believe your R10 is done and you are good. The eligibility review is basically about points claimed at CSR, you should be fine.
So live your life, spend some time with the families and friends you will leave behind when you move to Canada. You will definitely miss them.
Hopefully good things will come,thanks

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm applying under FSW - Outland, and it's been 45 days since my AOR. I'm still stuck at "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." even though I got a ghost email last Friday.

It's likely that I'm going to get a medical fairness letter due to the cost of my medication (which I intend to keep paying for myself, but that's another matter) :(

Is the fact that things are taking so long a sign that I'm going to get a medical rejection? I'd think that it takes longer to write a medical fairness letter than to just tell someone "Medicals passed"...

Thanks

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok, do you know if they send emails in all instances. I raised a CSE on the 30th of May and my status changed recently to the additional documents you provided have been uploaded. I don't know if that is confirmation that my CSE has been done.
yes they should. just need to wait for it!